Status: Currently writing chapter 9.

Sparks Fly.

Chapter 8 ♥

Drew makes me so happy, and we've only just began our relationship.
     
We were at the DVD rental store, and in just 5 minutes Drew made me feel beautiful just by words.

*Flashback.*
     
I stare at the magazine by the candy section in this DVD store. The girl on the front of it was beautiful, skinny, pretty much everything I didn't think I was. I'm a pretty insecure girl, and right now it's pretty bad. As I stand there with low self-esteem, Drew comes up behind me and wraps his arms protectively. He looks at my sad state and he looks confused.
     
"What's wrong baby?" He asks me. I look at him and smile weakly. "Oh, nothing. I'm fine. Just...browsing the magazines." I reply nervously. He scoffs and his arms tighten around me. "Oh please, there's something wrong. I know you too well. Now, what's really wrong?" He asks again, politely but sternly. I sigh and look back at the magazine. He looks to where I'm looking and understanding washes over him.
      
"You're absolutely beautiful, babe. Inner beauty is what matters, which you have both inner and outer. I love you just the way you are." I look into his eyes and I see truth & love. I grab his face and kiss him sweetly. "Thank you. I love you the way you are too." He smiles and pecks my lips.

*End of flashback.*
     
Now I'm currently on my couch in my pajamas: www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10339... . The boys picked out 21 Jump Street and I picked out Pitch Perfect. Drew comes into the now dark room with movie trailers on the TV screen. He hands me a bowl of popcorn and he sits next to me. He wraps his arm around me and gets comfortable. Wes & Keats are on the other couch. Drew pecks my forehead, my nose, then my lips. I smile up at him then I look towards my brothers.
   
 "Yeah, we said we approved of the whole relationship thing with you two, but cool it down on the PDA. Drew you're my best friend and Ariana, you're my sister!" Keaton complains while Wes nods in agreement, munching on popcorn trying to seem stern. I roll my eyes then giggle at my brothers. Drew shakes his head and just tightens his grip on me. I turn my focus towards the TV as 21 Jump Street begins.
     
After 21 Jump Street, we began to watch Pitch Perfect. Halfway through the movie, I put my head on Drew's shoulder as I try to stay awake. Drew rests his head on top of mine and I can tell he's quite tired too. I close my eyes, slowly going to sleep as I feel Drew kiss my forehead then rests his head back on top of mine. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me forever to update.