Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Prologue

She smiled sweetly into the mirror, looking at her reflection feeling quite satisfied.

Today was the day. Today she'd start her plan. She'd been planning for so long. And today it arrived.

Everything was ready. Every step of the plan was tuned to perfection. She'd spent a long time planning, it was a lot of work.

The reward, she wouldn't get for a while, a few months at least if her plans work. And they must. It had become urgent in her mind.

Most wouldn't understand. Insane. Mad. Weird. But those words never even came in her mind. For her it was normal, perfectly ok to want and get. After all who could stop her after her perfectly thought out plan?

From since she was younger, she learned the way to manipulate, to get whatever she wanted. People were easy to fool, oh so easy . Affection, kindness,  caring, and that ridiculous word, love.

She laughed to herself. Silly humans with there hopeless belief in love. Solving everything. Ha! She'd learned long ago that it doesn't exist. The hard way. Now she could even think that word without snickering at its extreme foolishness.

But today was not a day to focus about love. The day for that would come. She was a excellent acteress and a even better puppeteer.

She could play with humans so easily. And with her perfect plan nothing could or would go wrong. She couldn't help but feel slightly nervous though, through it all.

Phase One was today.

Shrugging it away she looked into the mirror one last time confidently, smiling sweetly and innocently. It was lucky she was born so pretty. From since she was younger, her beauty, her unusual yet eerily beautiful face was all people thought about. Until they discovered all that was underneath. Oh she was so much more than beautiful, oh so much more. But today her beauty would come in handy.

She pushed back her red flaming perfect curls one more time and left her mirror.

Entering her car, she drove quickly to the venue. It was close to her home, and luckily enough his home too.

No not luck, she corrected herself. This was another piece of the plan but not for now. No not for now. Now she couldn't focus on that part of the plan. Now she had to be as innocent as pure as could be.

She parked her car, and entered the line. It was crucial for her to be in front. It was a important part of the plan. Of course she had a few back ups but she just wanted to follow the original plan flawlessly.

Sticking her earphones in she pressed play and listened to his voice again. Singing about that foolish thing again. Love. But his voice. His voice was as angelic as could be. It was beautiful. Beauty like that was rare.

She relaxed herself by running through phase one again. It was already marked in her memory so well, but it couldn't hurt to run it by again right? It truly was flawless. It also would be completely legal. She was beyond breaking the rules. There were so many loopholes, why break them and risk a silly trial.

The doors opened and she ran inside pushing everyone aside, as violent as could be, yet still underestimated because of her short fragile build. She did not look like it but she knew she was strong. Even more important that strong she was well learned. She knew the moves and where to press in order to get what she wanted. In people's silly emotions as well as in physical feats.

After a bit of shoving she got to the place she wanted, the opening band, their talent or lack of it paling next to him started playing. It was dreary and pointless but just for the whim of it she started smiling at the lead singer, staring at his eyes until she caught them.

She danced and twirled her hair, looking as flirty as possible. The lead singer, looking no older than 20 didn't lose her look after that. He kept his eyes trained on her. She looked at him innocently.

When their song ended he looked at her in the eye, gave her the call me sign and pointed to the back stage door.

His silly intent was clear. But he'd be disappointed as they often are. Ah he thought he had a chance with her and yet she was here for far better things.

Then they came.

The crowds cheers were insanely loud. They were all excited. Pity they would only get crumbs, pieces of what she would have.

She by now was more confident. Playing with that fool gave her the extra boost of confidence she'd succeed.

The drummer entered, followed by the bassist, the guitar player and finally him.

Alex Gaskarth.

Phase one was about to begin and she could not be more ready. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so it begins. Comment and let me know your thoughts. Chapters will normally be longer. This won't get updated as much as Dedication but I'll try since its summer at least a weekly update. It's just a random idea so there's a big chance of me getting annoyed and deleting it. I've been wanting to write horror for a while so we'll see.

Please please comment!