Hayden's Life.

Caught Like A Fly.

*Hayden's POV*

'Caught like a fly in a web of your lies, it's truth be told now or its meet your demise. How did it feel, when you held the knife, that you stuck right in my back, a THOUSAND times!'

Ronnie sang out. Ronnie was my best friend & i loved hearing him perform, the only problem i had with it right now was that it was 10am & i was trying to get a little bit of extra sleep before CC picked me up for our shopping adventure today. But, of course, it wasn't going to happen. As soon as i started to fall back asleep Ryan swung my door open. The thing that disturbed me the most is that he didn't even knock, what if i was naked? He would have seen everything. It kills me that I've been living here with Jacky for almost 10 years, these guys were like brothers to me. Hell, Ronnie's my best friend. When his daughter's born, I'll be god momma. That's how close I was with these guys, it was truly amazing. I thanked them everyday, but right now i needed to yell at someone.

'Who is responsible for this?!'

I said. Ryan knew exactly what i was talking about & was trying really hard not to laugh. I didn't even wait for him to answer. I just walked straight downstairs & into Ronnie's face. I put on the meanest face i could muster up at the moment.

'Look here mister! I have exactly 37 minutes until i need to be up to get ready for this fucking shopping adventure that CC wants to take me on! When the FUCK did you start practicing at 10am?!'

I spat out, trying my hardest not to laugh. Ronnie & the other guys could tell because they were trying their hardest not to laugh too.

'I'm sorry, my dear queen. Were you not aware that all of the Black Veil Brides boys are waiting for you right THERE. & That it is 11am & NOT indeed 10am.'

Ronnie said in a fake British accent. It was quite funny, but it annoyed me. I reached in my pajama pocket for my phone, which wasn't there, so i grabbed Ronnie's. I turned on the power button & looked at the screen. In big white bubble letters it read 11:09. Shit, he was right. I turned towards the living room to see 5 fully dressed in black boys. God dammnit.

'CC, i will be ready in like a half an hour, don't expect anything nice, though.'

'I never do.'

CC smartly replied. This is why we were best friends. We joked about stupid & silly stuff & it in no way affected us. I walked into my bathroom & started getting dressed. I put on one of Ronnie's old Jack Daniels shirts & a pair of black skinnies. I paired it with some bracelets & some black vans & decided that that was my outfit. I straightened my hair quickly & put on my makeup. I was ready in 25 minutes.

'Come on, fucker.'

I said to CC. He looked at me funny. But not in an offensive way.

'Wait, CC, do you need money?'

Jacky asked. He was always concerned.

'No, i got it.'

CC replied. With that we walked to CC's car. Within 25 minutes we were at the mall.

*4 hours later*
*Jacky's POV*

It's been exactly 4 hours & Hayden & CC just got back. I hated the fact that Hayden had a handful of bags because that meant that CC spent a ton of money. But i mean, they've known each other for 10 years. He wasn't going to let me pay. That stupid dick. Hahaha.

'Jacky! LOOK!'

Hayden screamed as she walked up the driveway. Once she was standing in front of me she started pulling things out of bags showing them to me. Of course.