Karl the Great

Birthday Boy ◭ March the 30th, 2012

“Oh, yeah... ye-yeah! That's ri-right, Karl! Oh, y-you're so-o good!” – Mario would not stop throwing ridiculously-sounding words out of his mouth, while taking shots of Karl in the newest products of fashion designer Marc Jacobs.

Karl quickly rolled his eyes and put on an appropriate facial expression back. Mario commanded him to put his hands into the pockets of a six-hundred-worth pants and so he did. The third and the last part of the photo-shoot was coming to an end and Karl was more than excited about this fact. He wouldn't have wanted for it to end quickly if it wasn't his birthday. Karl got into the whole birthday party-planning thing, but not for long, because he got distracted by Mario:

“Okay, bring him the bag. A couple of more shoots and we're done”

One of the assistants brought the bag to Karl. It was a lovely cute assistant. Karl has banged her already twice, but he knew that he would gladly do it for a third time and that was a big compliment from him, because Karl rarely fuckes someone more than once. He took the bag, threw it onto his left shoulder, then turned around and looked at the camera from the same shoulder. Sixteen flashes blinded him.

“That's it. Great job, Karl!” – Mario cheered and gave his camera to the assistant.

“Thanks, it's always nice to work with you, Mario” – Karl said.

Karl went to the dressing room to change. While the make-up artist was cleaning all the maquillage off of Karl, a bomb of energy, more known as Luke, came in.

“There's our birthday boy!” – he cheered across the place.

“What's up, Luke?” – Karl turned, not paying attention to the lady, who's working with him.

“I came to pick you up, remember?” – blond guy came closer.

Karl didn't reply. Gladly, the girl did her job quicker than usually, so Karl was ready to go in few seconds. He left the building with Luke. It was late evening but the town was filled with always somewhere rushing people. New York never sleeps.

“I'm driving” – Karl said and grabbed the keys from Luke's jacket pocket.

Luke wanted to contradict Karl, but he knew too well, that there's no point in arguing with Karl, because Karl would always win. The latter started the vehicle as Luke shut the door of passenger's seat in front.

“Where are we going?” – Karl asked without even looking at friend.

“To your hotel room. There's a surprise waiting for you” – the boy smiled, starring at Karl.

The other one didn't say anything, he just started driving. Karl was turning twenty two that day and Luke, who's sitting next to him, had just turned eighteen a week ago. They met two years ago in a fashion week, when Karl was just a rising star, but Luke had adored the older boy ever since, though Karl never had nor ever would have any feelings for any guy. Still, it didn't prevent Luke from getting what he wanted.

Luke came a bit closer to Karl, who's eyes were on the road, and put his hand onto the guy's crotch.

“Luke, I'm driving” – Karl said with no emotion in his voice or face.

But it didn't stop Luke, it was like he didn't even hear Karl's warning. He teased Karl by rubbing his fingers around the same spot on guy's blue jeans. After short, Luke unzipped the guy's jeans and pulled them down a little along with the boxers. He glided his fingers down Karl's dick and wrapped them around it, then pulled it out of the boxers. Karl tried to keep his mind on the road and grinned Luke's name. But the younger just chuckled like a little child and unfastened his seat belt. While stroking Karl's cock, Luke leaned closer towards it. When Karl was inside Luke's mouth, he squeezed the wheel in order to not drive the car off the road. While running his fingers gently along Karl’s thighs, Luke brought them to the base of his cock and squeezed gently. Opening his throat some more, Luke sped up a bit. Karl's whole body shivered and Luke knew very well that it was a sign of Karl's up-coming orgasm. Luke sped up his actions, sliding up and down Karl's cock as fast he could go, trailing his tongue along the way. The other guy’s cum hit the back of his throat and he swallowed every drop of the salty substance.

“Fu–uu–uck” – it was all Karl managed to say.

Luke cleaned Karl and got back to his seat. He looked at the mirror and wiped a little drop of Karl's cum from the left corner of his mouth.

“If you ever do this again, I'll fucking kill you. We could have crashed” – Karl said after he came back from euphoric feeling.

“You know you loved it” – Luke chuckled.

Karl didn't reply to it and they didn't say anything at all to each other for the rest of the journey.

“It'd better be a good surprise” – Karl said with a serious frown on his face, while pulling over in front of his hotel. He was pissed off because of what Luke did in the car.

Karl walked through the lobby straight to elevator, Luke quietly followed him. There were no one else in the lift, only two of them, so as soon as the door closed and they began to go up Luke came closer to Karl and took his hand.

“Not today, Luke. I'm not in the mood” – Karl spat, taking his hand out of other boy's.

“But... Karl...” – Luke tried to find words, but couldn't pull anything off.

“No. Just no. Why don't you get it?” – Karl turned to Luke with a frown on his face.

“I'm sorry for the earlier, I just wanted to make you happy, you know I...” – after a short pause Luke said, but was quickly interrupted by Karl:

“Just learn your fucking lesson for once, kid. If I want to fuck you, I'll come to you myself, I don't need you always trying to make me want to do you. And no, you don't love me. You're just a stupid spoiled child with fucked up emotions” – his voice would raise.

Luke hated, when Karl shouted at him and called him a kid. So he just stepped one meter away from Karl and kept silent for the rest few seconds before the lift stopped. When they got to the last floor, where Karl's penthouse was, Luke got back into that bomb of energy mood, because he knew what was about to happen. The elevator's door opened, Karl took a step into his dark apartment, then light turned on and fifty people shouted “Surprise!”. Karl didn't had time to turn around and tell Luke that he hated surprise parties more than anything just by his look, but he didn't had time for that. People started coming closer, wishing Karl happy birthday. He smiled, accepting the greetings and wishes, but inside he was even more pissed than before. His anger cooled off, when Igor came to wish Karl a happy birthday.

“Hey, man! It's gonna be a great party!” – Igor said, while hugging Karl and giving his crotch a little squeeze.

“Igori! I thought you were flying off to Rome today!” – Karl let go of his friend and smiled.

“Noo, I thought it'd be better to come celebrate your day” – he replied, looking at Karl's eyes and licking his lips.

“Well, I'm glad you came. Looks like it's going to be an amazing night.” – Karl said, nodding and by it showing that he understood Igor's signs.

Igor went to the drinks table and let others to congratulate Karl. He was another model friend, that Karl met, when he stepped into the fashion world four years ago. But Igor was nothing like Luke. He was a twenty-two-year-old russian model, who felt nothing but sexual attraction to Karl. Opposite than Luke, he would never use sex or anything else to get closer to Karl, since he didn't want to be close in the first place. Igor was the one using Karl more than Karl already used Luke.

Karl avoided Luke for the rest of the party and just stalked Igor. He was sure that he was going to get laid like never before and blood rushed through his whole body just by thinking about Igor inside him. He hid behind the curtains near the drinks table and waited for Igor to come for a drink. When he finally did, Karl grabbed Igor and pulled the guy into him, leaning into a passionate kiss.

“You just can't wait, can you?” – Igor chuckled, stopping the kiss.

“No, I want my present. Now.” – Karl said with a twitchy voice.

“Well, you're the birthday boy, after all” – Igor sighed and went to Karl's bedroom with Karl himself following.

Igor shut the door as soon as Karl came in and threw him onto the bed, then pressed his lips against the birthday boy's. Karl couldn't hide his excitement, he knew this was going to be more than great. After the last time Igor fucked him, he couldn't walk straight for a few days. Karl took Igor's shirt off and lead his fingers to Igor's jeans zipper.

“Someone is in a rush” – Igor laughed, unbuttoning Karl's shirt.

“I still remember the other time in Paris” – Karl confessed, pulling Igor's pants down.

Igor took Karl's shirt off, still chrashing his lips against the other's. He stopped Karl's hands, that already were trying to pull the boxers off and squeezed his wrists really hard.

“Relax, Karl” – he said, still squeezing.

Igor left Karl's lips and went to his cheeks, neck. Then he came down Karl's stomach, leaving the traces of his kisses everywhere. He sucked onto Karl's skin, leaving marks. Karl moved under Igor impatiently, but it only made Igor smile. He flipped Karl over like a pancake in the frying-pan. While leaving hard kisses all over Karl's back, Igor pulled off boy's boxers, then got rid of his own. He placed the first finger into Karl, then second and, after shortly scirssoring the already squirming man, the third one. By each finger Karl would moan louder, feeling as his whole body was stretched more and more.

“I-Igo-ori...” – a cry came out of Karl's mouth.

Igor answered by sliding his cock inside Karl. He shifted as Igor started moving back and forth. Igor grabbed Karl's hair, gripping it tightly in his hand, and made him get off the bedsheets. One hand holding onto Karl's torso, Igor synchronized his moves, so Karl would feel even more pleasure. Karl's moans, that were becoming louder with every second, made Igor proud of himself and encouraged him to move even faster. Then he would slow down a bit, just to tease Karl.

“No, no–o... Do–on't!” – the latter reacted.

But Igor didn't listen, because he always did everything as he thought it should be done. He started moving faster and then slowed down again. He repeated his actions a couple of times more before pulling out of Karl. The other whined at the move but soon after was rolled over his back and could feel Igor inside of him again. Igor and Karl crashed their lips, letting their tongues battle, as Igor thrusted into Karl faster and harder with each move. Karl could feel his climax coming and couldn't take it any longer, so he started pumping himself as fast as he could. Igor's body shivered as he reached his orgasm and left Karl with his sticky semen dripping out of the latter's hole. The guy laid on the bed and tried to get his normal breathing back, not caring that Karl was still stroking himself.

“I swear no one does it better than you, Igori” – Karl said, when he finally reached his own climax and rested his head onto Igor's torso, who already was under the bedsheets and smoking a cigarette.

Someone knocked on the door and for some reason Karl knew that it was Luke. He grabbed Igor's neck and pulled his head closer, so they could kiss.

“Karl?” – he heard Luke's voice. – “Oh, you're...”

But Luke couldn't finish, the view made him cry. He threw a white envelope onto the ground and left.

“You should stop teasing that kid” – Igor stated, when Karl pulled his head back.

“He pissed me off twice today. It'll be a good lesson for him” – Karl said, getting out of bed and picking up the envelope.

“What's that?” – Igor exhaled the smokes.

“Two tickets to Jay-Z's concert next week. It's probably Luke's gift for me and him. Wanna go?” – Karl came back to bed.

“Sure, sounds fun” – Igor inhaled the smokes, put out his cigarette and added – “Ready for the second round?”

A huge smile spread across Karl's face and he just asked how many rounds were there going to be that night, before kissing Igor's stomach, going closer the latter's cock.

“Six, if I don't get tired of you“ – Igor shrugged, already feeling Karl's lips on his dick.