Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Under Attack

Alexa's P.O.V

'Vic shush, I heard something.'
'It's probably nothing babe.'
'Vic I'm hearing bangs out there.'
'It's probably the boys doing some shit.'
Right now me and Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil are fucking in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

So let me start from the beginning, this all thing started 6 months ago when the rabies virus suffered a mutation making everyone sick and a few days later they would die, the problem is that they wouldn't stay dead as they should, after their deaths they would turn into a zombie or as we call them walkers or as crawlers if they couldn't walk. Walkers have a weird appetite for human flesh and if they don't eat your body, you would just turn into one of them. So within a month, half of the world was infected and two and a half months later all of the electricity and communications were shut down, it became impossible to drive in main roads because of all the car crashing and due to the amount of walkers that are always in there.

My group isn't very big, it's just me, my best friend Abigail, her brother Jaime and the rest of his band, we do what we can to survive and most importantly we take care of each other, after all we're family.

Right now me and Vic have been fucking for about 30 minutes, we are in an abandoned storage that we have been living in for the past few weeks, this storage is a two floor storage and no one else comes to the second floor. So me and Vic come here almost everyday for sex.
Vic is on top of me, moving in and out, kissing me and touching me wherever he could, as if we hadn't sex yesterday or in all of the days before, now I'm moaning very loud and so is Vic with his fucking tired voice.
I know that he's tired, I am too after all we had been working all day, I told him that it was OK if we didn't do it today but neither me or Vic can say no to sex and we have been doing it for the past 3 months so I don't think that we can go a day without doing it. No we are not a couple, although I really love Vic, and he's fine as fuck and has those fucking arms that I love, but I don't have that feeling to be with him even if I spend most of the days in his arms, they are the only place were I feel safe in this world right now besides Jaime's arms but he's my brother.
Yeah I know I'm a tough girl and a rebel. and I can put as much of a fight as any of the boys. but with this zombie apocalypse thing even I have the need to feel safe sometimes.

Right in the moment that both me and Vic were about to cum someone shouts ' We're under attack, grab all the things and let's just go.'
We immediately stopped and dressed ourselves as quickly as we could, we grabbed our weapons and got outside of the storage, me being the bossy in here, I just start shouting telling my family what they had to do.

'ABIGAIL, JAIME PACK EVERYTHING!'
'MIKE START THE CARS!'
'ME, TONY AND VIC WILL TRY TO SLOW THEM DOWN AS MUCH AS WE CAN!'
All the 3 of us, start to shooting the walkers right in the head, killing a bunch of them, although we knew that the shootings would probably attract more walkers.
'COME GUYS WE ARE DONE, GET IN THE CAR NOW!' Jaime shout.
We backed way still shooting as we got in the cars as fast as we could.
They immediately drove the cars off, as fast as the lightning speed, and soon enough the walkers were out of our views...
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter, I hope that everyone likes it because I had a lot of fun writing it and Catarina I hope I give you a good star xD

Comments will be very appreciated :D

Kisses

- Shii_Alexa