Status: Currently writing chapter 9.

Sparks Fly.

Chapter 2 ♥

Ariana's P.O.V.~

   

I wake up and I feel so much better. I'm not as weak and I can finally talk without my throat in absolute pain. I look at my clock on my nightstand next to my bed. It's 7:08 p.m. I look at the picture next to it. It's me and the handsome Drew. I smile while looking at it. It's a picture of Drew and I. I'm drinking a milkshake with a funny face while Drew is squirting whipped cream into his mouth with a hilarious expression. Wesley took that picture of us. It was a Saturday and the guys (Drew, Wes, and Keaton) decided to go to a diner. I love that picture so much that I got a special frame for it and put it on my nightstand.

The boys think it's just because it's a funny pic. It's more than that. The fact that Drew is in it and we had so much fun at the diner that day, made me love the picture. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I then just put on some pajama shorts and a t-shirt since it's 7:30 by the time I get out of the shower. I go downstairs to the living room. Drew is laying on the couch. Wesley is in the recliner and Keaton is sitting on the floor against the couch. 

 

 I guess they heard me enter the living room cause they all turn to face me. It almost seems as if....a spark lit up in Drew's eyes at the sight of me. He smiles at me and I smile back. Wesley gets up and hugs me. "You feeling better sis?" He asks. "Loads." I reply. "That's good. I hate when you're sick." Drew says. I blush at that. He makes me blush so easily. "Have you guys ate yet?" I asked, cause I'm super hungry. "Come to think of it, no actually. Wanna order some pizza?" Keaton suggests. I quickly nod. Pizza sounds pretty good now that my stomach also feels better.

   

As Keaton goes to the kitchen and orders the pizza, Wesley goes into the bathroom. Now it's just Drew & I. "So, how's everything going?" I ask him. I mentally face-palm myself. How's everything going? Real smooth Ariana. But Drew doesn't chuckle at me or anything. He simply smiles and answers my question. "Pretty good. You? Besides being sick today.." He trails off. "Pretty good as well." I reply. After that it's an awkward silence. "Ari, I have something important to tell you. It took a while for me to build the courage to tell you but I-" he gets interrupted as Wesley comes out of the bathroom and Keaton walks back into the living room. "Well I ordered the pizza and everything." Keaton tells us.

   

Real lovely timing Keats. I really wanted to hear what Drew had to say. I look at Drew and he sighs quietly to himself. Keaton & Wesley start getting into a conversation while it seems both Drew & I are in our own little worlds. "Everything okay you two? You're being pretty quiet." Wesley asks both of us. I half smile and nod while Drew does the same. At the same time we look at each other and make eye contact. As I look into his eyes it feels like it's just us in the world. I think I see passion &....love in his eyes as I look in them. Love? Towards me? He couldn't possibly like me back...



Could he?