Savior

Get Some, Pt. 2

I anticipated that Jared was gonna give to me no questions asked but I was sadly mistaken. As soon as he demanded for me to get on the bed, I knew I was in for the worst. The dimmly lit room gave the feeling of being in some sort of trap. Yet, I still felt each part of my body was yearning for Jared's touch. He was looking down at me, his piercing blue eyes drinking each single inch in my naked body.

He slowly leaned in, immediately taking both hands and grazing his calloused fingers across my inner thighs, giving me chills. When my mind finally stopped racing, the noise of Jared's hand connecting with my skin made me squirm and whine, making me more eager. He soothed my skin some more and continued to spank me. Each one harder than the last. When he finally stopped, he put his lips to my ear and whispered, "If you want to be rewarded, you have to play my rules. Understand?" I murmured a quiet yes sir, mentally preparing myself for what there was to come next.

"Turn around and no peeking. Don't you dare think to move."

I did what he said and waited patiently. His footsteps traveled further away from me. The more he did, the more I swore my heart was going to pound out my chest. Jared began to come closer and closer. I could just barely make out a metallic sound. He came around to face me, looking eager to give me whatever he had behind his back.

"Sit up for me." I turned around as he revealed what was in his right hand --- two pairs of gleaming silver handcuffs.

He then took my delicate hands, locked them both in and then the other part to the headboard of the bed, making me completely useless. The way he wanted me --- without any control. He came around to the end of the bed.

I opened up my legs, watching Jared slowly remove his boxers, exposing his rock hard cock. He stroked his length before he started to finger me. Out of habit, I started to rock my hips. Jared instantly slapped me in the now sore area on my thigh. I yelped hoping that he would going. He scoffed at me.

"Shut up, you little slut. Isn't this what you wanted? Don't you want me to fuck the living shit out of you?" I nodded.

"Then, be a good girl and stop moving. Christ." I obeyed.

He slid two fingers into me making me moan softly and bite my lip. He sped up a bit more right before I was close to cumming and pulled his fingers out, sucking off all my juices.

"Are you ready for my cock, babe?" Without letting me give a response, he rammed his entire length in me. I moaned loudly, feeling my arousal grow even more stronger. Jared pulled out completely and slid back in me, holding me lightly with his head buried in my chest. Each time taking in a strong inhale of his cologne lingering on his skin. He sucked on the sensitive skin on my neck. Closer to the peak of orgasm, Jared uncuffed me, letting me ride him until we both came.

Out of breath, he took me in his arms, holding me close. He kissed my forehead, stroking my hair. Taking off the light for us and eventually we drifted off to sleep.