Status: Let me know what you think :*

The Sound Of An Unbeating Heart

Jade && Acacia- Twins

Axel/Razor- Kidnapper

River- Jades Boyfriend

Colton- Acacias boyfriend

At the age of 11, Jade and Acacia had lost both of there parents to some mysterious killer. They were heart broken and lost without them. So of coarse, they were sent to an orphanage right away.

At the age of 12 they were finally adopted by a young couple, they took a liking to this couple right away, but they weren't going to let them get in the way of their real parents, they could never replace their real parents.

At the age of 13, they were sitting in the park with their Best Friends, River and Colton when a boy atleast the age of 15 walked by them with a crazed look in his eye and a smirk that could drive any one crazy, in a bad way. They were all creeped out, but forgot about it soon.

14 years old and Jade now with River, and Acacia with Colton, they have been happy, but they all have been getting this creepy chill when they are out side or at night.

Age 15 they were all getting creepy text from an unknown number, still getting that chill and feeling like they are being watched. Of coarse theirs nothing they can do. So they brush it off. They have all changed their numbers multiple times but it never helps.

(Warning! So this story is pretty violent, it has abuse, but I will make sure to take this story off of Mibba when ever I get it transferred to Quotev. -unless I get good comments- It will has a start of of sexual abuse but then I will leave you too you imagination. If it gets to bad please, stop reading, please not report, this story is very important to me and my friend Whitney. Thank You and enjoy)
  1. 1
  2. 2