Status: Currently On Hold (Only For A Little While.)

Two Pieces.

Chapter 3 ♥

Ella's P.O.V.~

     

I hear a knock on my door. Yay, Keaton's here! I'm assuming it's Keats. It could be Wesley or Drew, but I'm secretly hoping it's Keats. I answer the door and I look at his clothes. Wow he looks...hot. Before I can stop myself, I blurt out, "You look hot." I begin to blush but....so does Keaton. I've always wondered if he liked me too. Eh, probably not. There's not much to like about me. I'm nothing special. "T-thanks." He stutters out. Wait, is he nervous? Around me? Oh what is going on!?


     

"Oh! Come in, sorry." I say the minute I realize were just standing at the door blushing with awkwardness in the air. Keaton walks in nervously. Why? We always hang out alone, even in my room. What makes right now any different? Before I can ask, he turns around to face me. "I have something to tell you. I've wanted to tell you for a while now, but I never got the courage to." Well okay. "What is it? You know you can tell me anything Keats." He nods. "I um.....I love you. I always have. From the moment we met I knew that I had to make you mine. You're so beautiful, inside and out. You probably don't feel the same but I had to let you know before someone may get you before I do..." He says all that pretty fast, but I hear every word.

  I'm shocked.

   

But my heart flutters at the words. He actually loves me back? I smile wide. I walk towards him. "I love you too." He smiles just as wide as me, wraps his arms around my waist, and smashes his lips against mine. I immediately kiss back, loving the feel of his lips.



Keaton's P.O.V.~

 

She feels the same way. I can't believe it. I've dreamt of this moment for so long. Her lips feel so amazing, like they were made for mine. Sparks, bombs, fireworks go off as I kiss her. This moment is even better than I imagined it to be. We slowly pull away and we're both breathing heavily. I look into her eyes and brush some hair out of her face. "Gosh, you're so beautiful." I whisper. She blushes and I smile at that. I peck her lips and press our bodies close together, hugging her tight. I love the feeling of having her in my arms. My heart flutters knowing I get to hold her like this from now on.

  "Will you be mine and mine only?" I ask her. She smiles. "Yes." She replies and smashes her lips to mine one again. 


♠ ♠ ♠
This was pretty short. Sorry :/