Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Nineteen

Alex couldn't believe how incredibly strong she was. To go through all of that, at only 12 years old was amazing. He truly hoped she could be ok. He knew she could do it. He would help. Together they'd heal her. She deserved to be happy.

She finished and Alex was left speechless. He didn't know what to do. She looked small but still strong. Alex just had to hug her. He opened his arms and held her close to him.

She stiffened at first, Alex realized she didn't really like people touching her but she relaxed. Alex felt her small body against him. They just fit together.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"Don't be.Apologizing is a sign of weakness."She said immediately. Alex noticed she never let him apologize. He wondered vaguely if this was his work.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have called the police." Alex couldn't believe after everything she blamed herself.

Alex let go of the hug, looked at her in the eye and said"Of course it wasn't your fault."

"Of course it was. If I hadn't he would still be alive and we could have been together."She immediately said.

 "And then what? You can get better. I can help you. We can do it together. Thank you for telling me all this. I know it was hard."

"Better and weak. Did you know a few days ago I was supposed to kill you? I held the gun in my hands and I didn't. What would he say? He wouldn't exactly be happy." She said.

Alex was shocked. When was and supposed to kill him? And yet she didn't. That meant something. She could have and she didn't. Alex found himself thinking that maybe there was a chance for them.

"Wait you were supposed to kill me? But you didn't?"Alex said. "Why?"

She looked at Alex in the eye and said "I couldn't. I've been wanting to do this, truly for such a long time."

She leant closer and started kissing him. This kiss was soft, gentle, and loving. It wasn't like anything Alex ever had. It felt amazing. The fact she wanted to kiss him made him feel even more amazing. She actually loved him, after it all.

As they broke off, too soon for Alexs taste, he said "I love you."

Her eyes widdened. She looked at him, then her expression softened and she said "I love you too." She seemed surprised that sentence left her mouth.

"I'm really tired want to go to sleep?"

"Sure." Alex said, slightly wondering if she meant sleep or sex. They went upstairs, where she had a big bedroom, with a bedroom big enough for the two of them.

They laid down and started spooning, she being the little spoon. It felt so great to hold her in his arms, to know that he was there for her, that they loved each other.

As they were about to go to sleep Alex realized something. "You know, I still don't know your name. "

She tensed up and said "I don't have one."

"What do you mean? Everyone has a name."

"Well I have many fake IDs and a name my stupid parents gave me."

"What is it?" Alex asked.

She smirked a bit, and Alex immediately felt scared. "Kalina Audra."

"Really?" Alex asked.

"Yep. It actually means love and strength."

"That's a beautiful name. Can I call you that?"

"I've always hated Kalina. I don't want my name to be love."

"Then can I call you Audra?" Alex pressed.

She smiled."No one calls me that. People always insisted on just Kalina. I'd love that."

Alex smiled and said "Well ok ,I'll call you Audra."

"Thank you."She said looking sincere.

"I love you Audra." Alex said looking at her. She was so beautiful and strong.

"I love you Alex." She said, this time without hesitation.

Alex loved holding her in his hands, her not sweet like it used to be but better voice, and her strong personality.

As they were about to go to sleep Audra suddenly said "You know, you were my only failure. I was his only failure."

"What do you mean I was your only failure and you were his?" Alex asked feeling confused.

"See, I've been doing this for 6 years and no ones ever left my basement alive. He had been doing it for 30 years and I was the only person that lived to talk about it. We both failed."

Alex frowned a bit. "You didn't fail. Thank you for letting me go. I'll help you get better. Together we can do it."

She seemed like she was about to answer but then she nodded, and muttered thanks. They slowly drifted to sleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's her name. It took me forever to find it but I really like it and I think it fits her. What do you think? Comments really make me happy. ^_^