Status: I am slowly, but surely working on this! Message me for details and I will respond.

Don't Fear the Reaper

After working her way out of the mountainous city of Colorado Springs, Lorelei knows she’s in for an exciting new start. With her duffel bag handy and savings account filled, Lorelei picks a relatively small town in Arizona to settle down in. It was only after she took a walk downtown that she noticed she was right smack in the center of a supernatural creature hot spot. This was definitely not what she meant when she told her sister she wanted to stay on the ‘down-low’ with the super-creatures. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Lorelei was an exotic, new face in a town full of familiar ones. She was bound to get noticed, by human or otherwise.

Lorelei is spot on. She is soon noticed by the head of an organization for all creatures; human or not. After being mistaken for a witch one too many times, she lashes out and exposes herself for what she really is; a reaper. Even worse, she announces that she is unregistered with the Reaper Core; a group that controls the actions and jobs of all reapers.

Griffin Dixie, the head of these small town creatures, quickly invites Lorelei to join up and ensures that she will go unnoticed by the RC. He knows all too well how they handle rogue reapers and intends to use her powers to his advantage.

Lorelei swears that she didn't just join the group because their leader is one hot piece of ass. She pinky promises.
  1. Life is a Highway
    Staying under the radar is proving to be difficult.