Status: Currently writing chapter 9.

Sparks Fly.

Chapter 6 ♥

Ari's P.O.V.-

       

 Drew is still giving me a piggyback ride and I've basically blushed the whole time. We're currently on the beach. He looks like he's been in deep thought for a while. I'd love to know what he's thinking. "Drew, is there anything you want to talk about? You're sorta zoning out..." I ask him. He snaps out of it and half smiles, "Actually yes, I do have something I want to talk about. Here, lets sit on the sand." He lets me down and we sit on the soft sand. He takes a deep breath, turns to me, and grabs my hand. "Ariana, I'm just going to get straight to the point. I've fallen for you hard. You're so beautiful, kind, sweet, and loving. When you got your heartbroken by your last boyfriend, it hurt me to see you so upset. I'd never hurt you." He says, staring deep into my eyes. 

       

I'm speechless. I didn't think he felt the same way. I notice his face becomes worried when I don't say anything. I smile wide at him and he begins to smile wide too. "I've fallen hard for you too. You're so handsome, kind, and inspirational. You've always been there for me, especially through heart breaks. I'd never hurt you either." His wide smile stays on his face and he begins to lean in. I meet him halfway and our lips touch. He kisses me so passionately that I nearly melt. After about 1 minute we pull away. "Ariana Scarlett Stromberg, will you be my princess?" He asks, sorta nervous, sorta calm. I peck his lips, "Of course!" He jumps up and fist pumps in the air, "YES!" I giggle and he tackles me with a hug. We fall on to the sand.

       

"Also, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me tomorrow night at 6:00 pm?" Drew asks after he kisses my forehead. "I'd love to." I smile at him. He kisses my nose and I blush. He chuckles then stands up. He reaches out his hand and I grab it. He pulls me up and into him. He grabs my hand and we continue walking again. I'm so happy!



 ************************

       

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS HOLDING HANDS!?" Wesley demands. Drew and I just got back from the beach. Wesley saw us peck each others lips and he saw our entwined hands. Keaton crosses his arms and taps his foot. Even my younger brother is protective... "Wes, Ari and I are a couple now." Drew wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my cheek. "I don't know if I approve of this or not!" Wes says and Keats nods his head in agreement. "Why not?" I demand to know. "Because we're scared he might hurt you! Drew, you're our best and all, but Ari's our sister. We don't want to see her heartbroken." Keaton replies for both him and Wesley.

       

"I'd never hurt her. She means so much to me. We'd both love to have both of your guys approval, but we will remain boyfriend and girlfriend without it if you decide not to approve of it." Drew argues back. Keaton and Wesley look at each other. They both sigh then turn to us. "Well, I speak for both Keats and I when we say we...."