Hayden's Life.

Willow Radke

*Ronnie's POV*

I looked at Hayden holding my beautiful daughter in her arms. I thought of everything we both had gone through. I'm glad we made it through, but more importantly I'm glad we made it through together. She had been my best friend since day one. We just clicked. She was asking Jacky if he bought more peanut butter the day we were Skype interviewing him to be in the band. She & I had the best conversation the day they got here. I was glad that she was my best friend. I'm glad i made her Willow's god mother. Hayden meant so much to me, she was like my daughter or sister already. I was glad we made the decision i made.

'Ronnie, I'm getting bored, we should go to my house. No offense but I've been here for basically a month. I haven't left your guy's side..'

Hayden said, handing Willow to Crissy so she could walk outside & smoke. I followed her so we could continue having this conversation.

'Yeah, why don't you call Jacky & ask him if it's okay for me, Criss, & Willow to spend the night. We'll be out tomorrow morning & you guys can have your regular routine back!'

She called Jacky.

Her ; Can Ronnie, Crissy, & Willow stay the night tonight? I miss you guys but don't wanna leave them. They'll be gone by morning & we can get back to our regular routine?'

Him ; Sure, i miss you too. James does too. You know, your boyfriend.

Her ; I don't need to have this discussion, haha, I'll be there in a few.

Him ; Love you.

Her ; Love you too.

*Back to Ronnie's POV*

We loaded up in the car & drove to Jacky's.

*Next morning.*

'Thanks for letting us stay the night(:'

I said, as i was buckling Willow in. Hayden came behind me, hugging me, Crissy, & giving Willow a kiss.

'I love you guys, see you later, text me guys!'

She shouted as she ran into the house.

*Hayden's POV*

Ronnie, Crissy, & Willow just left & my life was going back to normal. I was walking in from giving Willow a kiss when i felt warm arms wrap around me. I instantly smiled because i knew it was James. I missed this, i would be staying home a lot, a lot more often<3