Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

***ing Drama

Vic's P.O.V

Well this all thing was crazy, I guess even if you are doing this for 6 months you can never really get used to it.

Mike and I are on guard while Jaime and Tony take care of Abigail. I saw Alexa inside the car leaning against the window and I made my way to her.
'Want to share a cigarette?' I could see that she was really mad right now and believe me there is no one better to lighten up her mood than me.
'You always know what I need, don't you?'
'That's my job babe, come on get your fine ass out of the car and come make me some company.'
'Alright, alright you asshole.' She said grinning.
She gets out of the car and places herself right by my side and I handle her a cigarette and a lighter.
She lit it up, take a few hits and hand me the rest.
'This is all to myself! OMG she's generous today!' I said mocking her.
'Do you really believe that I would give you half a cigarette Vic?'
'Ahahahahah No.'
'You know me to damn well.' She says smiling.
'Yes and knowing you to damn well is the reason why I know you are upset.'
'Of course I'm upset! Like it's my fault that we got attacked and that Abigail scratched her leg in a wooden! For God Sake it's not my fucking fault! I'm only one I can't do everything at the same time.'
'I know babe but she is like your sister, you have to relax.'
'I can't Vic! Why the hell did she need to say that it was our fault because we were having sex? Everyone knows that we fuck she didn't need to point that out loud. It's not my fault that she's still a virgin, she's been dying to fuck with Tony, she may do it already before I will do it for her.'
'HEY I'm the one that fucks you, not Tony!' I said joking will I pout.
'You know what I meant knob head! I love her to death but she really needs to stop being a bitch about me and you having sex. If she's so uncomfortable about us, then just go fuck already! I don't think that Tony would care that much.' Now she laughs at her own words.
' You're such a idiot.'
' Oh shush you knob head.'
Now I turn to her putting my arms around her waist and pulling her close to me making her beautiful boobs touch my bare chest. She looks at me right in my eyes and she listens to me carefully.
'I think we need to find more survivors and find a safe place where we can stay and maybe start our lives there.'
'Yeah I think that's a good idea too.'
'Now be a good best friend and go see how Abigail's leg is.'
'Can I just stay in your arms a little more?' she asks me while she hides her head in my neck
'You know that you can stay as long as you want.' I say to her in the most sincere voice that I have.
'Vic?'
'What babe?'
'Thank you.' she says very calmly.
'For what love?'
'I don't know, for being here, for taking care of me, I guess.'
'You're welcome and I'm only protecting you, you know that right?'
'Yeah I know.' she says with the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen and believe me I've seen a lot of smiles.
'Guys come on get in the car, I think there's a place somewhere near, where we can stay the night and in the morning we can start looking for others survivors and a place safe to stay.' My brother says.

Alexa and I walk to the car hand in hand, like we're a couple, but that's just a normal thing for us.
'Come one get that fine ass in the car.'
'Can you please leave my fine ass alone for a sec, I'm sure he is getting more famous than the Kardashian family before the apocalypse thing.' Everyone starts to laugh really loud.
'Ahahahahah You're such a girl.'
' Oh fuck you Vic.' she says rolling her eyes at me.

'How is your leg?' I heard Alexa asking to Abigail.
'It's a little bit better now.' Abigail answers with a quite voice.
'I'm glad that you're OK.' Alexa says hugging her best friend.
'I'm sorry for earlier but...' Abigail starts but Alexa interrupts her.
'Hey don't apologize, it's OK.'
Alexa looks at me and smiles, I smile back reaching for her hand and squeezing it. I'm happy that she listened to what I said before to her.

We are almost in the place that we will stay for tonight, I'm really curious to see how this place looks like and if there are any walkers there...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited with this fanfic that I decide to writie another chapter today, I probably will updated again later.

Let us know what you think of the fanfic so far and tell me what you think about Alexa and Vic as a couple.

Kisses and Unicorns

- Shii_Alexa