Status: Working on it!

The Wicked Witch is Dead

1/3

I've been staying with my sister Rea for a week. This house wasn't hers, unfortunatly. This house belonged to her good friend and they've allowed us to stay here for a while. Rea stays in their house, but they allowed me to stay in their travel trailor in the backyard so I could be alone and prepare for my junior year of college.

I don't know much about these people, but I do know that their nephews live with them. Hayden, Ian, and Jacolby. I hung out with these guys all through out sophemore year, well Hayden and Ian anyways. Jacolby didn't go to college.

I'll secretly admit that I was a bit excited when I found out they lived here, and also a little more excited when I figured out they lived in this little shack in the backyard as well. Jacolby lived in the house's basement, so it wasn't that weird. Another thing is, the door to their shack was right by the big window where I slept.

For this past week, I've been laying by the window every night with the curtains open, watching tv and hoping they'd come home and see me. The thing is though, I haven't seen them at all. Their aunt says they've been at a friend's house. Well I don't blame them. It is summer.

I kind of have a crush on Hayden. It's just he reminds me so much of my ex boyfriend, but a lot nicer amd not always catching tail. Chris cheated on me, so I cheated on him. Simple as that. But if it wasn't for me, I wouldn't have made the mistake.

I have made a habit of waking up early, as in, the moon is glowing right above you early. 5:00 A.M. I might as well eat breakfast and get dressed. I then made a bowl of cereal. As I ate honey comb, I heard a car pull in the driveway.

"Hmm." I whispered to myself. I threw the empty bowl and fork in the sink and headed to my small dresser/drawer. I grabbed a pair of light blue socks, a violet-blue sun dress, and black high heel boots. I used my makeup mirror to look at myself since the bathroom mirror was way too frustrating.

"Gosh I look horrid, but nicely dressed." I said to myself in reaction of my appearance. I walked to the bathroom and tied a blue ribbon in my brown hair. I finished my look with mascara and light pink lip gloss.

I walked out the front door of my borrowed travel trailer. A white glow appeared on the ground. Just in time. I stared at the moon in awe but flinched as soon as I heard a crunch of leaves.

"Mason? Is that you?" I turned around to find Hayden staring at me. A big smile appeared on my face as I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Yes it's me! My sister and I have been staying here for a week. I guess your aunt didn't tell you," I replied.

Hayden smiled back, but then preceded to go to the shack-house. "Well it's good to see you, but I've just come here to get a jacket and a charger." My smile disappeared into disappointment.

Hayden was in the shack for a few seconds. I spoke loud enough for him to hear, "well when will you come home and stay?" Did I really need to ask that?

He replied when he came out, "don't know," He continued to walk on the path leading to the front yard, I'm assuming going back to the car I heard earlier. He turned around before leaving my sight, "see you later." He grinned.

I smiled, "Bye." He walked off. Maybe sometime we can hang out again, maybe even have a relationship. I felt my phone in my dress pocket vibrate. It was a text from my best friend Chelsean. She lives in this neighborhood actually, just a few streets over.

'Hey! idk if you're up or not, but you wanna hang out today?' The text read I smirked.

'Ya sure. What time?' I replied. I put the cell back in my pocket and walked to the swing. I sat on it and noticed the swift in light. The sun was rising. I felt the buzz once more.

'I'll walk over at about ten, we'll figure it out from then.'

'k I'll be here. See you in a few.'

~~

It was 10:09. I decided to walk towards Chelsean's road to see if we would just end up running into each other and then just walk back to my house. I took a turn on Aliceanna street and saw Chelsean running towards me in the distance.

"Mason! You won't believe this!" I giggled at her overdramatic excitingness. I sprinted until we met.

"I was walking to your house and as I was passing the park, I heard something weird in the trees so I looked up and saw them in that large tree. Christian, John, amd some chick, they're here!" My face probably had a look of disgust on it from hearing that name. Christian... He sure doesn't act like one.

"What are they doing here? Was anything going on?" Oh my god...

"This chick was making out with John, and that skater dude and a bunch of little kids were running around." I gasped as I hear about this immature bull. Making out in the trees? Seriously?! I'm going to figure out just what is happening...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is based off a dream I had. :D