Status: In process :)

After All This Time

Chapter One

Vic‘s P.O.V

My alarm went off, waking me up for the first day of senior year. I rolled over and turned off the alarm, I got up and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, band t-shirt, hoodie and my vans.

When I got downstairs my little brother, Mike, was already waiting for me to give him a lift to school. We got in the car and I started the engine. Mike was rather excited to be starting junior year but I really just wanted to go back to sleep. He talked the whole way, I wasn‘t really listening but I muttered „okay“ when he stopped talking and waited for a response.
Our school was about 15 min drive away, it was just an average boring school in San Diego. Me and Mike were really close so we had the same friends, Jaime and Tony. We weren‘t popular, we just passed through school barely getting noticed, but we weren‘t bullied like some kids so that was good. Mike was more popular then the rest of us though, he was the energetic, hyper and talkative one so most people liked him.

I parked my car and we walked inside, seperating and going to our lockers to put away the stuff we didn‘t need for the first class. I put on my earphones and just started walking slowly to the English classroom, silently singing to myself, in my own world since class didn‘t start just yet.
When I turned around the corner something, or somebody, bumped into me pretty hard and we both dropped our stuff. We both bend down to get our books and crashed our heads together. „Ouch, I‘m so sorry“ was the only thing that came to my mind to say, I looked up to see the person better that I bumped into, and suddenly I forgot how to breathe. In front of me stood the single most perfect human being I have ever seen. He had black hair, big and fascinating blue/green eyes, porcelain skin and a smile to die for, I had never seen him before so I guess he was new.

„It‘s okay, I‘m a little distracted myself, I‘m new here and I can‘t seem to find my classroom“ he said. Omg even his voice was beautiful. „Well I can probably show you where it is, number what is it?“ I asked, and he showed me his timetable. „It just that way, I‘ll take you there, it‘s just next to mine“ I told him. „Thank you, I‘m Kellin by the way“ He said and offered his hand, I shook it and said „It‘s no problem, I‘m Vic, but wow you are freezing, didn‘t you bring a sweater or something?“ He just shrugged and we bent down to pick up our books and headed for class.

I showed him his classroom said goodbye and received a heart warming smile from him. I headed to my own and sat down in the back with Jaime. The teacher walked in shortly after and started talking but my mind drifted off to Kellin and the next thing I know was that class was finished and I was heading for my locker. That‘s how the whole school day went by, I looked for Kellin every time I was in the hallway and when I saw him he was always in a group of people, when he caught me staring at him he smirked at me and I looked quickly away, blushing. Wow Vic, you have known this guy for a few hours but you are acting like a little schoolgirl around him. The last class of the day was chemistry, great, I sat down at the back, and lied down on the table.
„So chemistry is clearly your favourite subject“ I looked up and saw Kellin sitting next to me, smirking. „Y-yeah, something like that“ I studdered. The teacher started talking, but again, I couldn‘t pay attention, I just kept staring at Kellin and looking away the instant he looked back.
When school was finished I walked to the parking lot and saw that the guys were already waiting for me by the car, we got in and drove home. The rest of the day just passed by, we ended up watching some movie but I was to distracted to watch it.

I just really wanted to see Kellin again.

˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷˷

Kellin's P.O.V
I put the last box on the kitchen counter and headed outside. I will unpack later, I want to look around the town first. We moved a lot, me and my uncle Austin. It was necessary to keep our little secret safe but I hoped we could stay here for longer.
I was tired of always being the popular guy with no real friends, having one night stands to have a little fun. I lived a lonely life but I still had a little hope that here, in San Diego, things would be different.

I walked down the street remembering that Austin mentioned a park just a few minutes away from our new house. I walked lost in thought for a while before looking up. On the other side of the street I saw big, old iron gates surrounding a park. I crossed the street and walked through the creepy gates, looking around. "Perfect" I whispered walking deeper into the trees looking for a snack.

I woke up the next morning to the familiar sweet smell coming from the kitchen. I quickly threw on a pair of tight dark jeans and a white t-shirt. I walked downstairs to see my uncle sitting at the table with a mug in his hands, reading what looked like a really old book. "Slept well?" He asked. "Quite good, thanks" I replied, making my way over to the counter to pour a drink for myself. I licked my lips before taking a long drink. "I'm gonna go, I don't want to be late on the first day" I said and went to slip on my shoes and walked out of the house. I blinked, adjusting my eyes to the bright light.

I walked through the school hallways trying to find the right classroom before lessons started. I was turning a corner with my eyes glued to the schedule when I walked into someone. The few books I held flew out of my hands and I quickly bent down to pick them up but of course that's what the other person did too and we bumped our heads together. "Ouch, I‘m so sorry" he said and looked at me. He was attractive, with his long brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. I realised I was staring so I quickly looked away. "It‘s okay, I‘m a little distracted myself, I‘m new here and I can‘t seem to find my classroom" I said trying to sound nice, I really hoped we could get to know each other. "Well I can probably show you where it is, number what is it?" I showed him my timetable and he offered to take me to my classroom as it was next to his. I thanked him and introduced myself, offering him my hand which he shook. "It‘s no problem, I‘m Vic, but wow you are freezing, didn‘t you bring a sweater or something?" I quickly shrugged trying to not seem too bothered by his question. He walked me to my classroom. I smiled at him and walked in.
The teacher introduced me to the class and a few girls at the back giggled. I gave them a cheeky smile, too bad I'm not interested in them. I sat down and tried to listen to what they teacher was saying but the lesson was pretty boring so I found myself daydreaming. The day went by well, people were surrounding me most of the time and asking about my life. Some were trying to get to know me, some were just flirting. I caught Vic staring at me a few times and whenever I looked at him at him he looked away quickly with a cute blush on his cheeks.
It was nearly the end of the day, I looked at my timetable to see what lesson I had next. Chemistry. I walked to my classroom. When I walked in I saw the guy from earlier, Vic, sitting at the back with his head down on the table. I smiled to myself before walking over and sitting next to him. "So chemistry is clearly your favourite subject" I said, smirking. He looked up. "Y-yeah, something like that" he stuttered. The teacher started his lecture but I kept getting distracted by Vic, who seemed more interested in me than the lesson. Every time I looked back at him he would look away. It was adorable. "This is going to be a fun year" I thought.

The lesson ended faster than I wanted it to. I stopped at the park before going home and I spent the rest of the day unpacking.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I, Kamilla, write Vic's p.o.v and Marika writes Kellin's p.o.v :)
Tell us what you think!