Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Abigail

My name is Abigail, I'm 19 years old and I live in San Diego with my family and my best friend, which is like a sister to me.

I work at Hot Topic, and in my free time I'm a photographer.

My favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, HIM and Motionless In White.

My brother taught me how to play guitar when I was young, and began loving to sing.

I love horror movies, in fact I'm totally addicted to horror movies.
I believe in the paranormal, so this means I believe in ghosts and all that stuff.

My best friend is called Alexa and I love her to death, but sometimes she can be a mean bitch! But I know that she cares for me.
My brother is 27 which means that he is 8 years older than me, so he has to control everything I do, well at least he tries to. His name is Jaime Preciado, and yes, he is Pierce The Veil's bass player. He is really energetic, funny and outgoing, the opposite of me. I'm really shy, and that has affected my relationships since I was young, and the fact that I have an alternative style doesn't help because we all know people fear difference. Well but back to the shy thing, I'm only shy when I don't know the person who I'm speaking to, once you get to know me I'm really funny and relaxed.

My physical aspect is good, I guess. I have long black hair, hazel eyes, snake bites and I'm tall.
I have an alternative style and I'm proud of that.

My family and my friends are everything to me, I love them from the bottom of my heart, and I would do everything to keep them happy, safe and alive, and I know they would do the same for me.

I've never had a real boyfriend, 1st because I think most of the guys are jerks and only want one thing, and that thing is sex. And 2nd because I have a crush on someone. Well, let's say it's more of an impossible relationship, but I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the mini bio of Abigail, the other main character.

Hope you guys like this story and bear with us please, we promise that some crazy shit is going to happen ;)

I'll leave this to my co-writer

-PoisonGirlForYou