Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Three

The two days went by faster than Alex had hoped. He visited his parents, watched Sherlocks season two and just was lazy. It was weirdly fun, just to do nothing all day and watch the minutes go by. It was a change from the busy life on tour,when every second is planned and packed. He loved touring but nothing beat laziness.

Today was the day he'd be meeting the girl again. He took a shower, straightened his hair, put on some jeans and a glamour kills t-shirt and went to the park where they agreed to meet. He brought a blanket, some sandwiches and iced tea.

Spreading everything out he waited for her. After a few minutes she arrived wearing a flowery dress that showed just enough cleavage and accented her butt.

Alex was trying not to think too many dirty thoughts. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was still in those perfect curls, flaming red, and her eyes twinkled in that dress, a uniquely amazing brown emerald color. Alex just wanted to stare into her eyes all day, into that pinwheel of colors.

They sat down, ate together and talked. The more they talked the more Alex liked her personality. She was quirky, clever, quick tongued, and yet innocent and sweet under it all. She loved the same music yet they had enough differences to have arguments.

Her smile made him oddly happier than it should. It was just a smile but the way her eyes twinkled and the dimple in her cheek deepened, Alex was slowly becoming obsessed with seeing her smile.

He didn't really want to admit it but Alex was slowly liking her more and more. Just sitting there talking about everything and anything made him so happy. He couldn't think of another person he had so much fun talking to. He couldn't help but still dream about what if she was his girlfriend.

Their kiss was amazing. Alex was crushed she apparently didn't think the same. Alex would just have to accept they'd only be friends. And that truly killed him.

Either way their date was fun. Alex still wanted to get her to like him, especially since he was slowly liking her more. Talking  to her more, Alex discovered she had a partying side, she loved getting drunk, and going to bars and having fun. They agreed to meet in the new dance pub.

Sitting there on the blanket, next to a amazing girl, the sun starting to set, making colors erupt through the sky, Alex felt so happy. He was enjoying every second. Eventually it got dark and they couldn't stay outside due to the cold.

As she was about to go, Alex gave her a hug. At first she stifled and backed away, but then she relaxed, letting Alex's arms hug her small frame, and hugging Alex back. Alex just wanted to stay like that forever,towering over her, feeling like he was protecting her from all the evils of the world. Alex was overjoyed that she was hugging him back.

Maybe there was a chance for a relationship. I mean it's a start Alex tried to convince himself.

Too soon she broke off, and said "I had a great time today. Can't wait for tomorrow." Alex let those words wash over him,soaking in them. She had a good time. She can't wait for tomorrow, to be with him, to spend time with him. She walked away and Alex was left with his thoughts. 
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes second update today I have no life. XD sorry it's so short and lacks action, it'll get better I promise I just want to indruduce the characters and their relationship a bit. Comment?