Status: Finished

Up All Night, for Pierre

One-Shot

He ran straight through the kitchen, across the hall, and into the bathroom while slamming the wooden door behind him. Tears were running down his soft, perfect-complexioned face. He sat next to the bath tub with his head buried into his strong hands. He could hear loud, fast footsteps running through the house. The running footsteps got louder and louder as they approached the bathroom door.

He covered his ears as tight as possible, trying to block out any sounds from his very love that betrayed him.

"Pierre!! Pierre, open the door!"
"Go away!!" Pierre yelled as loud as he could.
"Just listen to me, please." Tom pleaded.

Tom sat down, and put his ear up against the bathroom door. He was trying hard not to cry, so he won't sound weak. Now just wasn't the time for weakness especially from him. He could hear the love of his life sobbing uncontrollably. It broke his heart. He also heard the sound of bathroom drawers opening and closing rapidly. Then the deathly sound of a cigarette case opening.

"Pierre! No! Don't!"
"Why? You don't care. Just go back into the muscular arms of Mark-fucking-Hoppus! The most perfect guy ever now isn't he?! I know you love-"
His ranting was cut off by Tom's pleading.
"Pierre..." he said as calmly as possible. "Come here. You don't have to come out, just sit by the door and listen. Please... just listen."

Pierre crawled softly across the bathroom floor, and sat next to the door. Inches away from the love of his life. He was trying to keep his crying silent, so that he could hear what Tom had to say.
"Pierre... Oh lovely Pierre. I love you. I love you more than anything or anyone in the -" he was cut off by Pierre.
"That's why you-" Pierre started, but was cut off by Tom again.

"Pierre! Fuck! Will you just listen! Just fucking listen!!" Tom yelled, more harsh than he wanted to sound. "Jesus, Pierre. I love you! It was a mistake, I know. Kissing Mark.. was a mistake. You didn't deserve that. At all. But look Pierre.. Oh, even saying your name gives me the shivers. You are the most gorgeous, strong, perfect man ever. The day I met you, was the day my life really truly began. I didn't really realize or admit to myself I was gay until I looked into those beautiful, soft, brown eyes of yours. After our first conversation.. I knew you were the one. The man for me. Believe me when I say that this isn't a razor-needed situation, baby. In fact nothing is! There should be no reason.. no reason at all for you to feel like you need to take a blade to that beautiful, perfect skin of yours. You are amazing. I pray you didn't harm yourself over this. I am truthfully 100% sorry that this happened. I know I probably flushed our future together down the drain. And I'm sorry. Forgive me or not, I still love you. And you still deserve this.." Tom said, and slid a ring underneath the door. "Just don't forget me. I'll leave you alone now. Just stay safe... my love."

Pierre lifted his head and looked at the ground. He saw the ring. He didn't know what to think. He looked underneath the door to see if Tom was still there, but he wasn't. His heart was racing faster than ever. He grabbed the small, fit for Pierre, ring, threw the razors into the trash-can, stood up, and ran out the door.

"Tom?! Tom?!" he yelled holding back tears. He wasn't sure if they were tears of joy or tears of sadness. But he knew he loved Tom. That was one thing he knew. He didn't wanna let him go over this. As hurt as he was, he just couldn't let him go. He called out Tom's name again. Practically screamed it. He ran out the front door, saw Tom and ran down the steps to him.

He looked into his radiant eyes, and said "Tom.. I love you. Yes." as he lifted up the ring and smiled, with tears running down his face. "I love you, so so, much." and they embraced each other in a nice, love-filled hug. This story end with a nice, soft, passionate kiss between the two lovers; Tom Delonge and Pierre Bouvier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the way I typed it is weird. And I apologize for any spelling errors, punctuation errors, etc. I hope you like it! :)