Status: Pulling a Fall Out Boy sorry guys!

Disasterology

Chapter Three

“Alright, we’re all meeting back here at the car at midnight so don’t get so shitfaced you forget.” Gabe spoke with authority. It was the night of Danny’s party and they had all drawn straws to decide who was going to be the designated driver for the night, Gabe having chosen the short stick. The group nodded, some rolling their eyes, ready to just go inside already so the night could officially start. Kellin had been waiting for this party since Justin had told the group about it. He had had several more run-ins with Vic over the past couple days, which by now everyone knew about.

The group walked up to the door, where Danny was standing with his best friend Ben, taking cash from a few freshmen. “Justin!” He shouted when he laid eyes on the group of people walking towards him. It was obvious by the way he was swaying and how unnecessarily loud he was talking that he had already had quite a bit to drink. Knowing Danny though, he had probably gotten drunk before the party even started. “And you brought our little band geek.” Kellin was surprised when the other boy pulled him to the front of the group, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him close.

Kellin was the only one in his group of friends that was actually in band, and his friends made fun of him sometimes for it, but it wasn’t anything like he got from the soccer team. Danny was the type of guy who was friends with everyone, except the band kids because most band kids were really only friends with other band kids, but since Kellin hung around non-band kids he was sort of friends with him too. ‘Band geek’ wasn’t actually intended to make fun of him, it was more like a nickname.

“Now, tonight is going to be fun, so no starting shit okay? Drinks are in the kitchen, as always.” Danny slurred as he turned around and pushed Kellin into the house. He wondered what Danny meant by that, but as he made his way into the kitchen to get his first drink of the night it became pretty clear.

Vic was standing over by the counter with all the drinks on it, his hand wrapped around a red cup. Kellin tried to get by unnoticed as he grabbed a can of beer from off the counter, but of course Vic noticed, but he tried to ignore the insult the older boy shot at him, he knew if something happened between him and Vic Danny wouldn’t hesitate to throw them out. He didn’t stand for fighting at his parties, and Kellin really wanted to stay.

Kellin was pressed up against the wall in a deserted hallway where anyone could see by a boy much taller than he was that he was sure he had never seen before. He had drunk a lot more than he should have though, so his judgment was momentarily impaired. Besides, the other boy’s lips were attached to his neck and his hips were grinding down into Kellin’s and it felt so good it was enough to make him forget about the fact that he didn’t know the boy, and anyone could walk in on them at any moment.

He threw his head back against the wall as a moan echoed from his throat, giving the other boy more access to his neck, which he took full advantage of. The boy, whose name he had never bothered to learn snaked a hand up his shirt and his fingers began toying with his nipple. A soft moan left Kellin’s lips, but as soon as it had the boy was gone and Gabe was standing where he had been.

“I’ve been looking everywhere for you, we were supposed to meet up like twenty minutes ago.” His words fell on deaf ears though, as Kellin was too preoccupied with trying to find out where the boy that had been in front of him only moments before had gone. The other boy sighed, realizing he wasn’t going to get very far with his friend when he was drunk and grabbed onto his arm, pulling him towards the front door.

What they didn’t know, was that someone had been watching the whole thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the smut i promised probably wasn't what you were expecting i'm sorry. but you guys wanted more so here it is hope you like it