Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Time To Leave

Andy's P.O.V

I see Alexa and Vic entering hand in hand, I can't help but feel some jealousy I wish it was me holding her hand or kissing her every time I could.
Truth be told I always felt something for her since the first time I saw her in Warped Tour but I couldn't do anything at that time, I was with Juliet, and Alexa was always surrounded by boys. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, her big hypnotizing black eyes, and her so softly black and blonde hair, but most importantly her amazing determinate personality, she's perfect and I wish she was mine.
Well she told me last night that I could try to win her heart and that's what I'm going to do.

'Guys eat fast please, we have to leave, remember the plan?! Find other survivors and find a nice and safe place to stay.' She says in that perfect voice of hers.
'We know boss.' Mike says mocking her and she gives him that adorable smile.
'Fuck you Mickey. I like to be in command it's that a problem?' She says with a fake mad face.
'Is she always the one in command in bed bro?' Mike asks Vic and now I get jealous because of the thought that he has her in ways that I only can wish.
'Yep all the time.' Vic says grabbing her by her waist smiling while the rest of the room starts laughing besides me.
'Oh fuck both of you, I'm done!' Alexa says pouting and crossing her arms. Everyone stars laughing even more.
I don't really think that this is funny, maybe it is, but not for me.

Alexa's P.O.V

I look at Andy he isn't laughing at Mike's joke about me and Vic, maybe it's because of our conversation last night I guess this isn't a good start for someone that said that he's going to win my heart.
'Abby we need to talk now.'
'Alright babe let's go upstairs, we can talk while we start packing.'

Me and Abby go upstairs and I start talking to her while I put our things in bags and boxes.
'I had a conversation with Andy last night.' I say under my breath.
'So?' She ask suddenly getting interested in the conversation.
'We talked about everything and I told him how I ended up with your family.'
'YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT YOUR PARENTS?' She asks screaming with a shocked face.
'Shush Abby, yes I told him.'
'But you never tell anyone about your parents.'
'I know but something about him made me trust him, I dunno it's probably his blue eyes.' I said shrugging it off.
'And what did he said?'
'He started comforting me because I started crying.'
'You cried in front of a boy? Whoa two firsts in one night.' She says even more shocked than before.
'I know but continuing he said that I'm too beautiful to be sad.'
'And you?'
'I said that I'm not and that I'm only a fucked up girl that it's incapable of feeling something for someone besides my family.'
'And what did he said?'
'He said that I'm beautiful and asked me about Vic.'
'OMG WHAT DID YOU SAID?' She asks really excited.
'OMG Abby calm your tits ahahahaha I said that I have sex with Vic and that we care for each other.'
'Fuck you didn't said that.' She says don't believing that I would say something like that.
'Yes I did, you know me.'
'Yeah you probably did ahahah and what did he said?' She says realizing that that it's totally something that I would say.
'He asked me if I love Vic.'
'And....' Abby says getting impatient for my answer.
'I said that I love Vic like I love Tony and Mike.'
'So you really don't love him?' She asks.
'No but whatever... then Andy asked that if I'm still available and I said yes.'
'You are!' She says pointing the obvious.
'Well then he said ''Uffff for moments I though I couldn't win your heart''.'
'OMG HE IS SO INTO YOU!' She says squealing.
'ABBY! So asked him why he would want to win my heart.'
'OMG OMG what he said?' She says a little bit over excited. This girl really needs to stop eating so much chocolate I thought to myself.
'He said that he wants to win my heart because I'm beautiful and because I need someone that teaches me how to love and how love can be amazing.'
'OMG SO FUCKING CUTE!' She says squealing even more.
'Then we talked about Juliet and he asked me if he could try to win my heart and I said that he could try but that I can't promise him anything and that's it.'
'OMG HE IS SO CUTE! You should give him a chance.'
'It's too soon for that for now. I will let him try.'

'Girls?' Mike says entering in the room.
'What?' Both me and Abby say at the same time.
'Can one of you help me with rest of things?'
'Sure I will go.' Abby says.
'Mickey do you know where Jaime is? I haven't see him since I woke him up.'
'He's in the porch.'
'Thanks Mickey. I'm going to check on him, see you out there in 30 minutes.'
'Alright boss.' He says remembering our little joke during breakfast.

I went to the porch and I see my big brother sitting all by himself in there so I sat beside him.
'Hi big bro! What's up?.' I ask him, he looks a little mad so I know that something must have happened.
'Nothing princess.'
'Jaime I know you, something happened.'
'I caught Tony and Abby.'
'Really?? They finally woke up to life.' I say getting excited for those two.
'What are you talking about?'
'Jaime what did you saw?'
'Happily nothing, Abby was just sleeping and Tony was stroking her hair but I don't want them in the same room alone, I see how Tony looks at her.'
'Of course you see, they love each other. They're just too stupid to admit.'
'He's 27 for god sake.'
'And?'
'And Abby is under age.'
'Is that the real problem or is the fact that Abby is growing up? She's not our baby anymore Jaime. I know that you want to protect her but she's not a baby anymore, she can defend herself believe me.'
'She's under age Alexa.' Jaime says trying to convince himself more than me.
'We're in an zombie apocalypse , who cares about rules? We surely don't because she drinks, she drives so what's the problem?'
'I don't care I don't want those two in the same room alone!' he says stubbornly.
'Think better before you do something stupid bro, they love each other. You can see it in their eyes and you know that Tony would never hurt her.'
'Whatever, we have to go.' Jaime says getting up and going to the house. He stops at the door.
'GUYS IT'S TIME TO GO.' He screams....
♠ ♠ ♠
So shocking news Andy likes Alexa since he was with Juliet what you think of that?

And again I remember I love Andy and Juliet together they're perfect.

So I hope that you are liking this so far and soon we will have new characters u.u

So subscribe and leave comments we promise we'll answer :)

By the way the fanfic title was inspired on a Sleeping with Sirens song 'Dead Walker Texas Ranger'.

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

-Shii_Alexa