Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Trouble

Abigail's P.O.V

*1 month later*

December 13th 2013.
We've been changing houses lately, things are getting harder and harder day by day.
I've been trying constantly to be braver and stronger so I can be able to take care of myself, but every time I try to do something productive my brother, like always, steps in and makes me feel like a worthless piece of garbage.

Also, things between me and Tony are not that great. Since that kiss everything went down hill, as we use to say. He's been avoiding me and I don't know why, I can't understand why just a simple kiss caused him to run away from me. I don't know what I did though...

But well, back to the housing thing, we've been trough some rough times trying to find a safe and clean house. Every goddamn house or warehouse we try to stay at, end up getting attacked by those fucking zombies, and we always have to run away. And now it is December, which means winter, and we really need to find a safe place to stay for the winter. We can't take it anymore, we are getting ill.
We need to rest.

Tony's P.O.V

It's been almost 1 month since I caught Mike and Abigail almost fucking each other. I don't know why she did it. I can't understand. She kissed me. But she was with him. I can't stand to be around both of them!

*Flashback*

It was a cold night, the stars looked like diamonds in the black sky and all we could hear was pure silence. It was so silent that it kinda felt scary.
I thought about bringing Abby a blanket because she might be cold. We didn't talk much about what happened at Walmart but it felt special to me, because I love her. I'm going to talk with Jaime and ask him if I can date her.

I approached the room she was at and I could hear moaning sounds coming from her, I opened the door really slowly and I saw two bodies on the bed. It was her and Mike. They were making out. After what happened between us, she was with another man, and that man was one of my best friends.
I couldn't see that so I just closed the door and ran away.

*End Of Flashback*

'Hey! Man can I come in?' Mike said.
Great I sure wanna see him right now.
'Huum, sure!' I replied cleaning a tear that was running down my cheek.
'Listen... I kinda need to talk to you... about something!'
'Well, I don't feel like talking Michael' I said in a sarcastic tone.
'Listen... You've been weird lately Tone. And I...'
'STOP! Fucking asshole!' I said running into him and punching him in the hardest way I could.
'Fuck Tone!' he whined in pain.
'Get out fucking piece of shit! I fucking hate you! Get out!' I screamed at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about the short chapter but I'm having some issues with my computer. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to update for the next days :S

Anyway, hope you guys are liking this so far.

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou