Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Driving Through The Night

Vic's P.O.V

I can't get Alexa out of my mind. How could she stay on Andy side instead of mine? I really don't get it. How can't she see that I love her? That I would do everything for her? I have been there for her since this whole shit started and she leaves me for the first guy that she finds. I was in deep thought when suddenly I feel Abby getting a little unquiet in the seat next to me. I look at her and she is still sleeping, all of sudden she starts screaming.
'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' She screamed.
'Abby come on wake the fuck up.' I say trying to wake her up. She obviously was having a nightmare.
'ABBY WAKE UP!' I scream giving her a few light slaps on her face.
'Wha...What... happened?' She asks while trying to breathe.
'You were just having a nightmare babe.' I say trying to calm her down.
'So... you... aren't all dead?' She asks and we all laugh.
'Well as far as I know I don't think we are.' I say laughing.
'Oh God I thought that you were all dead and that I was all alone.' She says still a bit shaken up.
'We wouldn't leave you alone Abby.' Mike says.
'Sometimes I think you would.' Abby says with a sad face.
'Don't say that! You are family and we never leave family behind and Alexa and Jaime are just taking care of you, they are older then you, it's their job. Actually we all are trying to take care of you.' Mike says trying to put some sense in Abby's head.
'You can't take care of me forever.' She says stubbornly.
'Well as long as we can, we will do it. So deal with it.' Mike says starting to get a little mad at her.
'Mike calm down! We know that you can take care of yourself but while we're here let us do it and don't worry about Jaime, Alexa probably put some sense in his head. You know that she can put some sense in everyone.' I say with a little laugh trying not to sound so affected by Alexa's name.
'Do you think that Jaime will relax a little bit with me?' Abby asks shyly.
'Of course he will. Knowing Alexa as well as I know she probably yelled the hell out of him.' Alex says now entering the conversation and truth be told he is probably right about Alexa although I can't stop myself from cringe when I hear her name coming out of other guy mouth.
'Yeah you're probably right Alex.' Abby says.
'Do you want to go back to sleep?' I ask her and before she can answer me, the voice that I'm so craving to hear talks through our walkie talkie.

'Babes can you all hear me?' Alexa asks through the walkie talkie. Just from hearing her voice I can feel her right next to me although I know that she is in another car with Andy. The acknowledged of her being in another car with another guy makes me feel sick.
'Loud and clear baby.' Mike answers.
'Si princess.' Tony says from the other car.
'Good. So I think that we should drive all night and do shifts when someone needs to rest and in the morning we should find a Walmart because we really need some supplies.'
'Sounds like a plan princess.' Tony says.
'Whatever you wish my Queen.' Mike jokes.
'Fuck you Mikey!' Alexa says making us all laugh.
'You're saying that a lot lately. Maybe you wanna try me?' Mike says laughing. I don't think that I want to hear a answer because if she says yes ,and believe me she has the balls to say that in front of everyone, I think I won't be able to control myself.
'Nah I will pass babe.' She says. Uffff I'm glad that she doesn't want Mike although I know that she wants Andy.
'Yeah you only want Andy now don't you?' Mike says teasing her.
'Oh Fuck you Mikey!' Alexa and Mike say at some time with Mike saying it with an overly exaggerate girly voice.
'Mike believe me, if she wanted, she would have me.' Andy says and I swear that I could tear him apart in this fucking moment.
'ANDY STOP! You're not helping.' Alexa says laughing.
'Alexa I told you so.' Mike says, laughing too.
'Yeah I told her too.' Andy says while everyone laughs at these three, well everyone besides me because this whole joke it's not funny at all.
'UGHHHH I'm seriously getting mad at both of you.' Alexa says laughing, obviously she's not mad, and she’s actually enjoying this whole joke.
'No you're not! You're laughing your ass off.' Andy says.
'You love me! You can't stay mad at me.' Mike says.
'Yeah I do love you when I don't want to rip your head off.' Alexa says.
'Yeah right baby!' Mike says.
'I'm really appreciating the joke but enough is enough and I'm feeling really sleepy.' Finally she got some sense in her head and stopped this stupid joke.
'Are you going to sleep in Andy's lap?' Mike asks.
'Yes I am! Now bye.' Alexa says turning her walkie talkie off. I couldn't feel worse with the thought of her sleeping in Andy's lap. Fuck I just want to rip Andy's head off. He's not gonna steal her from me. She is mine.

Alexa's P.O.V

I know that this whole joke with Andy and Mike probably didn't sound good to Vic but who cares!? I don't have nothing with him besides sex and I have to tell him this as soon as I can before something happens that can really destroy our friendship.
'Hey are you alright?' Andy asks while stroking my hair. His touch really makes me feel happy and comfortable though it makes me feel a little bad too mainly because of Vic. I really don't want to hurt him but he does need to understand that I don't feel that way towards him.
'Hey you didn't answer my question. Are you alright?' Andy asks again.
'Yeah I'm just sleepy and you stroking my hair isn't helping at all.' I say with a little laugh.
'Do you want me to stop?' He asks.
'No please don't stop, it's relaxing me.' I say suddenly a little bit more awake than before.
'Then go to sleep. I will be here if something happens.' Andy says quietly.
'OK then.' I can feel myself drifting off and as soon as I realize I'm dreaming well better saying remembering my happy moments in all of the Warped Tours that I went.

Andy's P.O.V

I can't believe how beautiful Alexa looks sleeping in my lap. How didn't I tell her how I felt about her earlier, I know that I was with Juliet but still I should have told her.
'You really like her don't you?' Jaime asks me.
'What are you talking about?' I say pretending that I don't understand what he said.
'You like Alexa don't you?' Now I don't have escape, I can't lie to him.
'Why do you say that?' I ask him.
'I see the way that you look at her, actually you like her since we introduce her to you.'
'Is it that obvious?' I ask shyly.
'A little.' Jaime says laughing.
'What can I do? It's impossible to not like her. She is perfect.' I say looking at her while she is deep in sleep in my lap.
'That's true but please don't make her hurt Vic and don't hurt her after all she is my sister and I have to take care of her.'
'Believe me the only thing that I don't want is hurt her. I just want to make her happy and make her believe that love is a good thing. Don't be mad but she only knows what family love is.' I say sincerely.
'I know but you have to understand that seeing her father killing her mother doesn't... ups I have said too much.' Jaime suddenly realize that he shouldn't have told me that although I already knew.
'She told me her story.' I say trying to relax him.
'Oh thank god I thought that she would kill me for telling this. So as I was saying seeing her father killing her mother doesn't quite help on her vision of what love is.'
'Yeah I know that's why I want to show her that it's OK to love someone and that not everyone it's going to do the same that her father did to her mother.' I say honestly.
'You're a good guy Andy. You have been part of our big family since ever but I don't want Vic getting hurt or her or you actually. So be careful with what you do.' Now that he is talking about our big family I realize that I actually missed the moments that we spend all together and by all I mean Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon and Abby. Alexa was always shagging someone or hanging out Jenna McDougall from Tonight Alive, Skye ''Sever'' Sweetnam from Sumo Cyco and Christina Chriss from Kaleido that's why none of us besides Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat, that always hang out with Alexa too, knew something about her. Yeah I talked to her quite a few times but nothing personally I guess. Now that I remember she didn't spend any time with us when we were all together. I made a note to myself to ask her when she woke up.
'What are you thinking Andy?' Jaime asks seeing that I didn't answer him.
'I was thinking that Alexa would always run away as soon as the whole crew was together.' I say getting more and more puzzled.
'Yeah I know I noticed too. I tried to ask her why she did that but she would always say I don't like to be with that many people around but I never believed in that excuse. I guess that the only ones that know the true is Alexa and Abby.' Jaime says and I notice that he was intrigued with that too.
'Jenna, Skye and Christina probably know the true too.'
'If they're alive.' Jaime says sadly.
'I hope they're because Alexa would be shattered if they're dead.'
'Yeah she was very close to them.'
I'm definitely going to ask her why she didn't like to hang out with us when she woke up...
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the longest chapter that I have ever done but I was so excited in writing all the ideas were just flying through my mind.

I hope that you liked this chapter and some feedback wouldn't hurt to much :P

Now I'm going to leave you guys with some pics of Jenna, Skye and Christina.

- Jenna McDougall
Image
- Skye ''Sever'' Sweetnam
Image
- Christina Chriss
Image

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

- Shii_Alexa