Status: One-Shot

It's My Special Time

1/1

“Nngn, Zack, fuck.” Jack moaned out, tossing his head back as he felt Zack’s lips sliding up and down his cock. The shy boy between his legs pulled back, sucking hard on his tip and tonguing the slit carefully.

“Fuck, you’re such a fucking whore.” Jack managed to murmur to his boyfriend before grabbing a chunk of the bassists hair and ramming his cock down the boys throat, reveling in the choking noises and gags his counterpart was making. Finally, Jack was releasing into the boys mouth, loving the feeling of Zack swallowing around him.

Suddenly Jack saw the door opening slowly, and he froze. Shit. Shit, shit, shit. He didn’t know who would walk through, and it sure as hell better not be Matt because he would probably count a blowjob as sex, and that would so break his “No sex on the bus” rule.

Instead, a shaven head and one full of messy hair popped out behind the door instead, which was good new for Merrikat, hopefully. But Jack seemed to forget that he was still holding Zack down, and Zack sort of needed to breathe. Since swallowing a shitload of cum with a dick in your mouth is kind of difficult, he’d also left his boyfriend with a messy face. Not that he thought it was hot or anything, cause y’know, his friends were watching now, but it so was.

“Shit babe, I’m sorry.” He said, ignoring Rians groans of protest as he checked to see if Zack was okay. All he got was a small whine of annoyance in response.

“What the hell dudes it’s my special time!” Jack growled out, pissed off that they’d been interrupted yet again. It seemed like every time he and Zack wanted to, well, get busy, something got in the way.

“Guys, why here? Seriously? You should’ve realized you would have been caught.” Rian mumbled, staring at his two friends in disgust. He thought by now they would’ve realized how easy it was to be caught fucking on the bus, and would try to avoid it. Y’know, for everyone’s sake?

“Yo dude, I heard you and Cass at it last week. Don’t give me shit for this.” Zack shot back, finally speaking up after wiping all of Jack’s cum off of his chin.

“Hey man, I dunno, I just wanna chill out and drink my beer. I don’t care.” Alex said, grabbing a Bud Light from the fridge and opening it. “If Jack wants to have his special time, let him. Love is in the air.” He finished off with a flamboyant hand gesture before plopping down on the couch.

Rian groaned out of frustration, hiding his face in his hand and shaking his head. “You guys are all such nympho’s. Ugh you know what forget it Jack, just put your tallywhacker away before Matt sees and sends us to bed early for bad behavior.”

Jack grinned, tucking himself back into his pants before saying. “Oh, don’t worry. I’ll make sure to punish Zack for his behavior later this evening.”

Rian just sighed again before hitting his head against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
So like the description says you can see this on tumblr cause it was a caption and since it was intended to be a caption it's short but I was kinda disappointed no one saw my caption so i put it here<3