Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Who's there?

Abigail's P.O.V

'I had a conversation with Andy last night.' Alexa said to me.
'So?' I asked wanting to know the topic of their conversation.
'We talked about everything and I told him how I ended up with your family.'
'YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT YOUR PARENTS?' I asked in complete shock, knowing she doesn't talk to anybody about her parents and about what happened.
'Shush Abby, yes I told him.'
'But you never tell anyone about your parents.'
'I know but something in him made me trust him, I dunno it's probably his blue eyes.' Yeah his blue eyes...
'And what did he said?'
'He started comforting me because I started crying.'
'You cried in front of a boy? Whoa two firsts in one night.' I say even more shocked than before.
'I know but continuing he said that I'm too beautiful to be sad.'
'And you?'
'I said that I'm not and that I'm only a fucked up girl that it's incapable of feeling something for someone besides my family.'
'And what did he said?'
'He said that I'm beautiful and asked me about Vic.'
'OMG WHAT DID YOU SAID?'
'OMG Abby calm your tits ahahahaha I said that I have sex with Vic and that we care for each other.'
'Fuck you didn't said that.' I said not believing she had the guts to tell that, but once again it's Alexa. She has the guts to do everything.
'Yes I did, you know me.'
'Yeah you probably did ahahah and what did he said?'
'He asked me if I love Vic.'
'And....'
'I said that I love Vic like I love Tony and Mike.'
'So you really don't love him?'
'No but whatever then Andy asked that if I'm still available and I said yes.' That's a problem 'cause Vic as serious feelings for her. But if Andy likes her that's ok, I just want to see her happy. And she would be better with a boyfriend.
'You are!'
'Well then he said ''Uffff for moments I though I couldn't win your heart''.'
'OMG HE IS SO INTO YOU!'
'ABBY! So asked him why he would want to win my heart.'
OMG OMG what he said?'
'He said that he wants to win my heart because I'm beautiful and because I need someone that teaches me how to love and how love can be amazing.'
'OMG SO FUCKING CUTE!' I say squealing.
'Then we talked about Juliet and he asked me if he could try to win my heart and I said that he could try but that I can't promise him anything and that's it.'
'OMG HE IS SO CUTE! You should give him a chance.'
'It's too soon for that for now. I will let him try.'

'Girls?' Mike says entering in the room.
'What?' Both me and Alexa said at the same time.
'Can one of you help me with rest of things?'
'Sure I will go.' I volunteered.
'Mickey do you know where Jaime is? I haven't see him since I woke him up.' Alexa asked.
'He's in the porch.'
'Thanks Mickey. I'm going to check on him, see you out there in 30 minutes.'
'Alright boss.' Mike says mocking her as she exited the room.
'What do you need me to do?' I asked waiting for a answer.
'Well I need help to pick the blankets and the pillows.'
'I'll do that!'
'Thanks'
'Don't thank me Mikey! Do you need something else?'
'Actually yea'
'What?'
'It's just a question. Do you know why your brother is acting like a five year old child?'
'Nop! I don't, I haven't spoken to him since breakfast' What was happening to him? Later I'm gonna talk to him to see if I can rip out something. Maybe he is mad or just tired.
'Uhhm ok then!'
'I'll start in the rooms' I said.
'Ok, thanks baby!'
'No prob hermano!'

Mike exited the room and I heard him go downstairs. I grabbed the blankets that where on my room and put them on a bag and then I grabbed my backpack and put it on my back.
I got out of the room and went to grab the blankets from the other rooms. Once I was finished I had three bags and I made my way downstairs.

'Need help cariƱo?!' I heard Mike asking me.
'Nop, I'm fine. I'm gonna put this on the truck' I said smiling.
'Okidoki!' he returned the smile and made his way outside again to put a few bags in the truck, I followed him and did the same thing.
Then I saw Tony and decided to go talk to him.
'Hi!'
'Hey!' he said not even looking at me.
'Are you ok?'
'Yeah, I'm fine. And you?'
'I'm good, I guess! Are you sure you're fine? 'Cause you don't seem fine!' I asked concerned about him.
'I said I'm fine, don't worry!'
'Uhm ok.' I said backing away from him. He was strange. Was it something I did? Or something I said?

'Whatever, we have to go.' I heard Jaime scream. 'GUYS IT'S TIME TO GO.' he screamed again.
I got into Tony's car and my brother followed me.
'I'm going with you!' he said.
'Ok' I replied. What the fuck is happening here? Why is everyone acting so strange?
Tony got into the drivers sit and started driving behind Mike and Jinxx followed us.

*Time lapse*

We've been driving for 20 minutes, I was starting to feel tired and my legs hurt a bit.
I saw someone on the road waving it's arms.
'Tony! STOP!' I yelled. He immediately stopped the car, and without thinking I run out of the car.
'Are you hurt?' I asked.
'No, we're ok' the male person replied.
'Can you walk over here?' I asked again.
'Yes' I saw four shadow figures coming closer.
'Abby! Just come here!' Tony yelled at me.
'There's people out there!' I said.
'Just don't get too close!'
'Tony, I'm fine!'
'Tony?!' another male voice said coming closer, this time running.
'Alex?! Is t-that you?'
'Of course it's me!' Wait! Was this Alex Gaskarth? The male got closer and hugged Tony. Yes, it is Alex Gaskarth. I saw other three boys coming closer it was Jack, Rian and Zack. Things are going to get interesting now!
♠ ♠ ♠
So as I promised here is the other chapter :)

All Time Low joined the "party"!

I hope you're enjoying this, and I leave you with my co-writer!

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou