Status: If you don't like reading sex, don't read.

Reunited

Let's Reunite!

The air was crisp and the wind picked up a little as the nineteen year old stepped out of her house, smiling kindly towards her mother who was perched at the dining room table. Her mother had dark red-brown hair that fell just past her shoulders. Her eyes were a bright green and a smile was worn on her thin, glossy pink lips. Her fingers tapped at the keys on her keyboard, glancing up slightly at her daughter.
“I’ll see you this afternoon.”
“I might stay at Julie’s house tonight,” Rose suggested, shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t know yet. I’ll call you and let you know, okay?”
“Alright,” Ann looked back at her computer screen. “Love you.”
“You too.”
Rose closed the sliding door and moved across the wooden, green floorboards towards her light blue car; Raz. She pulled the door open as she looked around herself at the vast scenery, noting the many cows which grazed the property.
Sighing, Rose climbed into the car and turned on the ignition. Putting the car into gear, she reversed out of the fenced off property and joined the cows on the dirt driveway. Putting the car into drive, Rose let her and her little car rumble down the driveway and out onto the road.
It didn’t take her long before she arrived at her destination, her old school; Tiger Ville High. The school hadn’t changed much. There was still a cemented loop driveway with a 30 car car-park. The buildings were now painted a dark green compared to the terrible brown they had been when she went to school here. The pathway was still made out of cemented pebbles which parted off in three different sections, the first went to the Senior Room and Uniform Shop, the second went towards the classrooms and oval, whilst the third lead to the office.
Rose knew this school well. Not bothering to read the sign which pointed towards the oval, Rose took the second passageway and headed towards the classrooms and oval. She knew this school well.
The young girl slowed to peer into the art room which held many crazy artworks. The walls themselves had been painted as a way to bring out the true meaning of art. Rose smiled before moving on, her hand brushing the thick trees as she passed the drama room and the stage area. Turning right, she headed up the steep slop by the toilets. Rose passed the multi-million science block before finally coming to a halt at the library.
"Rosabelle!” she heard an older voice chirp. “How are you Belle?”
Rose came face to face with her old geography teacher, Misses Westermann. Grimacing at the old teacher, Rose faked a smile. “Hey Misses Westermann.”
“Now, now, no need to use formalities anymore. Call me Paris.” Paris waggled a finger in Rose’s face with a bright smile.
“Sure, Paris. How have you been?”
“Brilliant! The grade eights this year are great, very smart.”
“That’s, good, I guess.”
“Of course it is!” Paris beamed. “Now go inside and meet others.”
“Sure.” Rose flashed Paris a fake smile. “Nice seeing you again.”
“Sure is!”
Rose shook her head with a grimace when she was finally out of the sight of Misses Westermann. Letting out a huff of air, Rose was greeted with another familiar face. This time, an old classmate.
“Rosicake! How have you been? How’s uni?”
“Hey Keels,” Rose flashed her half smile, suddenly regretting the decision to come to her school reunion. “I never did uni. I became an author instead.”
“Author? That’s cool! I bet you’re rich and stuff now! With your fancy house and fancy car.”
“Not really, hasn’t changed much,” Rose admitted.
“Oh, that sucks. I’m sure your books will sell.” Keely patted Rose on the shoulder before spotting another person over her shoulder. “Renee!”
Keely disappeared after that. Sighing, Rose quickly found herself a seat not exactly in the mood to socialise anymore. She ran her hands over her face, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, suddenly feeling quite tired.
“Rosabelle McKay,” a familiar voice smirked. “I haven’t seen you for at least four years. Haven’t you changed.”
Rose was once the chubby kid. The weird one that wore strange outfits and had the shy personality. She was the kid that never really fit in, that was never really bothered to try and fit in, but then one day she realised that she wasn’t happy with her life, so she changed. She lost weight, she began to wear clothing that made her look appealing rather than childish and she tried her best to become more sociable. The last attempt was still in progress.
Rose looked up from her seat at her ex-boyfriend. At the guy she had fallen head-over-heels in love with. He had hair which covered his forehead and ended at his ears. His eyes were still a sparkling blue which always blew her away and his complexion was still as pale as ever. He had freckles covering his face but he was still attractive. He was lean and somewhat tall. It attracted her.
“Zach Bullock, you still look the same.”
Zach smiled. “Is that a good thing?”
Rose’s eyes ran over his figure, taking in his features, trailing over the stubble on his chin, his tight shirt and dark coloured hoodie. Her eyes took longer to take in his jeans, the way they hugged his legs and butt turned her on a bit. Rose returned eye contact. “You could say that.”
“Good.” Zach took a seat beside her, eyeing her legs beneath her dress. His eyes traced over her thin stomach, pausing slightly at her large boobs. His eyes traced over her flowing blonde locks before meeting with her blue eyes again.
“Enjoy what you see?”
“Mhmm,” Zach mumbled. “You could say that.”
“Good,” Rose murmured, a smirk on her lips.
“Would you,” Zach leaned in, his lips at her ear. “Like to go outside?”
Rose hesitated. “It’s a bit cold out there.”
“You can borrow my hoodie.”
A smile pulled up on Rose’s lips. “No need, we can go to my car. I have a jumper there.”
Zach nodded, rising from his seat and offering Rose to lead the way. Rose smiled towards Zach, trying her best not to notice him staring at her ass. Zach’s arm quickly found its way around her waist, smiling down at her when Rose shot him a questioning look.
“Just to keep you warm.”
“I’m sure,” Rose smirked.
“It’s true, you might die of hypothermia.”
“Ah, might.”
“Got to make sure.”
Zach and Rose arrived at the car at that point. Smiling towards Zach, she unlocked the door and reached in, plucking her white woollen jumper from the back seat, making sure to take a bit longer than normal to give Zach more time to figure out he wanted her, because hell, she wanted him.
As she closed the door, she pulled the jumper over her body before getting pushed softly against her car, Zach’s hands at her hips. His face was just above hers, smiling down at her. She could already feel the warmth of his breath against her lips. She pressed her hands to his chest, feeling the warmth of his body beneath the clothing. Her hand moved up his chest and tucked itself into his hair, her eyes focused on his.
“Are you sure?” Rose questioned, her index finger twirling a strand of hair.
“Definitely.”
Zach’s lips crashed down onto hers at that moment and Rose was quick to join in on kissing him. Their lips moved together with passion and it wasn’t long before she felt his tongue slid along her bottom lip, begging for entrance. A smile grew to Rose’s face before allowing Zach to explore inside Rose’s mouth. Their tongues twirled together enthusiastically and Rose’s hand tightened onto his shirt, her opposing hand exploring his hair.
Zach’s lips left hers temporarily, looking into her dazed eyes before he moved his lips to her neck, finding her sweet spot almost instantly. Rose let out a moan she couldn’t manage to keep to herself. Her face reddened as she felt Zach’s lips curve upwards.
Rose’s hand found Zach’s chin, her fingers enjoying the stubble it embraced. She pulled his face from her neck and reunited his lips with hers. Rose enjoyed Zach’s lips on hers, more than she felt that she should. She pulled back after moments of kissing, her breath was short. Looking into his eyes, she released a huff of air. Shaking her head, she detached herself and straightened her dress.
“We’re at school Zach,” Rose sighed. “I can’t do this with you at school.”
Zach smirked. “We could leave.”
After tasting Zach and still having him fresh on her lips, she couldn’t help but agree. “Where to?”
“There’s no one at my house at the moment.”
“Where’s your brother, Skye?”
“Spending the night at Daniel’s. It’s a great opportunity.”
“We’d have to take separate cars.”
“Skye and I came in his car.”
A smile rose to Rose’s face. “Well, then what are we waiting for?”
Zach placed one last kiss on Rose’s lips before he rounded the car and climbed into the passenger side, watching Rose closely as she climbed in the car herself. Turning on the engine, Rose put the car into gear and left the school. With the sharp directions of her attractive co-pilot, she eventually arrived at Zach’s house. It was a small house, cute in a way. It had an old oak tree which towered over the old house. A dog sat at the doorway, waging his tail happily to see his owner, but he didn't rise from his bed.
Zach and Rose both climbed out of the car, Zach’s eyes on Rose as she eyed the house. She turned her attention to Zach as he rounded the car and pressed his lips to hers once again. It quickly turned heated as his tongue fought against hers. They moved towards the house, never once breaking the kiss. Rose was somewhat glad that he lived on a farm, no eyes to see them.
Rose felt his hand move down her chest, unbuttoning the jumper she had put on only half an hour earlier. She let him eagerly pull it off as he led her into the house without breaking the kiss. Once her jumper hand fallen to the ground, Rose was eager to unzip his hoodie and peel it from his body.
A moan left her lips as his hands trailed over her body. Rose let her lips slip from his and move down his neck to his collarbone, growing irritated by the fabric between them, Rose’s hands wormed their way beneath his shirt. She fingered at the hem of his jeans before returning her attention to the shirt. Yanking it off of his body, Rose’s lips returned to his, her hands trailing his bare chest.
His hands moved from her waist as he pushed her further backwards, towards the hallway which led to his bedroom. Eager, Zach’s fingers fumbled with the zipper, pulling it down with a few snags before it finally fell to the ground, revealing Rose’s slim body. A laced bra held her boobs into place and matching undies hid her lower section.
“Beautiful,” he mumbled, pressing his lips to hers again. A hand of his cupped her boob, while the other roamed her body.
Rose’s hand moved over his chest, slowly moving down to the belt of his jeans. Pulling at the buckle, she unclipped the belt just as they entered the bedroom. Before removing the jeans entirely, Rose’s hand brushed over Zach’s crotch, feeling his growing cock below. A smirk grew to Rose’s face, as she began to palm Zach’s crotch, enjoying the feeling of his penis stiffen beneath her.
A moan left Zach’s lips. Pulling back panting, he looked down at Rose, gently pushing her onto the bed. Zach pulled off his jeans in a single motion, leaving himself in a tight pair of boxers which left barely anything to the imagination. Rose’s eyes were focused on the large cock beneath his briefs, her eyes darting to meet his as she propped herself up with her elbows.
Rose climbed slowly up from the bed, undoing her bra as she went. Her bra dropped to the ground and her tits fell out, large and supported. Just as Rose’s eyes had found Zach’s cock, Zach’s eyes quickly found Rose’s boobs. A hand moved to cup a boob, moving to let his lips engulf it. His tongue twirled around the nipple, a moan passing through Rose’s lips.
“Oh, Zach.” Rose moaned.
Zach’s lips left her boob for a moment and that was enough time for Rose to drop to her knees. Her hands trailed slowly down his chest before pausing at the waistband of his briefs. Tugging the underwear down, Rose slipped the undies off and watched the dick spring to life.
A hand cupped his balls while another found itself around his thick, six-inch shaft. Her lips moved closer and soon enough her tongue twirled around the head of the penis, enjoying the sounds of Zach’s moans. Her mouth began to move up and down his shaft, salivating his cock and soon her hand joined in the movement, using the saliva as lube.
“Fuck, Rose.”
Keeping the movement with her hand, her tongue trailed beneath the cock and towards his balls. Taking his testicles in her mouth, she began to suck on them, liking the feeling of Zach’s hand running through her hair. Her lips moved back to his shaft and began pumping his dick again. With a lot of effort, Zach moved Rose away from his stiff cock and pulled her back up, pushing her back onto the bed.
He climbed onto the bed, hovering above her. His fingers looped into her panties, yanking the purple lace off of her hips, revealing her juicy pussy. A finger moved over her stomach and onto her clit, his finger massaging her for a few moment, enjoying Rose as she gasped and then moaned. His finger then moved from her clit and slipped into her vagina, quickly followed by a second finger.
“Mm, Zach. Oh, fuck.”
Soon Rose’s vagina was filled with three long fingers thrusting in and out of her vagina, the pleasure rolled through her in waves. The finger’s picked up speed before stopping all together and being replaced with Zach’s hard cock. He didn’t let his penis slip in all the way, inserting his cock in a bit further each time. Eventually, Rose’s legs were wrapped around his waist, his cock pumping at a fast motion.
Moans cloaked the atmosphere as they let their lust take over the moment. Zach and Rose ejaculated at the same moment. Their moans in rhythm before Zach rolled off of Rose, both panting with pleasure.
“Fuck,” Zach exhaled. “Why did I break up with you?”
Rose chuckled. “Because you were stupid.”