Status: Currently On Hold (Only For A Little While.)

Two Pieces.

Chapter 1 ♥

"EL!" Drew shouts so loud, I nearly have a heart attack causing me to trip. Lovely. I walk downstairs into the kitchen, where Drew usually is, always eating. "What?" I'm very tired.....and as I look at the clock it's 6:00 am. Wait, what!? My eyes widen. Drew never wakes up before 9:30....like ever. Me? 9 the earliest, 12 the latest. I interrupt Drew before he starts speaking. "It's 6:00 am, my dear dear brother, what are you doing up!?" I shout, but not as loud as Drew's big mouth. "I can barely sleep. I'm so nervous for the audition today. I've been texting Keaton and Wes all night. They can't sleep either." He rambles on.

I sigh and walk over to him. I hug him tight, which he automatically returns the hug. "You guys are going to be amazing. The judges will love you. If they don't, they're crazy. Trust me." I pull out of the hug a bit to look at him. He's calming down. He grins down at me, due to the fact I'm shorter than him. "Thanks sis, you always know what to say." He kisses my forehead, puts his headphones in, and continues to eat the cereal he had. I shake my head and walk back upstairs to continue dreaming about the handsome Keaton Stromberg.

************* 

Keaton's P.O.V.~

Ella, Ella, Ella, Ella, El- "Keats!" Wesley yells, waving his hand in my face. There I go again, thinking about Ella and Ella only. My life seems to revolve around music and Ella. She's just perfection, her beautiful eyes, breath taking smile, shiny hair- "Oh my gosh, Keats snap out of it!" Wesley yells, once more. Again, just more thinking about Ella. "Sorry, I zoned out. What do you want?" Wesley stops waving his hand in my face and stands up straight. He crosses his arms and smirks. "Thinking about Ella, as always. Tsk tsk. You know Drew wouldn't be too happy to know you're pretty much in love with his sister, who by the way, is my best friend." Wesley exclaims. I immediately become jealous. She isn't just Wes's best friend, she's mine too. And I hope one day she'll be so much than a best friend to me. But, Drew is so protective of Ella. I don't know if he would approve.

I look at the time and my eyes widen. 6:30!? I gotta get ready. I need to look my best every time I see Ella, even if it means to begin getting ready hours before I see her. "I gotta get ready for when we go see Drew & Ella. I gotta make sure to wear the cologne of mine that El likes." I say to myself, but apparently Wes heard it. As I run upstairs, I hear him laughing while saying, "Dude, you are so whipped." I roll my eyes at that. I'd do anything for the amazing Ella.

**************

Ella's P.O.V.~

It's 2:30 p.m. and I am currently backstage at the X-Factor audition, with Wes and Keats, their dad, and my bro Drew. Keaton is literally shaking while Drew asks Wesley whether or not he should wear just his tank-top or not. "I think you should tank it dude." Keaton throws in. I grab his hands and he turns to look at me in the eyes. "Keats, calm down. You're going to be so amazing out there." Keaton inhales and exhales. "You really think so?" He asks me, looking so innocent. "I don't think so, I know so." His dad smiles at our little cute moment, but we're too busy looking into each others eyes to notice.

"We're ready for you guys." A lady with a headset and clipboard says. I kiss all three of their cheeks, wish them luck, and I stand by papa Stromberg watching a T.V. that now has their faces on it. 

After them introducing themselves, then singing 'Sunset Blvd', a song I absolutely love, they get very good comments and they make it through! I squeal jumping up and down hugging papa Stromberg. They come running out extremely happy. Wesley picks me up and spins me around. Drew does the same then Keaton crushes me with a hug. He lifts me off my feet and swings me back and fourth. "Keaton, can't. breathe." I say gasping. He quickly lets go, still smiling. "Sorry, but oh my gosh, we made it! I can't believe it!" I giggle at his wide smile and hug him again. Drew throws his fists in the air and says,

"Our dream is finally coming true!"