Hayden's Life.

Waking Up.

*Hayden's POV*

I opened up my eyes to see Jacky's tear streaked face. I tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out. My mouth was dry. Jacky pressed the button on the side of my bed to alert the nurses to get in here.

'She's awake! SHE'S AWAKE!'

Jacky screamed. I smiled at that one. I missed him, I felt tired. I don't know how i could possibly be tired though. It didn't make any sense. I had been in a coma for 6 days. I had a million questions swirling in my head now. Jacky was so excited to see me awake. That made me smile. Within just a few minutes, a nurse came in.

'How are you doing, sweetie?'

I tried to talk. But i couldn't. Once i tried 2 or 3 times & failed, i started to get frustrated.

'That's okay, honey. That's normal. I'll get you some water & then we'll see how you feel.'

I smiled to say my thank you. She came back in about 3 minutes later. I took a huge sip of water. Mmmmm, that felt amazing.

'Mmmmm.'

I tried to talk & it worked. I was easily over joyed! Jacky jumped out of his chair & ran to the waiting room. In about 2 minutes Ronnie, Crissy, & CC came storming in happily.

'Guys!'

I screamed. Oh my god. I really missed them. I don't know. Being in a coma sucked. Ashley was wheeling James in, the biggest smile spread across my face. They both smiled back. Uh oh.. Ashley didn't know yet.. James came to me & I gave him a sweet kiss. I whispered in his ear.

'I choose you.'

He smiled sweetly. Ashley's face sunk, but he wasn't gonna let it get to him. That's the way he was.

'Ash, I'm sorry...'

I said.

'Don't worry.. I told you not to. I told you not to because you're still like a sister to me!'

He said, planting a kiss on my cheek. That made me feel better, it made me feel as if things weren't going to go downhill with our friendship.

*3 hours later*

'Well, Hayden. You're a lucky girl! You get to go home now, hun. This wheelchair is yours, though. You need to use it because of all of all the injuries.'

The nurse told me. I was listening, but not much was sinking in, i was so happy to get out of the hospital!

'Come on, baby girl.'

James said with a big smile plastered on his face. Ben was pushing his wheelchair while Ashley pushed mine.

'Awh man! We're gonna be crippled together!'

He laughed. Then i laughed. We dropped it. I just looked at him. His beautiful features & smiled. That was mine. He got to hold me in his arms. I got to be held in his arms. I was the girl that all the girls would be jealous of now. I don't know if that's exactly what i wanted, but i wanted him to be mine. & That's for sure what i wanted. I took out my phone & started a tweet.

Out of the hospital! WOO!

I was really excited. But more importantly i was excited to be with James.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, whatcha think?