#19

#19

Chapter 6

After an hour of visiting Sidney, we leave the hospital. Karter and I are about to go home when Beau pulls me aside and asks me to hang out. "Well Karter is my ride home." I say. I'm so dumb. Of course I wanted to hang out with Beau! What the hell was I saying? "Ill take you home." Beau offers before Karter walks over to us. "Are you ready to go?" Karter looks at Beau then moves her eyes to me. "I'm actually going to stay and hang out with Beau for the rest of the day." I look at Beau and see him smile at me. "Oh. Well okay." Karter raises her one eyebrow. "Ill see you later I guess." She adds then she gives Tyler, Beau and Brooks a hug. Karter then gets in her car and leaves.

After Beau and I say bye to Tyler and Brooks, Beau escorts me to his car. He opens the passenger door for me and then walks over to the other side and gets in. "What do you want to do first?" He asks. "Surprise me." I smile as he looks down at me and stares into my eyes. "How old are you?" Beau's smile turns into more of a devilish smirk. "16." I say in almost a whisper. Beau's smirk then turns to shock. "For real? You look older." Beau starts his car and pulls out of the hospital drive way. "I bet I can get you into this club anyway."
Before the club, Beau stops at his suite. Since Beau lives in California and plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins, the contract he has rents a hotel suite for him. His room is right beside the one that Karter and I stayed in after the game last weekend.

Beau and I sit on one of the couches in the living room. I sit inbetween his legs and his arms wrap around me. He rests his chin on my shoulder. "What time is it?" Beau lifts his head off of my shoulder as he asks. I check my phone and see that I have 3 missed calls. Shit, my phone was on silent. "Its 7:00." I answer while Beau starts to flip through the channels. I see that the 3 missed calls were mom. I just ignore it.

"There's a Penguins game on. Do you want to watch?" Beau asks as he settles on one of the channels. "Why are you not playing?" I ask. Beau starts playing with a piece of my hair. "They don't always need me to play." He says as he moves his hand from my hair down to my neck. Beau starts to massage my shoulders as the game starts. Within the first 3 minutes, the Pens have already scored a goal. Beau jumps up off the couch and shoots his hands into the air. "YEAH!" He yells as he sits back down and wraps his muscular arms around me. "Malkin, that goal was awesome!" He starts talking to the Tv and I just laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Beau leans and whispers in my ear. "Nothing." My smile straightens out for a few seconds but I start to laugh again. "Don't make me tickle you." Beau threatens me by putting his hands on my sides and squeezing. I jump and laugh. "No!" I slap one of his hands. "I'm sorry. I wont tickle you." Beau laughs and places his hands back on my shoulders. He then starts massaging again.

After the first period of the game, Beau and I find ourselves laying on the couch. Beau's arm is layed around me and my body is perfectly shaped with his. The score is now 2 to 1. The Penguins are leading. Beau pulls me even closer when the second period starts. Hockey excites him way too much, but I was okay with this because I was with him.

The next time the Penguins score, we both yell. "I wish I was playing!" Beau says as he stands up. "Are you hungry?" He asks as he walks to the refrigerator. I shake my head as he shuts the fridge door and just grabs a bag of chips. Beau lays back down with me and starts eating his chips. "Are we going to the club?" I turn my whole body and face Beau. "If you want to." I shake my head. "I don't want to." He pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest. Nothing compares to this. No amount of Marijuana, booze, or cutting would make this better. Beau was already perfect.