Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Nothing To Joke About.

Mike's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since Andy disappeared, Alexa is worse than ever. She doesn't talk with anyone and when she does, she's a complete bitch, we get her though she feels guilty for losing Andy. I really don't know what to do to get closer to her!

We're currently on the road trying to find our next house. In this three weeks we found Kellin and his kids and somehow Kellin's baby girl Copeland is the only thing that can make Alexa laugh.
'Alexa?' I said because she was in a car only with Copeland.
'What?' She said coldly.
'Are you okay?' I asked.
'I'm fine! Just fucking ask if I'm fucking okay!' She said.
'I'm just worried about you' I said sweetly.
'Well don't be! I'm fine! I just want to find a fucking safe house for the group.' She said.
'Oh now she's talking.' I joked.
'Fuck you!' I screamed.
'I'm sorry! I'm sorry!' i said but she didn't answer me any more.

*After 15 minutes of driving I heard something on Alexa's walkie talkie channel.*

'Shhhhh... baby it's okay, I'm here.' She said probably to Copeland what means that she didn't turn off her walkie talkie.
'Shhhhhh. Cope I'm here, nothing and no one is gonna hurt you because I'm not gonna let them.' She said.
'Al, your walkie talkie is one.' I said with a little smirk on my lips.
'How much of it did you heard?' She asked without any expression on her voice.
'All of it.' I said carefully.
'Well why didn't you turn off your walkie?' She asked yet again without any expression.
'Just checking on you.' I said
'Well I don't need to be checked on.' She replied.
'Al don't be like that everyone is worried about you. I'm worried about you.' I tried to reason her for the millionth time in this past 3 weeks.
'But I'm fine!' She half screamed.
'No, you're not! You don't joke around anymore!' I screamed.
'What do you want me to joke about? Han? The fact that my boyfriend is dead because of me. For fuck's sake I have nothing to joke about.' She half screamed again.
'Thank you.' I said.
'For what?' She asked.
'For talking to me.'
'Yeah just find a house. Copeland is hungry and we all need to rest.'
'Sure thing Sunshine.'
'And Mike?' She said before I could turn off.
'What?'
'Thank you for saving me that day.'
'Any time, Anywhere my love.' I said before I changed from her channel and into Tony's channel.
'Hey Tone!' I screamed.
'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck Mike! You scared the shit out of me idiot!' He replied.
'Sorry not so sorry.' I said laughing.
'What do you want fucker?' he asked me.
'Have you found a house for us?' I asked him.
'Nope, I found something better!' He said cheerfully.
'What?' I asked again.
'I found an hotel!' He screamed.
'That's nice.' I said.
'We probably need to clear it up but we can deal with it.' He said.
'Is it far?' I asked.
'Nope, just around the corner.'
'Okay, I'm gonna tell the news to the rest.' I said and I changed to the main channel.
'Guys, Tone found a hotel just around the corner, so the plan is to clear it up and stay there as long as possible.'
'Okay.' They all said at the same time.
'Sammi grab Kellin's kids and go to Al's car and stay there with them and Jinxx keep them safe, the rest of us are about to kill some walkers.' I ordered.

After more 5 minutes of driving we reach the hotel and I ordered to stop the cars.
'Guys, let's go kill some fuckers.' I screamed and with that everyone got out and started fighting the large number of walkers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so very sorry for not writing for so long I had this chapter done for months but I didn't found the time to post it with the end of school and exams and holidays but now we're back on and between this and the next week, my fic and the ones where I collab are going to be updated.

Kisses and Unicorns <3
- Shii_Alexa