Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

***ing ***

Vic's P.O.V

It's been a month since I had my fight with Andy and Alexa. I still can't believe that she did this to me, but after all it was my fucking fault. All because I was the pathetic one that fell in love with her even when I knew that she would never feel the same about me.

*Flashback*

'ALEXA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE???' I screamed at the top of my lungs. Seeing Alexa kissing Andy was the most painful thing that I saw in the last months.
'Vic!' Alexa says in shock.
'I should have known that you're a fucking whore, you always were a fucked up bitch!' I spat.
'Don't fucking talk to her like that dude.' Andy says.
'Oh shut up Andy, she is going to do the same with you idiot.' I say to Andy and when I turned my face to Alexa she was crying, something that I never saw her doing.
'Pleaseee...stop...vic, you're hurting me.' She says whispering.
'Well that's fine bitch because you did the same to me.'
'Stop calling her bitch, she never said that she wanted anything else with you.' Andy says
'We were perfectly fine before you appeared so shut the fuck up Andy.' I say, feeling my anger growing up inside of me.
'I'm going to defend her until I can't do it no longer.'
'Did she told you the same? That she only wants to fuck you.' I say with an ironic smirk.
'No, she actually told me that she loves me and I'm not the only that she is going to love because she can't love just one person.'
'HAHAHAHA and you're fine with that? You're such an idiot Andy.' I say laughing, this bitch can really make you believe in everything that she wants.
'Yeah I am and you want to know why? Because I prefer sharing her that not having her at all.' Poor guy so hopelessly in love with a whore, and talking about the whore she kept crying, hiding herself behind Andy.
'You really believe that you are going to be able to share her with all the other guys that we find and that she is going to fuck. You're pathetic Andy.'
'If you really loved her, you wouldn't say those things about her.'
'She's just a whore and she will always be one.'
'OH FUCK YOU VIC I NEVER LED YOU INTO ANYTHING! I WAS NOTHING BUT HONEST WITH YOU! SO FUCK YOU!!' Alexa screamed right into my face and suddenly I felt my hand rising preparing myself to hit the woman that I love but before I could slap her, I felt myself getting hit over and over again.
I kept my eyes closed, I knew perfectly well that Andy was the one hitting me, and I just laid there because I knew that I deserved every single punch for calling names to Alexa. I knew that she was nothing but the most perfect girl on earth and I actually was enjoying every single punch because it feels good feeling physical pain instead of emotional pain. 'ANDY STOP!' I kept hearing Alexa say but out of nowhere the pain stopped and I could hear that Alex and Jack pulled Andy from top of me.

'Andy calm down!' Alex said.
'Alexa are you okay baby doll?' Jack asked.
'I'm fine Jacky, just take Vic out of here and take care of him, I'm gonna try to calm Andy.'
I felt someone grabbing my hand so painfully slowly. I opened my eyes, seeing Alexa knelled in front of my so painfully quite body.
'I'm sorry.' She whispered.
'It's not your fault baby, it never was.' It's the only thing that I was able to say to her because I felt my eyes staring to tear up.

*End of Flashback*

Right after the little flashback that I had I felt someone sitting by my side. I turn my head up and to my side seeing Alexa sitting there.
'Vic I may be with Andy but I always care about you.' She says...
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm really sorry for the late update but school started last week and me and PoisonGirlForYou had to come up with a schedule for all this writing. So now we have all things in track so a chapter is probably be posted everyday or from two in two days.

I hope you liked this P.O.V it really was a pain in the ass to write this because I can't really imagine Vic being this mean. So give me some feedback and yeah :)

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

- Shii_Alexa