Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Excerpt From Her Story

"They're so quick to classify aren't they? Look at the evil psychopath. Lets drug him to death. He's insane so it's ok to hurt him. Right? It's moral and right? They're so quick to say you have conduct disorder, so quick to pin on you sadistic personality disorder. I'll tell you why.

I'm right.

You can't stand it can you?

I am right.

I figured out the great answer to the meaning of life. Your stupid morals and rules don't exist. Don't you feel so stupid following those pointless laws? Who said you have to be kind? Who said you have to be nice? Who are you pretending for?

This is your life. This. That's all. What do you want to do? You want to spend your life stopping for red lights and helping others?

I want to spend my life having fun. I want to see you bleed. This world lives on pain. We are no more than animals. I want to see pain. And I'll do whatever needs to be done. You can live by weak morals but thats not living.

You want love? You want money? You want fame? It's all so stupid, with love as the head of the nonsense. No one cares about you. How could they, when nothing motivates humans but their weak desires? Love is foolish. Love is stupid.

Don't love.

Live."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited for this! You all can go subscribe, over here. As I wrote there, I hope to start posting in around two weeks. I've written until now around 10 chapters but I like to finish the story before I start posting so I can fix or change things in earlier chapters.