Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Hold Me Close, Don't Let Go

Abigail's P.O.V

Mike came running inside the house with Alexa on his arms. She was crying uncontrollably and telling him to let her go.
'What happened Al?' I asked looking legitimately concerned about her.
'Andy and her went into the forest, by themselves. And while they were there some zombies came and now Andy's gone. He is in the forest by himself.'
'W-what?' Ashley asked. 'We gotta go search for him' he continued.
'I'll stay with Al' Mike informed.
'We'll search for him' Tony said while grabbing the guns and starting to hand them out to us.
I grabbed my gun not even bothering to look at Tony's face.
I couldn't understand why he didn't talk to me or why was he this cold with me, I haven't done anything wrong.
I got out of our temporary house and made my way to the forest by myself, I wanted to be alone. I walked carefully so I wouldn't trigger anything.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Abigail was walking into the forest.
In a big need to think without any kind of interruption, she choose to be alone.
Every step she took was taken carefully and silently. She didn't want any unpleasant visit from a zombie, or did she?

About a mile away from her three boys were running. Running for what felt like ages. They were desperate to find a safe place, so they could try to live their lives as normal as possible. They were tired and hungry. They haven't ate or slept for days. They just kept running, running and running with no place to go to.

Abby heard a crack noise coming from behind her. She didn't want to turn away. She feared what might be behind her.
Everyone knew she wasn't the bravest or the strongest girl in the world. On the contrary she was weak, insecure and a follower of other people's orders, and now she was tired of everything.
Footsteps were approaching her from behind.
She held her gun tightly and quickly turned around. Inches from her was a disgusting rotten zombie.
He started approaching her even more, trying to feed of her fresh flesh.
Abby took a few steps back, she didn't knew why but she couldn't do anything or maybe she just got too tired and didn't wanted to.
Her foot hit a rock and that caused her to fall on her back. The zombie climbed on top of her and just as she thought that her life was ending a gunshot was heard.

Abigail's P.O.V

*CRACK*
I could feel that something was behind me, but I was too scared to even look back.

*CRACK*
It's coming.

*CRACK*
I could hear it coming behind me. I could hear it's footsteps.
I have to turn around, I gotta face it.
My body turned around and I saw it. Inches from me.
He started walking towards me and I took a few steps back.
I really didn't knew what to do.

I'm so sick of everything.
I'm so sick of this nightmare we call life. This is not living, this is existing. It's just existing.
I have nothing. I have no love. My best friend doesn't talk to me like she used to, she rather be with Andy. Jaime treats me like a child and condemns everything I do. Tony pretends that I don't exist.
What's the point anymore?

Taking more steps back, I end up falling to the ground. Once I fall the horrible creature starts crawling on top of me.

I don't care anymore...

Just when I was about to think that my life was gonna be ending soon I heard a gunshot and the creature fell lifeless and still on top of me.

'Do you want to get yourself killed?' I heard someone ask, but I couldn't see who it was due to the zombie being on top of me.
'M-mmaybe' I replied out of breath.
'Were you bit?'
'Would you kill me if I told you I was?'
'Probably' another voice replied to me.
'Then I was'

Someone kicked the lifeless body off of me and I was finally able to see who had just saved me.
I couldn't believe what my tired eyes were seeing. I must have died and gone to heaven, or hell or some shit like that.
Right in front of my eyes were no other then three of MIW's members. Devin, Ricky and Chris.
'So were you bit or what?' Ricky asked examining my face.
'Not really'
'You sure?' he asked.
'Yeah'
'What's your name?' Chris asked me.
'Abigail'
'Nice!' he smiled at me. 'You shouldn't be here by yourself'
'I know but a friend went missing and I'm trying to find him. I'm Jaime's sister. He's Pierce The Veil's bass player'
'Really?' Devin came out from behind Chris' back and asked me excitedly.
'Yeah'
'You have a place to stay?' Ricky asked.
'We're staying near here, it's just temporary until we find something better' I answered.
'Wait! Who's missing?' Chris asked.
'Andy' I replied sadly.
'Andy?' they all asked.
'Biersack' I replied 'We're looking for him, he went into the forest followed by zombies'
'We can help you. It's not safe for you to be alone' Chris said while grabbing my hand and helping me up.
I didn't realized that I'd been on the ground since for ever...
'Thank you!' I thanked him.

They helped me look for Andy but he was nowhere to be found, so we decided to return to our house.
Once we reached the front door of the house the guys were already outside waiting for me.
'What took you so long?' Tony asked me coldly.
I looked at him with sadness written all over my face.
How could he be so cold with me?
'She almost got attacked' Chris informed.
'You should have just stayed inside if you don't know how to fight!' Tony continued in his cold tone.
'Don't talk at her like that!' Devin spat at him. 'She almost died' he continued.
'I couldn't care less!' I heard Tony whisper.
What? How could he?
I started to feel the tears threatening to escape my eyes, but I held them in.
Alex cleared his throat and then spoke. 'Mhhm. Anyway we couldn't find him'
The rest of the group said that they couldn't find Andy too and quickly decided that we should get inside.
'You coming?' Chris asked.
'I'll be right there' I said. They got in and I was left there alone with my own thoughts.
I let the tears finally escape my eyes, the tears that I had been holding. I cried and hiccuped desperately until I calmed down to enter the house.

Devin's P.O.V

*4 Months Ago*

I was resting in my bunk because I was feeling tired from the show we had just played. My head was pounding and my body was sore and plus I was sweating like a pig, even my underwear was wet.
I decide to get up, grab a aspirin and go to the bathroom so I could take a shower. Undressing myself I made my way to the shower, turning on the water and letting the hot liquid fall through my tired body.
The feeling of the water running through my body felt so good and relaxing.

I could hear the boys outside talking and laughing loudly. I really loved this boys, they were my brothers. They had take me in the band so well.
Of course that sometimes they loved to piss me off because I'm the youngest and all that crap, but I love that. I loved it because I know that they care about me.
I couldn't even imagine my life without them.

About 20 minutes later I get out of the shower and started getting dressed.
The night sure was noisy today, well it was always noisy, but today more than usual. There were people screaming and it took me about two minutes to realize that those were no normal screams, but deadly horrifying ones.
I quickly ran out of the bathroom to the living room area of the bus. The boys were there looking out of the windows with an horrified expression on their faces, like they saw something worse than a ghost.
I made my way towards them and I was left just as horrified.
People were climbing in each others bodies, biting and eating each others. It looked like a fucking disgusting zombie movie.

*3 Months Ago*

We've been trying to find somewhere safe to stay for about one month, but everything seemed so unsafe.
All we could see was carcasses of dead people or zombies.
Me, Chris and Ricky got separated from the rest of the guys when we were under attack about five days ago. We don't know if they are ok or if they are alive. We barely got away.

I hate the shit that the world has become.

*Nowadays*

We tried to sleep a little bit this night, we failed at doing it though. I guess we jut got used to the fact that we can't sleep or more like we shouldn't because that might cost our lives.
We've been running for ages, Ricky said that we needed to keep going. I agree with him, we shouldn't stop. We can't stop.
But right now everything hurts...
I'm tired of running.

Right now we're running cautiously in the forest so we weren't spotted or detected. We kept running and running until we spotted a zombie crawling on top of what it looked like a person.
Ricky took his gun out holding it tightly and shooting the zombie that immediately fell lifeless on top of the person.
'Do you want to get yourself killed?' Chris asked.
'M-mmaybe' the person, who I now could identify as a woman, replied.
'Were you bit?' Chris asked once again.
'Would you kill me if I told you I was?' the girl asked. I totally understand that feeling. Wanting to end it all... Being sick of everything.
'Probably' Ricky replied this time.
'Then I was' she replied.
Ricky kicked the zombie out of her and we were finally able to see the person we were talking to. She was so beautiful. Pale skin, brown eyes, and pinkish lips, black hair and an exotic look she looked tired, but still beautiful. She was probably around her twenties or something.
'So were you bit or what?' Ricky asked examining her.
'Not really'
'You sure?' he asked.
'Yeah'
'What's your name?' Chris asked in a more gentle tone of voice.
'Abigail' What a beautiful name she had.
'Nice! You shouldn't be here by yourself' he said smiling at her.
'I know but a friend went missing and I'm trying to find him. I'm Jaime's sister. He's Pierce The Veil's bass player'
'Really?' I asked coming from behind Chris. Cool that means that more people managed to get out of Warped Tour alive.
'Yeah'
'You have a place to stay?' Ricky asked.
'We're staying near here, it's just temporary until we find something better'
'Wait! Who's missing?' Chris asked.
'Andy' she replied sadly.
'Andy?'
'Biersack We're looking for him, he went into the forest followed by zombies'
'We can help you. It's not safe for you to be alone' Chris said while grabbing her hand and helping her up from the floor.
'Thank you!'
We looked for Andy, but sadly we couldn't find him. I haven't spoke a single word since we met her.
She ended up saying that it was better for us to go with her to their house and we agreed right away.

We managed to reach the house safely and there was people outside, we could see All Time Low, Pierce The Veil and a few members of Black Veil Brides.
'What took you so long?' Tony asked Abigail.
I looked at her noticing that her face had turn sad.
'She almost got attacked' Chris informed.
'You should have just stayed inside if you don't know how to fight!' Tony continued.
Ooooah now he was being a cold heartless douche bag and I couldn't let him talk like that to her.
'Don't talk at her like that! She almost died' I spat at him and he whispered something that couldn't be heard. But from the corner of my eye I saw Abigail's facially expression getting even sadder and her eyes were becoming watering.
'Mhhm. Anyway we couldn't find him' Alex said clearing his throat.
'He is nowhere to be found' Ashley said sadly.
'We couldn't find him too' Jaime informed.
'We should probably get inside. We'll search for him tomorrow' Jack said and the group got inside.
The house wasn't in the best of conditions but it was good to rest a little bit.

In a small couch we could see two figures. One of them was Mike and the other one was a girl, she was crying uncontrollably and it made me feel sad. Maybe she is Andy's girlfriend or something.
'We didn't find him.' Tony said and the girl started crying and trembling even more.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Abigail couldn't understand why Tony was being so cold with her.
She couldn't believe what he had said, those words were haunting her. 'I couldn't care less!'
He did used to care, and deep down he still did, he was just hurt.
You see the girl didn't remember what had happened that day, but Tony saw it all. Tony didn't knew that she had been drinking and smoking weed with Mike.
Tony had found both of them making out, and he thought that she wanted Mike. He thought that she didn't want him. He loved her so much. He still did.

Abigail ran into the small room were she has been staying, she took her bag in her hands and opened it. She was searching for something in particular and when she found it, it took her one minute to take it out. Looking at the sharp piece of metal she ran it through her wrist. She ran it three times and started crying.
She didn't want to feel like a burden, but yet she did. She felt more like it everyday.
The blade pressed against her skin two more times, but this time harder. Harder enough for her to cut deeper, deeper than before.
Her vision became blurry and she felt her body slip into unconsciousness.

Downstairs Alexa was feeling guilty, weakened and lost due to the events that had happened. She feared not to see Andy anymore. She feared not to kiss him anymore.

Mike was feeling terrible seeing the woman he loved suffering like that, especially because she was suffering because of other man. He wanted her to love him just as much as he loves her, but he knew that that wasn't possible. Not right now. After what he had done.

Devin was tired and needed to sleep desperately, he was feeling tired.
He decided to climb upstairs and opened a few rooms, seeing that they were all occupied. Opening another door he saw Abigail lying unconscious on her bed. He immediately ran towards her and saw her covered in blood. Her wrists were mutilated. He pressed the sheets against them putting pressure on them so the bleeding wound would stop. His hands were starting to get covered in blood too.
Devin screamed for help and Jaime came in the room.
Jaime almost fainted at the sight of his sister. They tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't react. They were starting to get desperate. Jaime was crying, fearing that his sister wouldn't wake up.
Devin took care of her wounds, sewing them carefully and cautiously.
After about two minutes they managed to wake her up. She was weak and dizzy from the loss of blood.
Abigail didn't wanted to wake up, she didn't want to face everything. Devin felt sorry for the beautiful girl, not pity, just affection. She reminded him of himself a few years ago. Broken, destroy and weak. He offered to take care of the girl for the night.
When they were left alone Devin made her promise that she would try to stop self harming.
'I promise that I will try' she said.
'Good. I don't want you to give up. We'll help each other, ok?' Devin said holding the beautiful girl in his arms.
'Thank you Devin' she thanked him.
'No need to thank me. We'll be friends from now on. We'll have each other. We'll protect each other' he said letting her go off of his arms.
'Thank you, that means a lot to me' she thanked him, letting a tear escape her tired eyes.
'No, thank you' he said cleaning her tear.
'Can you hold me please?'
'Of course' Devin said wrapping his arms around the petite girl. He rock her body back and forth singing her to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :)
I know I should have uploaded this earlier but I've been pretty busy. I have like 2 fanfics and 3 one shots to do and it's kinda stressful.
But anyway, here is my chapter. I hope you guys like it and expect some drama pretty soon ;)

I'll leave you with my beautiful sis and see you on the next chapter :D

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou