Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Long Night

Alexa's P.O.V

Abby is talking with Tony, I wish she would tell him already that she loves him. They look so cute together.
'What's wrong princess?' He asks her, I really wish that he feels the same way as her.
'Nothing, I'm just tired! And feel like dying, that's all' Just a usual answer from her.
'Don't say that! What was I supposed to do then?' Poor Tony he always feels like he has to protect her.
'I'm sure you would find something or someone to do' Abby says, while she gets up and walks upstairs, ''What the hell happen to her?'' I thought to myself.

'Tone what got into her?' I ask Tony.
'Dunno babe, let me just eat and I will check on her.'
'Alright Tone if you want I can go check on her.'
'Nope I will go babe.'
Tony finished is dinner and walked upstairs to talk with Abby.

'Come on guys, I saw some beds upstairs go to sleep, I will stay on guard tonight.' I say in a really bossy way.
'I will stay with you love.' My Vic says.
'No! You're going to sleep, you need to sleep Vic, you stayed on guard for 3 nights in a row.' I say really worried with Vic, he looks so tired and sleepy.
'I will stay with her.' Andy says.
Vic looks at him with a questionable look but finally says 'Alright then be careful both of you.'
'We will babe, don't worry about us. Have a nice sleep I will wake up in the morning, I promise.'
'Wake me up nicely, Ok babe?'
'Ok I will wake you up love. Sleep tight Vic.' I say giving him a goodnight hug.

Besides me and Andy all of the rest walk upstairs to get some sleep.
'So now that it's you and me, are you going to tell me that story?'
'What do you want to know Andy?'
'Why you are ''kind of'' Jaime and Abigail's sister?'
'Well when I was 5 I saw my father kill my mom and then kill himself right in front of me. Jaime and Abigail's parents were my parents best friends and they lived right in front of us and they heard the gun shots. They ran into the house and there was just me in the middle of two dead bodies so they decided to adopt me and I lived my entire life with them.' I say remembering that fucking day like it was yesterday and letting a tear fall from my eyes.
'I'm sorry to hear that, it must be horrible for you to have the image of the death of your parents always on your mind.' Andy says looking right to my eyes and I don't know how but every time I look into his eyes I always feel a little bit better.
'Yeah it's an image that I learned to put in the back of my memories.' Now I was starting to cry.
'Shhhh don't cry please! I hate to see a beautiful girl like you crying. You're too pretty to feel this sad.' Andy says while putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him.
'I'm not, I'm a fucked up girl that is incapable to have feelings for other people besides my family.'
'Don't say that! You're beautiful and what about Vic?'
'Vic?'
'You and Vic seem pretty close to each other, you know... the way that you talk to each other.'
'I have sex with Vic whenever we want to and we care for each other.'
Now Andy is shock but he asks 'Do you love him?'
'Yeah, but not in that way, I love him like I love Mike and Tony.'
'So you're still available?'
'Yes, I am!'
'Uffff for moments I though I couldn't win your heart?'
'Why would you want to win my heart?' I ask with a shocked look on my face.
'Because you are beautiful and you need someone that teaches you how to love and how love can be amazing.'
'Says the guy that was left by his longtime girlfriend in the begging of the zombie apocalypse.'
'How do you know that?' He asks a little bit louder.
'Sammi told me, don't be mad at her. Me and Abby were just curious about Juliet, we thought that she was dead.'
'She may well be.'
'Heeey don't say that.'
'Whatever back to our conversation can I try to win your heart?'
'You can try but I won't promise you anything.'
'Good, you wanna know something?'
'What?'
'You probably have the most pretty eyes that I ever seen.'
'Is that your chatty line to win my heart?' I say laughing at the funny face that Andy did.
'No idiot! I'm talking serious.' Andy says poking my nose.
'And why is that?'
'They're so strong and big and dark but lovely at the same time.'
'Well feel happy to know that you have the most beautiful eyes that I ever seen.'
'Ahahahahah and why is that?' He says mocking me.
'They're sea blue and I feel a little bit better every time I look at them. I miss the sea.'
'Yeah me too, spending long days on the beach...'

And the conversation went on till the morning, with both me and Andy talking about our entire lives with each other, I'm really starting to grow something for him but I don't know what it is.
'Although I really like to be in your arms I have to wake up the sleepyheads.' I say
'Go I will stay here.'
I start entering the door when I stopped and turned to Andy.
'Andy?'
'What beautiful?'
'Thanks.'
'For what?'
'For the conversation.'
'You're more than welcome princess.'
I smile to him and he smiles back, I enter the house and I go upstairs.

In the first room is Jaime and Abby, I enter slowly and as soon as I'm close to their bed I jump on it waking those two idiots up .
'Come on you twats, it's time to wake up!' I say really loudly.
'Oh fuck you Al!' Jaime says.
'I love you to bro! I say to him.
'Oh just come here you little brat.' Me and Jaime have this thing that I always give him a good morning kiss and a good morning hug, we do these since we were kids.
'I'm going to wake up the rest. Abby we need to talk later, I have some news.'
'Oh I wanna know everything.'
'Later babe.'

In the second room is Sammi and Jinxx on the bed and Ashley on the couch. I knock on the door and Ash comes already full dress.
'Did you sleep on that?' I say pointing to his clothes.
'No. Me, Jinxx and Sammi woke up early and we're already dressed.'
'Alright then. I have still on more room to wake up, see you downstairs guys.'

Last room, where Mike and Vic are sleeping. I go first for Mike.
'Mikey come on you sleepyhead it's time to wake up.' I say in a hushed voice.
'5 more minutes Al, please!!!!!'
'No Mikey it's time to wake up.'
'Alright then but you're mean.' Mike says pouting.
'Oh shut up.' I say laughing
'I'm going to leave you to wake up the sleeping beauty.'
'Idiot.' I say smacking his arm slightly.
'Vic come wake up babe.' I say giving him kisses all over his face besides his mouth.
'Uhmmmmm.'
'Come on Vic.' I keeping giving him kisses.
'I'm not going get up until you give me a decent kiss.' He says.
'And I’m not going ti give you a decent kiss until you get up from that bed.' I say stubbornly because I know very well that if I give him a kiss is never going to get up.
'Uhmmmm I hate you.' He says.
'Love you too babe, now come on.'
'Uhmmmmm.' He says while getting up from bed.
'I want my kiss now'.
'Fine.' I say giving him is good morning kiss.
'Come get dress.'
He dress up in 5 minutes and we get down to the first floor everyone was already there eating the breakfast that Tone Tone did...
♠ ♠ ♠
I want more comments and subscribers (face pouting in here) :D
Want to know if you like more Alexa with Vic or Alexa with Andy?
So let me know your opinion :)

Kisses and Unicorns

- Shii_Alexa