Status: Pulling a Fall Out Boy sorry guys!

Disasterology

Chapter Seven

When Vic invited him to Craig’s party, he wasn’t sure Kellin would show; they weren’t exactly friends or anything you know? But the older boy was delightfully surprised when he spotted the familiar black mop of hair in the kitchen not long after he arrived. It didn't’t take long for Vic to approach him, a victorious smile on his face. Vic wasn't one to show up early to parties, and by the time he got there it was clear that Kellin had already been drinking for a while by the way he swayed slightly where he stood, and the fact that Vic could hear him talking all the way across the kitchen. Vic wasn’t complaining though, he was planning on getting the younger boy intoxicated anyway. He liked him better that way.

When Kellin noticed his presence, he smiled and greeted him loudly, wrapping an arm around his shoulders while he introduced Vic to people he already knew, and all Vic could do was look down at him with amusement shining behind his brown eyes. This was going to be easier than he thought if all it took was a few drinks to make Kellin forget he hated him.

That had been a few hours ago though, and Kellin had had a lot more to drink and now he was really drunk. He could barely even stand up on his own at this point so he was clinging to Vic while the older boy finished off his fifth drink. He was a little buzzed, but he still had control of everything, which was how he wanted to keep it.

Around the time that Vic was dragging Kellin more than he was walking, he decided it was time to take him upstairs, so he set his cup down on a nearby table and tightened the grip he had around Kellin’s waist before leading him over to the staircase. Getting a drunk Kellin up the stairs was not an easy accomplishment, but with much difficulty, and a lot of persistence, he managed it.

“Viccy can I have a piggyback ride?” He stopped as he heard Kellin speak up next to him, although he had to take a moment to figure out what he had actually said through all the slurring.

“Sure Kellin,” he nodded, crouching down so Kellin could hop on his back. He waited until Kellin’s arms were wrapped around his neck and his legs around his waist before he started standing back up, only as soon as he was standing straight again, the younger boy slid right off (how he managed that was a mystery to Vic, it really was).

Vic looked down at Kellin, who was giggling at his current predicament, and sighed. Maybe he shouldn’t have let Kellin drink quite so much. Crouching down once again, Vic hooked one of his arms under Kellin’s knees, and the other around his back. He was a lot heavier than he looked, for being so small, and he had a little more trouble lifting him into his arms than he thought he would. Of course, Kellin wasn’t making it easy either, flailing everywhere.

Once the small boy was secure in his arms, Vic started making his way to a bedroom. Figuring the ones closer to the stairs would be occupied, he went further down the hallway, choosing a door on the left and hoping the room was vacant. He twisted the door knob, pushing the door open just a crack because the last thing he wanted right now was to walk in on people. When he didn’t see or hear anything from inside, Vic pushed the door open a little further, confirming that there was no one inside and slid in, kicking the door shut behind him. Kellin had begun leaving small kisses along the area where his neck met his shoulder, and it made it a little difficult to concentrate on anything but the feeling of his soft, warm lips and the way they caressed his skin, leaving goosebumps behind in their wake.

Vic brought Kellin over to the bed in the middle of the room dropping him down onto the mattress and watching as his body bounced slightly from the impact.

“C’mere I wanna kiss you.” The younger boy slurred, making Vic smile. He wanted to kiss Kellin too, who was he to object?

He climbed on top of Kellin, straddling the small boy’s hips and smirking satisfactorily as Kellin reached for him, only for Vic to scoot back so he was just out of his reach. The older boy watched Kellin writhe around underneath him, trying to get him to come closer. After a few moments he gave in, leaning down so his lips were as close to Kellin’s as they possibly could be without actually touching.

“Do you now?” He whispered against Kellin’s lips. The boy under him nodded. Even in the dark, Vic could see him looking down at his lips.

He didn’t waste any more time after that. Vic closed the distance between his lips and Kellin’s, kissing the younger boy hard. It took a matter of seconds for the kiss to heat up, tongues and teeth clashing. It was messy and it was drunk but that didn’t make Vic like it any less. A moan slipped passed his lips as he felt Kellin’s hips raise off the bed, grinding into his own. He had been thinking about this, what it would be like to have a needy Kellin laying underneath him since Danny’s party and it definitely lived up to, possibly even surpassed, his expectations.

Vic pulled back, nipping at Kellin’s lower lip as he did so. The boy underneath him groaned as Vic grinded his hips down into him, and Vic smirked down at him as he did it again. He was thoroughly enjoying the noises coming out of Kellin’s mouth, and the way his body moved underneath his own and he wanted to do more to encourage it.

His hands roamed over Kellin’s torso, finally settling on his hips before slowly sliding upwards. He kept going when his fingers touched bare skin, pushing the younger boy’s shirt further up his torso. Kellin lifted his arms and Vic pulled the fabric off him, tossing it to the floor. Once his upper half was exposed, Vic took a second to admire him. His body was nice, not the nicest Vic had ever seen, but still nice nonetheless. He had a little bit of baby fat along his tummy and hips, but he thought it was cute. Vic stopped looking at Kellin’s body when he felt a tug on his shirt, his gaze instead going up to his face.

“Your turn,” Kellin said, smiling his cute little smile up at him. Vic reached down, quickly discarding his shirt and throwing it on the floor to join the other boy’s. Before he even knew what was happening, Kellin was pulling his own pants down, and either he wasn’t wearing underwear or they were coming off too. Just as eager as Kellin seemed to be (although he thought he was doing a much better job of hiding it in his opinion), Vic helped him pull his pants off before starting on his own.

Then they were both naked, and for some reason, Vic found himself feeling a little nervous. He didn’t know why, it wasn’t like it was his first time having sex, even with a boy, but he was and he didn’t like it. Trying his best to push that feeling away, Vic started grinding his lower half against Kellin’s, moaning at the friction it created. He continued this, watching Kellin writhe around and moan underneath him at every move. And then Kellin was clawing at his back, pulling himself closer to his body and mouthing at his bare shoulder with his hot, wet mouth and fuck if that wasn’t such a turn on.

“I want you so bad Vic,” Kellin slurred against his skin. “Just… just be careful because I’ve never done this before.” Somehow, Vic managed to make out what he said through all the slurring and his words being muffled by his shoulder.

He quickly pushed him back onto the bed, looking down at him with a shocked look. He definitely hadn’t expected that, not after what he saw Kellin doing at the last party. This had never felt right, he knew it was a scumbag move to get someone as drunk as he had gotten Kellin and then take advantage of him like this when he himself barely had a buzz, but until now he had been able to push that thought away. Now that he knew Kellin was a virgin he didn’t know if he could continue with this.

Kellin sat back up, his mouth going for Vic’s neck, but Vic pushed him back down, giving him one more look before he climbed off of him. Of course, Kellin followed, wrapping his arms around him as he was trying to put his boxers back on.

“Kellin, stop” he spoke sternly as he once again pushed the younger boy away. In return, he got this puppy dog look from the other boy, with big, sad blue eyes and a pout and everything and that was the moment that he knew he couldn’t do this. That boy, Kellin, the one he had always thought of as this innocent band geek was still an innocent band geek. Nothing had changed and he couldn’t take that away from him, not like this. He quickly finished dressing before he stormed out of the room, pulling his shirt down to hide the obvious bulge in his jeans, and left the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so sorry this took so long to update. I had a bit of writer's block (or a lot) due to some things that were happening in my personal life and I had about half of this chapter written already, but I really wasn't happy with it so in the end I just ended up deleting everything and rewriting it.
Anyway, I'm going to upload another chapter tonight because I really do feel really bad that this one took me so long.