‹ Prequel: Unloved
Status: in the works

Unloved to Loved

Sage

I sigh and turn the alarm off knowing as soon as Haven left i was not going back to sleep. I cuddle with shorty as Aries the pit-bull that we rescued lays at my feet. I felt safe with him in the house and Haven Had taught me how to use a gun. We had three in the house, A hunting rifle in the front closet, a shotgun under the bed and a handgun in the office. He also kept a number of knives through out the house as well. My parents were never coming back to hurt me and Haven told me that every night before bed. He rarely left my side and i loved how much he supported me. I get up and shower both dogs following me around and making sure im ok. I slip into a short black dress that is light and flowy. Haven loved it when I showed my girly side. I still kept my hair short but i had been missing my long hair lately. I put on light eyeliner and mascara but nothing else. Over the past few months Haven had taught me to love myself, I still had my moments. But i was healing. I was tugging on short pink heeled boots when the lock clicked and Aries went on alert standing in the hall growling his clipped red ears alert. My eyes are pinned to the door and then i hear it. The double tap on the door then another quick one and Haven sweeps in kicking it shut and i sigh a smile curving my lips.

" I smell coffee and muffins Snowflake"

I lean up kissing his mouth softly as i take the bag and cups to the kitchen dogs following us....

***Haven***
I see the pink boots and i grin following close as soon as she sets the food down i spin her and scoop my hands under her ass lifting her on to the counter she squeals and grabs my shoulders holding on "Snowy!!" she giggles as i kiss her cheek loving the bright laughter in her blue eyes i always made sure no shadows lingered if i could help it.
"mmm you look good enough to eat my Sagy" i nibble her neck till she fights me off then i pull back
"ok ok ill be good since we have class anyways and i hate my first class i almost fell asleep"
♠ ♠ ♠
this part is not finished