Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

This Has Gone Too Far

Alexa's P.O.V

'JAIME STOP! THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!' I yell while I grab Jaime and take him away from Abby.
'I know that she is our hermana but enough is enough! She is not a fucking baby anymore. You have to calm the fuck down. I was there with her and I wouldn't let anything happen to her and neither Mike would, and by the way you have no right to tell her what to do because you did a lot worse at her age.' I say to Jaime trying to make him think about what he had done.
'That's exactly why I'm not letting her make the same mistakes that I made.' Jaime says trying to convince me that he has all the right in this fight.
'Stop trying convince yourself that you're right cus you're not and you always told me that it's from the mistakes that we learn our lessons. She is just high for God's sake!'
'She is only 19!'
'Exactly 19 not 14! I can't protect her forever hermano. Just let her learn from her mistakes, like I learned and like you learned.'
'I don't want her to get hurt.'
'Believe me I wouldn't let her smoke if I knew that she could get hurt. No one loves her and you more than me and I would do everything for both of you!'
'I know I would do the same.'
'Just let her live for a bit. She is losing her years of fun because of all this fucking apocalypse shit and if she doesn't live now while we don't have to kill fucking walkers I don't know when she is going to live.'
'I still think that Tony is too old for her and don't fucking say that Vic is too old for you because you're 21.'
'I wasn't planning on saying anything about Vic. We don't choose who we love Jaime. Remember the time when you were n love with one of mom's friend and you were like 15 and she was 30.' I say elbowing him softly on his ribs.
'Oh shut it you fucking twat.'
'Yeah Yeah Love you too hermano.' I say mocking him.
'So what should I do now princess?'
'Well you should wait until she calms from her high and then you should go talk with her and tell her that you are OK with her and Tony. You are OK with her and Tony, aren't you?'
'Well not completely but if he makes her happy I guess I can give her the green light but if Tony ever hurts her I'll smack his face in a fucking rock.'
'And I'll help you with all pleasure.' I say in a very proud sister tone of voice.
'Thank you for always being here to calm me down.'
'That's what a sister needs to do and now I'm going to check Abby.'
'Alright come tell me when I can talk with her.'
'That probably won't happen that soon, she was really fucking high.'
'Yeah I saw.' Jaime says laughing.

On my away to check Abby, Andy joins me.
'So quite a show that Abby pulled there.' Andy says grabbing my hand.
I look to our intertwined hands and say ' Yeah she is just a little bit to high. What can I say that girl can't control her smokes.'
Andy laughs 'Well that will make two of us.'
'You can't control your smokes too?' I ask him.
'Believe me you don't want to see me high.'
'Now that you said that I actually want to see you.'
'Maybe someday we can smoke a joint together.'
'I would appreciate that.' I say smiling.
As soon as we get closer to the rest of people Andy's hand left mine and somehow I felt empty inside like something was missing. Nah this is just movies from my mind.

'Abby you need to calm the fuck down!' I hear Mike screaming.
'I don't want the calm down! Who the hell he think he is? He is my fucking hermano not my dad!' Abby screams.
'Sammi just go grab me a glass of water please.' I ask Sammi that was right by my side.
'Sure doll.' After a few minutes Sammi returns with the glass of water.
'Thanks princess.'
'Come on guys get out of my way.' I say to my friends that were in front of me.
As soon as I get to Abby I throw all the water that was in the glass right in Abby's face.
'Why the fuck did you do that?' Abby asks me.
'Because you're fucking high and you need to calm your fucking tits or I swear that you're not gonna smoke again.'
'Why are you acting like Jaime?' Abby asks.
'I'm not acting like him and I don't agree with what he did, but our hermano has a point and if you want to keep smoking you're gonna have to learn how to control your smokes.' I say to her. I don't care if she is going to get mad at me but I'm older than her and I know what I'm talking about.
'Now just go to the car and go fucking sleep! Jaime is going to talk to you when you wake up in the morning.'
'Vic, Mike, Ash and Alex go in the car with Abby. Sammi, Jinxx, Tony, Jack, Rian and Zack go in the larger one. Jaime, I and Andy will go in the other one.' I say trying to reorganize all the group.
I swear this all drama is getting on my nerves.

'Are you OK princess?' Andy asks me as soon as I get into the car.
'Yeah just a little bit tired.' I say given him a half smile.
'Do you want to cuddle?' He asks me with a cheeky smile.
'That would be just perfect.' I say smiling really wide.
'Yeah don't do anything that you aren't supposed to do in there kids.' Jaime says mocking us.
'Yeah hermano don't worry we're not gonna fuck in the backseat of the car with you here.' I say laughing and making Andy and Jaime laugh too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So has I promised the second chapter of the day made by me.

We really would appreciate more comments you know xD
So just give us some feedback telling us if you're liking the fanfic so far.
And please tell us who do you think we should find next.

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

-Shii_Alexa