Status: Currently writing chapter 9.

Sparks Fly.

Chapter 7 ♥

Ariana's P.O.V.-

     

"...we both approve." Wes says. I squeal in happiness. "YAY! Thank you guys!" I hug both of my brothers. "But if you hurt her, we won't hesitate to come after you, even though you're our best friend." Keaton says to Drew, completely serious. "Yes sirs." Drew replies and I giggle. After awhile of just hanging out at my house with my brothers and Drew, Keaton speaks up, "We should go get some junk food and movies." That idea sounds amazing right now. "I defiantly agree." I reply. 

       

"Well, let's go. I'll drive." Drew says. Wes, Keats, and I follow him out to his truck. Drew opens the passenger door for me and I climb in. He shuts it, walks around the front of the truck, and gets in the drivers seat. Wes & Keats are already seated in the back. After an uneventful drive with music in the background to Walmart, Drew parks and we all get out. "What all should we get?" Drew asks as he grabs my hand and intertwines it with his. "I think we should get ice cream, candy, then hit the DVD rental place." Wes replies to Drew and we all nod in agreement.

       

We finally get into the store and get to the candy isle. "Ooo, can we get some Sour Punch Straws and Swedish Fish?" I ask excitedly. Drew chuckles at me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my temple, "Of course baby." I put a couple bags in the plastic basket that you get when you're only getting a couple things. After that, the boys picked out some more candy then we got strawberry & rocky road ice cream. "I'm like, excited to eat this." Wes says, pointing to the rocky road ice cream. I giggle & Drew and Keats shake their head. 
       

"Wow, I love you guys." I giggle and say. Keats and Wes both reply with a 'love you too sis' while Drew stares at me with a smile. I begin to blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.