Savior

Jealously Is a Bitch

Jared told me on the way who was going to be with us for dinner. It was pretty simple. Just Shannon, Tomo, Jared and I. I asked where Emma was. He told me she stayed back to organize some things that had to do with touring which was starting back up as soon as the video for Hurricane was complete. I wish she was going to be joining us. I haven't talked to her since I broke up with Jared because she works for the band. I though it would be a bit awkward. At least it wouldn't be that way now. Maybe I should call her later...

As we walked into the restaurant, I was greeted with open arms...especially Shannon, Jared's brother and drummer for band. He gave me the biggest bear hug. He's the best---like the big brother I never had.

Tomo is awesome as well. He is just a really cool, down-to-earth guy.

We all headed to the table and took a seat. Shannon started the conversation.

"How's everything? I see you haven't changed a bit."

"Everything is fine except for my current situation." I said and proceeded to tell the story of what happened and how I ran into Jared.

"Wow. I can see you've been through a lot." He said. "Good thing you ran into Jared." He nudged his younger brother in the rib and chuckled.

"Anyway, what do you guys think of the video so far based on what we've filmed?" Jared asked.

Tomo said. "I think its great so far and way different than any only video we've done." Shannon nodded in agreement.

Now that I think about it, I really didn't have any clue of what the video was about...at all. So I then decided to ask. "Um...I'm the only one who doesn't really know about it. Do you mind explaining?"

Jared hesistated, which isn't really normal considering how much he talks on a daily basis.

"Well...its kind of strange."

"How strange?" I leaned in some more.

"Um...its a mix of sexual fantasies and some nightmares as well."

"And?''

"And we finally got our new cast member for the scene with me."

That's when I started to get really interested....Jared wouldn't have some girl get all sexual with him...or would he....

"Her name is Natalie. This is what she looks like." He took out his blackberry and showed us a picture.

At this point, I was just plain annoyed and frustrated. How does Jared show me---his ex---a picture of the girl. I mean what the hell?!

Honestly, I'm still quite sensitive about my past with him.

I decided to make up a fake compliment even though she is pretty. I don't want someone like her getting the best of me or Jared for that matter. But....I could get rid of her somehow. Hmm...I might need some help from my friends.