Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Epilogue

Alex smiled at their 2 year old girl. Her blue eyes twinkled at him. Jack smiled at him and said "She's beautiful." Alex agreed.

"Hello Audra Kalina." At the mention of the name, she lifted her black haired head.

"Look she recognizes her name!" Jack cooed.

Ten years had passed. They were 35. Alex found Jack was always there for him. Jack helped him through every nightmare. And eventually Jacks lips comforted him. He didn't know how it quite happened but they got married and were happy.

Alex still couldn't forget her. She was in his thoughts always. He wrote a song for her. People told him the song changed their lives. No one truly knew what it meant. He got asked a lot about its meaning. Alex just answered "Its about the strongest girl I knew."

Alex kept her secrets, refusing to tell anyone the true story of Kalina Audra Collins, who in fact wasn't a poor victim of a kidnapping but a poor victim of life, love, brainwashing, and torture.

The scars had finally faded, leaving one thin line on his face and two circled scars on his wrist matching to hers. People asked about them alot and there were many theories about it. Alex made sure no one knew. He didn't want people to judge Audra, to call her insane, and hate her like her own parents and family did.

Some nights he still dreamt about the basement, heard her voice and saw her smirk.

Jack and Alex decided to adopt. The second they discussed names, Alex immediately suggest Audra Kalina, saying it was a strong name and it would give him something to make her live again. Jack agreed and here she was.

Their amazing daughter. Alex cradled her happily.

He would make sure Audra would never be forgotten. He wouldn't let her fade away.

He was happy and he was proud to have known Kalina Audra Collins and proud to father Audra Kalina Barakarth. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just to explain what happened in the end. Of course I had to stick Jalex in :D. I guess this is it. There isn't going to be a sequel. I would really really love to hear from you guys what you thought about this! Thank you so much for reading!