Karl the Great

Heartbreak ◭ June the 9th, 2012

Karl opened his eyes. The scent of jasmines sneaked up his nose and he remembered that he was in Milan. Nobody, including Karl himself, knew why, but to the boy jasmines and Milan were tied up like a human being was tied up to its' heart. One could not be without another. There was no Milan without jasmines and there were no jasmines without Milan. At least, that's how everything worked back in Karl's mind.

What Karl saw once his eyelashes splat up didn't surprise him. Puffy white sheets and a head full of blonde locks on, resting on his chest – something he has seen a thousand times before.

“Get the fuck up, you whore.” – Karl whispered, clutching few locks of hair in his left hand.

Luke just whimpered something under the other boy's hand. Karl growled and pushed Luke's body off his. He hissed once he stood up and unbearable headache stroke. Karl put on boxers, that were laying on the floor and rubbed his eyes, while standing by a huge hotel window. He looked back at Luke, still comfortably laying under fluffy sheets and breathing steadily.

“Stupid kid” – he spat out of his mouth frantically.

The sad thing was that the real stupid kid there was Karl, not Luke and he perfectly realized it. Realization hit even worse, when flashbacks of last night came back and repeated themselves over and over again. Bitterly, most of the episodes had already faded and were never coming back, but the worst ones settled in Karl's memory for the rest of his life.

Karl could still feel traces of hot tears, that had been streaming down his face the previous night, although those tears were already long gone and no one could have ever told that Karl had cried. Still, Karl hated it. The guy despised crying, couldn't stand when his cheeks got wet from tears, even if he was alone and no one could see it, because the act of crying indicated weakness and nothing more to Karl. And he was not weak. At least that's what he thought.

Karl knew that he fucked up. He hasn't fucked up that much in his entire life before and he was known for his trashy life-style. But calling Luke to come from Astoria all over to Milan and fuck him senseless seemed like a much better idea for Karl than feeling lonely in an empty hotel room and crying his heart out the whole night. He was so angry, feeling nothing but betrayal and fury inside his mind and heart.

It would probably be fair to say that everything began that night, when Karl finally came back to Astoria after two years and followed Zoe home, where they had lustful make-up sex all night long. They were back together and it felt like Karl never left in the first place. Though Zoe was still living like she had been for the past two years, Karl didn't mind. Actually, he didn't even have a clue, that Zoe was not over doing drugs and performing at the old pub. For a month everything between them was good and then Karl left again. Even though it was only for a few-day-trip to Tibet with Jessica, Zoe couldn't hold her dirty little secret anymore and texted Karl, asking for him to come back. And so the guy did, though soon enough he wished he didn't. Zoe had a big surprise waiting for Karl. As soon as he landed, Zoe met her lover with five words: “Congrats, you're gonna be a dad”. Karl thought he was experiencing a really bad dream. He demanded some kind of test results, proving that Zoe was pregnant and was even more devastated, when it appeared that there indeed was a new life forming inside of his girlfriend. Karl denied it anyway, he was not ready to be a father, to have so many responsibilities. Zoe tried to speak with him and find a solution, but Karl just simply refused to see her, that's how irate he was.

One day, Karl was sleeping, when his cellphone rang. He got up and went across the room, when pressed the green button and heard his manager's voice.

“Congratulations, Mr. Kidd, you're going to Milan!” – said the manager without even saying “hello” at first.

“When am I leaving?” – he asked after a pause.

“This evening. You're wanted in Milan's fashion week. You will have to do three or four photo-shoots and six or maybe even more runaways, also..." – manager kept talking, but Karl couldn't hear anything.

“I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to ask you something.” – Karl started, not sure if he was sane, since the thought that just came in his mind was crazy – “Can I bring someone with me?”

There was long silence before Karl's manager began to speak.

“Yes, of course. Just let me know in two hours if they're really going.”

Karl simply thanked and ended the call. He quickly dressed and went to Zoe's house. Karl had no idea what he was doing, for some strange and unaccountable reason he just felt a strong urge to take Zoe with him and not leave her alone, as if she was about to do something to herself.

Karl knocked on Zoe's door five times but no one opened them. He was so anxious to see Zoe and got worried when no one let him in. He shouted girl's name, but still there was no answer. Karl thought that Zoe could even not be home, so he turned around and wanted to go back to his place but his brain screamed for him to stop. Karl felt like something was not right and Zoe certainly was home, so he had to get in. Karl then remembered that there was a spare key under the door carpet, so he took it and unlocked the door. It was so silent in the house that Karl was able to even hear his own heartbeat. He went to the second floor and opened Zoe's room door. In a blink Karl saw her laying in bed with two empty vodka bottles next to bed.

“Fuck” – he murmured and ran to Zoe.

He grabbed Zoe's shoulder and turned her so that she would be facing the guy.

“Baby Z, wake up” – Karl whispered but Zoe didn't open her eyes.

Karl started shaking Zoe, desperately shouting her name. Zoe lazily opened her eyes and looked at Karl.

“Honey, what is going on?” – he asked, looking straight into Zoe's eyes.

The girl just sat there with an empty look on her face for ten minutes. When she finally turned to Karl, poisonous words came out of her mouth:

“I don't want that child either”

Karl froze and looked at the girl blankly. He then furrowed and spat:

“So that's why you drank dangerous amount of alcohol that could have easily killed you?!” – Karl got off the floor, where he had been kneeling all the time and continued, his voice rising – “Get some help, you stupid bitch! And I even wanted to take you with me. I'm so dumb, oh God! I can't believe this... you fucking whore”

And with that Karl left. He was so angry. The fury that suddenly emerged inside of him was worse than at the time Karl found out Zoe was pregnant. He got back home and packed his bags in a hurry, leaving to Milan before the evening.

When Karl arrived at his hotel, he wanted to forget everything. He wanted to forget that he got Zoe knocked up and that she was willing to get rid of their baby without letting Karl know. The guy felt like this was not right and that Zoe did him wrong. Karl needed to feel something good, he craved pleasure and he knew where he could get it. He picked up his mobile and called Igor.

“Y-yeah?” – the latter answered after a few rings.

“You're in Milan, right?” – Karl asked and, when his question was followed by a positive hum, continued – “Let's meet. How about...”

“No-o” – Igor cut him off.

“What? Why not?” – Karl asked in confusion.

“I don't want to” – the other replied sharply.

“But I–“

Karl didn't get to finish, he was interrupted by Igor's loud moan and command, that Karl knew too well: “That's right. Now flip over”.

“Who are you fucking?!” – Karl shouted in anger.

“It's none of your business, Karl” – Igor said and moaned again.

“Yes, it..!”

“Иди ты нахуй, дебил” – Igor cut him off once more and ended the call, before Karl could say anything else.

It was rare for Igor to speak Russian with Karl, but when he did, Karl knew that it meant no good. After calling Igor, Karl felt even worse. He then decided to try his option two and dialed Luke's number.

“Kaaarl, I'm so happy you called!” – Luke cheered, picking up his phone after first ring.

“Come to Milan” – Karl said nonchalantly.

“Now?” – Luke raised his eyebrow, even though Karl couldn't see that.

“Yes. And bring the spice”

“B-but...” – Luke stuttered, but continued speaking normally after a pause – “I'll take daddy's private jet and be there soon with stuff. Where are you staying?”

Karl gave Luke the directions and ended the call. He decided not to wait for Luke and called the room service for strong drinks and then the right people to provide him with three girls, that would be happy to satisfy his needs in expensive hotel.

When Luke finally arrived, Karl was already on the second round with the girls. Karl watched two of them make out, while one of them was sliding up and down his dick with the third one pouring toxic liquid down his throat. Luke put the bag with things Karl asked for him to bring and looked down, not wanting to see the girls. When Karl finally noticed Luke, he cheered:

“Luke! Take of your clothes and come here!”

The latter did as he was told. The boy knew how Karl hated waiting, so he quickly undressed himself and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Be a good boy and take care of this pretty lady over here” – Karl looked at the boy with drunken eyes and motioned to one of the naked girls.

“But Karl... you know I...” – Luke started, not wanting to even look at the girl.

“Be a man and at least just fucking kiss her.” – Karl spat, his blood starting to boil.

Luke took a deep breath and moved closer to the girl, carefully placing his lips on hers. The younger boy was disgusted and furrowed as hard as he could, still pressing his lips. He flinched and got away, when Karl started to laugh uncontrollably.

“You're such a good boy, Luke. Now bring me the stuff.” – Karl patted Luke's head and ordered.

Luke didn't wait and brought Karl the bag. The older guy curiously took a look into it and took out a box. He opened it and smiled. Karl ordered Luke to roll a joint for him, while he took the pills from the box and swallowed, washing them down with burning liquor. He then told the girls to leave and gestured for Luke to come closer. The older took the carefully prepared joint from the boy, lit it up and inhaled the first smoke.

“It's gonna be a long night, Luke.” – he stroked Luke's blond hair once and added, this time with harsh tone, before pushing Luke's head towards his crotch, so that the younger couldn't see the tears forming in his eyes – “Now suck”

And now, in the late morning, Karl was standing there by the clear window, while Luke was still breathing steadily on the bed. Even after such wild night, Karl still felt hopeless and even more hurt. Not only did Zoe cross him, but now Igor was not going to see him for a long time. It hurt Karl like hell, it stepped all over his ego and pride, his only treasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

look who's back after a year or so *hides in shame*

"иди ты нахуй, дебил" is in russian and means "go fuck yourself, moron"