Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

I Told You This Wasn't Safe

Abigail's P.O.V

We had been living in an abandoned storage for the past 3 weeks and I still have the feeling that this place is not that safe, sooner or later those things will find a way in. I already warned my brother, but he tells me that I have to stop being so paranoid. But looking back, every time I said that we had to move because the place wasn't safe enough, we moved so why would I be wrong this time?

Right now I am checking if the area is safe to go out and grab a few tools that are on a different warehouse and I spot a fissure on a wall. I lift my axe and tried to see trough it. Once I step a little closer to it a walker started coming in, and then more of them. I hit the first one right on the head and then I started running back to the group. I ended up scratching my leg on a wooden board and it started bleeding.

'We're under attack, grab all the things and let's just go.' I screamed. I see Alexa and Vic come out from the second floor.
'ABIGAIL, JAIME PACK EVERYTHING!' Alexa screamed while grabbing her weapon. I immediately started packing not minding the pain on my leg.
'MIKE START THE CARS!'
'ME, TONY AND VIC WILL TRY TO SLOW THEM DOWN AS MUCH AS WE CAN!'
The three of them started shooting the walkers.

'COME GUYS WE ARE DONE, GET IN THE CAR NOW!' Jaime shouted.
They backed to the cars while shooting the walkers.
Jaime drove off really fast leaving the zombies behind.
Me, Tony, Alexa, Vic and my brother were on one car and Mike was alone in the other car. We were all still trying to catch our breath and my leg was starting to make me feel uncomfortable and was starting to hurt really bad.
'What's that on your leg?' Tony asked almost starting to panic.
'I just scratched it on a wooden board while I was trying to run from the walkers' I said in my defense, and I wasn't lying.
'Are you sure that's what happened?' Alexa questioned me.
'Well if you had believe me when I said that that fucking storage wasn't fucking safe, this wouldn't have happened!' I screamed at her.
'Oh, great now it's my fault?' she shouted.
'Oh, and it's mine?'
'Girls stop!' Jaime screamed at us, but we couldn't care less.
'You're the one who adventured!'
'Well if you two weren't so busy fucking, maybe you should have been the person to check the fucking area!' I screamed pointing at Alexa and Vic.
'STOP THIS FUCKING ARGUMENT!' Tony screamed at us. I immediately shut and so did she. 'Now let me take care of your wound Abigail! Jaime stop the car!' he commanded.
'Like... now?'
'Of course! Or you want your sister to bleed to death?!'

Jaime stopped the car and looked back, I guess he was to focused on the road to notice I was bleeding. Mike stopped the other car right next to us.
'Vic could you please cover me while I grab the First Aid Kit?' Vic nodded. 'If you see anything please warn me!'
I grabbed Tony's hand and looked him in the eyes. 'Please, be careful!'
'I will, don't worry princess!' he said kissing my forehead.

He returned one minute later with the First Aid Kit.
'Let me see that' he said grabbing my leg and started examining it. 'It looks kinda ugly but you'll survive' he said smiling at me. God that smile is so genuine and beautiful, that smile brights up my day in a way that's almost unimaginable.
Then he disinfected my wound and covered it with roller bandage.
'Thanks Tone!' I thanked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama already xD
I hope you're enjoying this so far, because I am enjoying writing this :)
Some feedback would be really appreciated!

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou