Status: This is the sequel to My-Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, Philanthropist...He's Iron-Man. So, please subscribe, comment, and recommend. Thanks for reading!

They Don't Know About Me.

First Date....sort of.

She stood by the vanity mirror, adding a few things here and there. It had been a few weeks since the war, and Tony had finished rebuilding Stark Tower. It was the first time that Tony was letting her out of his sight, since the war. He trusted Steve and all, but what Loki had said to him, still haunted his mind. It was a possibility that Max was who he was talking about. Meanwhile, in her room Max was thinking about 2 things. One of them being the obvious, Steve, and she was thinking about Tony. She noticed that he was being a bit more protective than usual. He obviously knew something that she didn’t know, but what was it? She heard Tony call her name, she turned to look one last time in the mirror, before she turned and left.

If she had lingered for a moment longer, she would’ve been able to see the face staring back at her, in the corner of the mirror. They had been searching for so long, and now they had finally found her, all they now needed to do was to lure her out of the protection of her older brother; and then the Tesseract would be theirs again.

Maxine or Max Stark took a cautious step down the stairs, and she stepped over a stray piece of strewn rubble, and she continued to walk down the stairs. She found Tony standing by the door, waiting for her. She saw him take a deep breath. She winced, “That bad?” She asked.

“Maxi…you look beautiful…” She blushed.

“Thanks Tony…” She said, looking at the ground.

“Is he here?” She asked.

“He’s waiting downstairs for you…” She smiled at her brother.

“Be back by 10, or call if there is a problem…” He said, firmly. She smiled.

“I will…” She replied.

“I’ll see you in a while…” She said, giving her brother a quick hug, before she walked out the door. Tony shut the door behind her, and he stared at the closed door. He was going to do anything he could to keep her safe. But he knew that he would come back for her, he just didn’t know when yet…

Her knees began shaking as the elevator continued to descend. It had been a while since she had seen Steve, because she had been busy helping Tony and Pepper rebuild the tower. She missed him dearly, but she was wondering if he had changed. She knew that she was worrying too much. The elevator doors finally opened, and she stepped out. Through the glass window, she could see Steve leaning against a Mustang, waiting for her. She relaxed, and she continued to walk through the hallway, towards the door. She opened the door, and she walked down the stairs.

Steve heard footsteps coming down the concrete stairs in front of Stark Towers, he looked up to see Max walking towards him. His face lit up when he saw her. It had been too long since he seen her, and he was happy to see her. “Hi Steve…” She smiled.

“Hey Max…you look…amazing…” He said, smiling. She blushed and looked at the ground.

“Thank you…” She said, sheepishly. He wrapped his arms around her, and he held her against his chest.

“I’ve missed you so much Max…” He said.

“I’ve missed you too Steve. It was so boring for the past few weeks, with nothing to do but to help Tony and Pepper fix the tower. I was however allowed to fly around for a while at night…so it was good to get out, even if it was for a little while…So it is pretty good to get out today…” She smiled. Steve leaned down and he kissed her head.

He unwrapped his arms from around her, and he opened the door for her. He walked to the other side, and he sat down beside her. They drove away, and Steve leaned over, and he took her small hand in his own. She interlaced her fingers with his own, and she smiled. She was beginning to feel like herself again.

If either of them had turned around, they would’ve seen a pair of unnatural colored eyes, staring at the pair behind a bush….