Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Things Are Changing

Alexa's P.O.V

'I'm getting sleepy' I say.
'Do you want me to pull over?' Mike asked.
'No, just keep going! I'll be fine!' I say knowing to damn well that we can't stop at this time, by now I'm in Andy's arms they're so comfy, I really love his embrace, it makes me feel happy, I guess.
'Excuse me!' Vic said facing Andy.
'What?!' Andy asked.
'She only cuddles with me ya know?' Vic said pulling me from Andy's arms to his. 'So just stay away!'
'VIC! Stop!' I complained.
'What's wrong Alexa? Don't you wanna be in my bro's arms anymore?' Mike said.
'No! Fuck you Mike!' I said really pissed off, what the fuck is Vic trying to do?! Is he falling for me? This shit can't happen! I told him that this was just sex with no feelings. I really need to talk to him as soon as I can, but for now I will sleep in Andy's perfect arms.

*Time lapse*

'Princess wake up' Andy says in my ear, with a really soft voice that gives me chills.
'What's happening Andy?'
'Dunno baby, Tony stopped his car for some reason.'
'Mickey let's go and see what the hell is happening and please tell me that you have some dope.' I say hopping that he has something that makes me forget all of this shit.
'Aren't you mad at me?' Mickey says in a provocative tone.
'Mickey don't fucking push my bottoms. You don't want to deal with me right now.'
'Come on baby, let's smoke a joint and see what's happening.' Mickey says getting out of the car. I do the same but before I go I turn to Vic and Andy.
'Try not to kill yourselves please, I alright had my dose of deaths.'
Vic looks at me with sad eyes while Andy just looks at me with a smile on his face. Fuck you Andy and your perfect smile and perfect eyes, I thought to myself.

I walk to Tony's car and I see a bunch of people, a lot more that it was supposed to be. As soon as I get to the car I see All Time Low and I immediately scream for Alex and Jack.
'ALEX! JACK!' I say while running to their open arms.
'Baby you’re alive!' Jack says.
'I swear that I'm the happiest man alive right now!' Alex added. You can't even imagine how much I miss these two and no I never banged one of them. Alex and Jack have been my best friends since I can remember, they always had this thing to make me laugh whenever I'm sad.
'OMG Guys I'm so happy that you are alive!' I say crying into Alex's shoulder.
'We know babe, we never accepted that you were dead, because we know that you're stronger and from all the people, you would be the one to survive.' Jack says making me cry even more.
'Stop! You're making me cry even more!'
'No need to cry babe, we're all alive and perfectly well.' Alex says trying to comfort me.

'Al it's done! Do you want it or not?' Mike asks me.
'Of course I want it! I'm coming.' I scream.
'I'm sure you're.'
'Oh shut it you fucking asshole.'
'Is he talking about what I think he is talking?' Jack asks me.
'Of course he is, I can't never say no to a good dope.' I say laughing.
'You never change!' Alex says while poking my nose.
'Nope, I shall never change because I'm perfect.' I say in a cocky tone.
'Indeed you're princess.' Jack says.
'Abby do you want to come? I think you need to relax for a bit.'
'Hell'ya I'm coming!'

Me and Abby head to where Mike was and we start to take hits in the joint that he rolled.
'Fuck you Mickey this shit is good.' I say.
'Yep I have to agree with my best.' Abby says agreeing with me.
'Of course it is!' Mickey says all cocky.
'I still think where you get this from.'
'That's a secret that I'll never tell.'
'Ohhhhhhhh.' Me and Abby say at the same time.
'Al what was all the thing back in the car with and Vic?' Mickey asks.
'What happened??? Tell me! I want to know!' Abby squeals like a little girl, I think she is already high.
'I was sleepy and Andy pulled me to his arms and Vic start arguing with Andy because of me and I yelled with Vic.'
'OMG Andy is so into you!' Abby says in a really low voice. She is definitely high.
'So you don't want to fuck mi hermano anymore?' Mickey asks.
'It's not that Mickey, Vic knows that our thing is only sex, told him that no feelings were involved.'
'So now mi hermano is falling for you and you're trying to fuck Andy.'
'No I'm not trying to fuck Andy.'
'So what's happening between you and Andy?'
'Andy wants to win my heart, believes that he can make me love again.'
'Do you like Andy?'
'I dunno Mickey, all that I know is that Andy is very special and so is Vic.'
'Princess just don't hurt mi hermano please.'
'I won't I promise!' Even if I think that that is going to be impossible.
'And you, Abby, when are you going to admit that you love Tony?' Mike asks Abby.
'I don't love Tony, now I really prefer you Mickeyyy.' She purred while she gets closer to Mike. The only thing that I can do is laugh, she is fucking high that I can't even believe.
'You're so high Abby!' Mike says laughing.
'No I'm not I just really like you, don't you like me back?' She asks pouting.
'Sure I do doll but you're high you don't know what you are saying.'
'Buuuuut I like youuuu!' Now I can't stop laughing.
'Sure you do babe! Just like you love Alexa and Vic.'
'Now I'm sad you don't like me!' And here she comes again pouting.
'Of course I like you! You and Alexa are mi hermanas and I love you just like that.'
If Jaime sees Abby in this state, he is going to be so mad I can't even imagine. Poor Abby can’t control her smokes....
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first chapter today, I'm gonna write another one in a bit.

I would really appreciate some feedback :(

Kisses and Unicorns

-Shii_Alexa