Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Life Ends In A Few Seconds

Vic's P.O.V

*One Month Later*

'Mike can we talk?' I said to my brother that was sitting on the pavement with his head on his knees.
'I hurt her!' He replied sobbing. I sat by his side throwing my arm around his shoulders.
'Who did you hurt?' I asked him.
'A...Ale..xa.' He said sobbing harder on my shoulder.
'What? How? I thought you...' I trailed off not wanting to say that he loves her.
'I...I do...I...didn't... saw her. I... lunch myself onto Andy's back and she was beyond him so we both fell on top of her and she hit her head pretty hard.' Mike said between more sobs.
'You what? Is she ok? How could you?' I said rising my voice.
'I don't know if she is ok, I couldn't stand to look her in the eyes and why are you accusing me? This is all your fault!' Mike said rising his voice as well.
'How is this my fault? This is Andy's fault, you idiot!' I screamed.
'Nope, this is your fault! I should never have let you take my place that night. This whole thing wouldn't have happened and Al wouldn't be with Andy in first place.' He screamed back.
'How can you be so sure? She's incapable of being with just one person. She's incapable to love.' I screamed again.
'And it's all because of you! I knew that I could make her love me, actually that night when I made love to her she told me that she loved me.' Mike screamed.
'FOR GOD SAKE'S MIKE! She couldn't even remember what she did that night and she doesn't even remember making love to you instead of me.' I replied annoyed by my brothers naivety.

'You're wrong Vic.' Suddenly Alexa's voice came from beyond a tree.
'Al?' Me and Mike said at the same time.
'I know what happened that night four months ago.' She said while walking and sitting on the pavement. Me and Mike stood still looking straight at her.
'You...you...you know?' Mike said stuttering.
'I always knew Mikey. I told you, you were unforgettable.' She replied locking her eyes with my brother.
'So why did you go along with our lie?' I asked her.
'I thought that Mike regretted it, so I went along with your lie making you both believe that I forgot everything that happened that night.' She said looking at me this time.
'I would never regret it Al. That was the best night of my life. I told you that I loved you and I still do.' Mike said while holding Alexa's hand.
'Well...but now it's too late and you both fucked up thinking that you could lie to me. Why do you think that I didn't want nothing more with Vic? I was using you just like you used me.' Alexa said while getting up from her spot on the pavement.
'We never meant to use you Al. I was just trying to be the good person in this situation.' Mike said.
'He did it for me Alexa.' I said trying to calm her. I could sense that she was getting angrier by the time.
'I DON'T CARE! YOU BOTH LIED TO ME! AND IF YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH...YOU HAD FOUGHT FOR ME! You would had stayed with me that night' Alexa screamed pointing to Mike.
'It wouldn't make any difference.' Mike mumbled.
'ACTUALLY IT WOULD, BECAUSE TODAY I WOULD BE WITH YOU INSTEAD OF ANDY!' Alexa screamed again.
'you... you would be with me?' Mike mumbled again.
'YES, I WOULD! I TOLD YOU THAT I FUCKING LOVED YOU! I was completely sober. I meant everything that I said and everything that I did, but now it's too fucking late!' Alexa screamed again and stormed off leaving me shocked and Mike crying.

*Nowadays*

Alexa's P.O.V

It's been a month since I had my fight with Mike and Vic. I haven't talked to them since then. I can't even come up with the guts to look Mike in the eyes. Not after I told him that I loved him.
Andy has been a great support for the past month. I didn't told him what I said to Mike but he stood by my side. Truth to be told I can't take the image of Mike saying that he still loves me out of my mind. If they hadn't lied to me everything would be so different and I would be with Mike today instead of Andy.

'Hey my love.' Andy said while wrapping is arms around my waist from beyond me.
'Hey.' I said without taking my eyes from the stars in the sky.
'You're thinking about them, aren't you?' He asked me sweetly.
'I hate not talking to them. They have been my family for so long.' I said not wanting to admit that the true reason for me being like this is because I can't stop thinking about Mike.
'Don't worry baby,everything is gonna be okay. I'm here for you. You know that, right?' Andy asked while kissing my sweet spot.
I moaned at his gentle touch.
'I don't want to hurt you.' I mumbled.
'You could never hurt me baby girl.' He said but this time kissing my cheek.
'How can you be so sure? You barely know me Andy.' I said turning myself to face him.
'I know because I love and because I trust you Alexa.' He said looking straight into my eyes.
'But you shouldn't trust me. I can't even trust myself.'
'Why would you say that?.' He asked me a little hurt by my words.
I really want to tell him that I want to be with Mike but I don't want to hurt him.
'I don't know Andy. Forget it I'm being stupid.' Why can't I say the fucking truth to him. Oh wait it's because I do feel something for him. Ugh why did I have to be such a fucked up mess? I should love one boy. I should love Mike and Mike should be the only one loving me but no I have 3 guys in love with me and I love two of them.

'Come on baby I have a surprise for you.' Andy said while grabbing my hand and leading me to somewhere.
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'A place that I found a few days ago.' Andy said while walking further into the forest that surround our temporary house.
'This is fucking dangerous Andy.' I said concerned about our lives.
'Relax baby girl. I have been here so many times.'
'So this is where you come when you disappear?' I asked more like an exclamation than a question.
'Yep!' He state.

We walked deep into the forest and I could feel my nervous growing. I hate being in the forest ever since we almost lost Mike for walkers when we were camping. I hate the forest because I loved it so much once. But I still can remember every single time that me, Jaime and Abby went camping just because we wanted to.

We walked into a beautiful part of the forest. All you could see was lilacs and green grass. I never saw something as beautiful as this. It's so different from the rest of the world.
'This is beautiful Andy.' I said out of breath.
'I know right! I found it when I was catching wood and I have came up here every day.'
'For what?' I asked him.
'To think.'
'About what?'
'About you, us, this whole thing I guess.' He answered me while grabbing a lilac and putting it beyond my ear.
'What about us?' I asked as I sat on a fallen tree.
'I know that I love you way more than you love me and I know that there is something more between you, Vic and Mike.' he said sitting next to me.
'What are you talking about Andy?'
'I'm saying that something is up between you and them. They're part of your family you wouldn't stop talking to them just because of a stupid fight. You can't even look Mike in the eyes so something huge happened.'

*CRACK*
'Andy what was that?' I said worried.
'What baby?' He asked me.
'I heard something.'
'It's probably an animal.' He said.

*CRACK*
'I heard it again.' I could feel my nervous starting to boil. I know something bad is about to happen.
'Baby it's jus...' He couldn't finish is sentence before we heard another sound.
'ANDY WATCH OUT!' Andy only had time to duck before I could grab my knife and stuck it on the walkers head.
'FUCK ANDY! RUN!' Thousands of walkers were chasing us and all we could do was run and shot at them.
'I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS FUCKING DANGEROUS.' I screamed at him.
All we could hear was gunshots after gunshots until I collide with another body.
'Al what happened?' Mike asked me while grabbing my arm and pulling me with him.
'MIKE TAKE HER OUT OF HERE!' Andy yelled.
'NOOOOOOO ANDY!' I screamed.
'TAKE HER OUT OF HERE MIKE! I CAN HANDLE THIS!' Andy yelled again.
'I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU!' I screamed.
'JUST FUCKING GO!' Andy screamed while Mike grabbed my arms keeping me from running back to Andy.
'Sometimes I hate how strong Mike is.' I thought to myself.

Andy ran to me and grabbed my face between is soft hands.
'I love you don't forget that.' He said kissing me after and running back to kill walkers.
Mike threw me on his shoulder and start running leaving Andy beyond. My tears kept running down my face while I watched Andy disappear in the forest.
After a while we reached our temporary house and Mike ran inside and sat down on the couch with me on his lap. After Mike told what happened to the rest of the group all I could hear for the next hours was people running in and out of the house trying to find Andy.

And for what it seemed like an eternity someone approached me and Mike.
'We didn't find him.' Tony said and right then my whole world collapsed. ´
All I have from him now and forever it's a lilac and the feeling of his perfect lips on mine. He's gone...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the late chapter but me and my co-author have been very busy and school is driving me insane so I hope you like this chapter and this is going to change a lot of things.

I didn't want to kill Andy or make him disappear I don't know maybe he's alive???
But this was very needed so I can't proceed with Mike and Alexa love story.

My co-author is going to do the next chapter next week...

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

- Shii_Alexa