Status: Currently On Hold (Only For A Little While.)

Two Pieces.

Chapter 7 ♥


Ella's P.O.V.-

         

Keaton and I are currently sitting on the long, white, and comfortable couch in the living room of the X-Factor mansion. This place is extremely awesome. I lift my head off of Keaton's chest, interrupting our snuggling time, when I hear the front door open and  voices. About 2 minutes later, two guys come in the living room. "Oh, hey. I'm Jemelle and this is my brother Julien." He gestures to the guy next to him, who nods and says, "Hey." I smile at them and I get up off the couch. Keaton gets up as well. "Hello, I'm Ella." I reply. "I'm Keaton." I hear Keats say. Wes and Drew walk in. "Hey, you must be One4Five. I loved your audition dudes." Wes says, giving them a bro-hug and Drew does the same. "I'm Wes and this is Drew." Wes says, introducing both himself and Drew.

       

The door opens again and this time a girl walks in. "Yay, more contestants! I'm Jennel Garcia." She smiles.  I smile back. We all introduce ourselves once again. I can already predict that Jennel and I will become really good friends. By around 7:00 p.m. all the contestants have arrived. I'm the only non-contestant at the mansion, but that's because the boys begged Simon to let me stay here. I also learned everyone under 16 are staying in hotels with their parents. (A.N.- I don't know if that's true or not, but that's how it's going to be in my story :)!) I'm sitting on a chair outside by the pool checking my twitter when someone kisses my cheek. "Hey beautiful. What are you doing?" I hear Keaton's soothing voice say.

     

I smile at him as he kneels in front of me and I peck his lips. "Just browsing Twitter. What have you been doing?" I ask him as well. "Eh, not much actually. Just hanging out in the home theatre." He smirks at me. My eyes widen. "There's a theatre here!?" I ask excitedly. "Haha, yes. Wanna check it out?" Keaton holds his hand out and helps me up. "Oh my gosh, yes! Lead the way handsome!" I playfully wink at him and giggle. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. We start walking back to the house. We go down the stairs to the basement, I'm assuming. We get there and the basement is where the theatre looks awesome! Comfy, cushion seats with a huge screen.

       

Oh my, I love it! "This theatre is awesome. I can already predict that I'll be in here a lot." I hear footsteps on the stairs. I then see Jason Brock and CeCe Frey. "Woah, this is cool." CeCe says, looking around. "Defiantly." Jason replies. They notice us. "Oh hey Ella, Keaton." CeCe says and Jason smiles at us. I smile back. "Hello." Keaton replies for both of us. After Keats & I chat with CeCe and Jason for awhile, we go back upstairs. I decide to go back into mine and the guys room to finish unpacking. I see Drew in the room on his laptop when I get there. "Hey bro." I greet him.

       

"Sup sis." He greets me. I gesture to me unpacking clothes and he nods in understanding. "Liking it here so far?" I ask him. "Totally. This house is beast. You?" I'm about to reply but.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that if in any of my future chapters, I get something wrong about X-Factor or the contestants.