Status: In process :)

After All This Time

Chapter Six

Kellin’s P.O.V

Vic didn't seem to mind the kiss and he suggested we'd ditch for the day.
He grabbed my hand and led me out of the school to his car. He wanted to go to his place and I was perfectly fine with that.
On the way to Vic's house we talked and got to know each other a bit more. It didn't take us long to get there and when we arrived we went straight up to Vic's bedroom.

I sat down on Vic's bed and looked around.
His room wasn't big but it wasn't small either, there were band posters on the walls and I recognized some of the bands.

He had two guitars, an acoustic and an electric one.
He never mentioned he plays guitar but I guess that makes him even more attractive.
There was also the usual bedroom furniture - a wardrobe, a desk, a TV and a shelf full of CD's and DVD's.
I couldn't help but notice his bed was quite big .

"So, do you want to watch a movie or something or are you going to stare at my room?" Vic said with a smile. "Yeah, a movie sounds good" I smiled and got up to look through his DVD's. "Do you want to go get snacks and something to drink?" I gave him a weird look before I caught myself and smiled. I didn't need food but it's not like he knew that. I nodded and followed him downstairs.

"Hey Kellin could you put some chips in here?" said Vic as he handed me a plastic bowl. "They're in the cupboard behind you" he added and turned around to pour lemonade into a tall glass.
I opened the cupboard behind me and started looking for the chips. "Do you want anything to drink?" I turned my head and looked at him. He was getting out another glass with his back to me. Yeah, I thought and smirked. I quickly pushed that thought to the back of my mind. Control yourself Kellin. "Yeah, just water please."
I found the chips and put them in the plastic bowl and I went over to put it down on the wooden table.
Vic went over to the sink and poured water into the glass. I went to take it from him but I moved a bit too fast and as he turned around he bumped right into me and dropped the glass, the water spilling all over my shirt. I quickly looked Vic up and down. He didn't look hurt but I was still worried since sometimes I don't realize how quickly and with how much force I move.

"I'm so sorry Vic! I didn't mean to do that" He looked up at me with a smile playing on his lips "Well I guess you're going to have to take your clothes off" He said with a chuckle. He's alright then.
"Well I guess you do too" I said with a smirk and slightly pushed him away. I picked up a bowl that was on the counter and filled it up with water.
Vic just stood there looking at me. Oh, so he didn't realize what I was about to do. I moved over to him and poured the water over his head. He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Why would you do that?!" He whined. "It's on" I said with a laugh.
I literally ran over to the sink with the bowl still in my hands and turned the tap on.
Vic was now trying to move my hands away from the bowl to steal it from me. "Keeeelllin!" I couldn't help the grin on my face. "Viiiic" I said in a high pitched voice. He playfully punched my arm which surprised me a bit and he easily stole the now filled up bowl out of my hands.
I turned around to run but the water already landed on me, wetting my hair. "You're gonna regret this Fuentes!" I shouted. He was leaning on the counter and laughing, holding the bowl up in the air away from my reach . I pressed up against him and took hold of his arm, trying to pull it down.
"You're not getting it that easily" he said through his giggles. "I wouldn't be so sure about that" I pulled him by his waist and tackled him to the floor. I landed on top of him and he dropped the bowl. I picked it up and ran over to the sink hoping to fill it up enough before he gets up. Vic didn't wait for me though, he got up and headed upstairs, nearly slipping on the wet floor. I ran after him but he was quick.

I found him in the bathroom, hiding behind the shower curtain. A loud laugh escaped my mouth. "You didn't think this through, did you?" I said with a laugh. Vic gave me a questioning look before realization hit him and he jumped out of the bath.
I easily caught him and picked him up.
"Keeeellin nooo" he managed to get out between giggles. "Yeeees" I smirked and threw him back into the bath. He clawed at the edge trying to get out but I held him in place and turned the shower on. The warm spray soaked him in seconds. "Not fair" he pouted. I chuckled and I was about to say something but Vic got up and put his arms around my neck. I guess I was caught off guard and I wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do so I just let him. He pulled me into the bath on top of him and we both lay there under the warm spray.
"Idiot" I chuckled. "You started this" He replied with a smile. "It was an accident!" "Whatever" he mumbled and pressed his warm lips to mine.

Vic‘s P.O.V

„Let‘s ditch” I said and took his hand as I bolted for the door.
When we got out to my car we were shedding tears from laughing too much.

“So where are we going?” Kellin asked me as I started the car. I thought about it for a while and remembered no one was at my place. “My place”.

My room was just a normal looking room I thought, but Kellin seemed to be really interested in it
"So, do you want to watch a movie or something or are you going to stare at my room?" I teased "Yeah, a movie sounds good" He answered and got up. "Do you want to go get snacks and something to drink?" I asked him. He gave me a weird look and I thought if I had done anything wrong but before I could think that through he smiled and nodded at me. Weird.

“Hey Kellin, could you put some chips in here?" I asked and handed him one of the plastic bowls that were on the table. "They're in the cupboard behind you" I added and got lemonade from the fridge and poured myself a drink, maybe he doesn’t want lemonade so I better ask him first
"Do you want anything to drink?" He looked at me confused but then started to smirk "Yeah, just water please." I got a glass from one of the cupboards and poured water in it.

As I turned to hand it over to him he was already right in front of me, I wasn’t prepared for that so I bumped right into him and dropped the glass right on him, oops.
Kellin looked worried and apologized. He looked so .. hot with his shirt drenched, it was revealing his torso so well. I smirked "Well I guess you're going to have to take your clothes off” I said chuckling. "Well I guess you do too" he said and slightly pushed me. Wait? What? Before I knew it he had filled a bowl of water and soaked me.
Whyyyyyyy? "Why would you do that?!" I whined at him.
He only laughed at me as he said "It's on". And with that we had a water fight that ended with us soaked in the bath tub laughing.

"Idiot" He said. "You started this" I replied with a smile. "It was an accident!" "Whatever" I just mumbled as I pressed my lips to his perfect ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe/Recommend ? :)