Status: Currently writing chapter 9.

Sparks Fly.

Chapter 5 ♥

Ari's P.O.V.-

*The Next Day.*  

 I wake up to a strangely quiet house. Usually Keats & Wes are making noise while eating breakfast and when Drew's over, it's even louder. I get out of my bed and I brush my hair & teeth, knowing Drew is down there. I quietly walk down the stairs and to the living room, where the guys fell asleep at while watching a movie. I only see Drew. Wes & Keats aren't here. I see Drew slowly waking up. He looks at me and smiles tiredly, "Hey." I smile back. "Hey. Do you know where Wesley & Keaton are?" I ask him.

     
He gets up and stretches. "Yeah, they went to do early morning surfing and skateboarding again. They asked if I wanted to come, but I was way too tired and turned down the offer. While I was falling asleep, I heard Wes faintly saying that they'll be back around 2." I look towards the clock on the wall and it's 11:09. "What time did they leave?" He thinks for a minute. "I think maybe around 9:30 maybe?" He says, unsure. I nod. Drew rubs the back of his head awkwardly while I bite my lip. It's quite awkward. "So, wanna hang out till they get back?"

     

My eyes widen in surprise but I smile. "Sure. Let me just go get ready." He smiles back and nods. I run upstairs. 



*****************

     

We're currently walking along the boardwalk. Drew bought me an ice cream cone, which I thought was pretty sweet. I finish it and throw my napkin in a trash bin near by. "This might sound weird and it's totally random but, want me to give you a piggyback ride?" He asks me. I blush and try not to smile wide at the thought of doing that. "Haha, okay." He chuckles and bends down. I jump up on his back and he his hands are under my thighs holding me up. 

     

Older people smiled at us, probably thinking we were a young, happy couple in love. Yeah, I wish.



*******************

       

Drew's P.O.V.:

           

 My love for Ari grows stronger everyday. I asked her if she wanted a piggyback ride because I was trying to flirt. I guess it's working. Gosh, she's so beautiful. And she's also really light. I see older people smiling at us. Probably thinking we were a young couple that's in love. Yeah, I wish.