Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Four

Alex didn't want to admit it,even to himself but there was a chance he was slowly falling for her. He couldn't stop thinking about her. It was only their third date, but Alex felt like he'd known her forever.

He arrived at the dance club, took a beer and waited for her. He was looking forward to it so much. Chugging down his beer, he soon finished it and took another one. She soon would arrive. Her smile, her eyes,just her. She soon would be here.

Alex finished his beer and soon was on to his 3rd. It was enough to get him buzzed without being really drunk. But she was no where to be seen. Where was she?

Alex checked his clock and saw she was 20 minutes late. Alex was slowly accepting she wasn't coming. She ditched him. He felt insanely disappointed and even more angry and hurt.

Frowning he decided if he can't be with one of the most perfect girls existing at least he can get shit faced drunk and forget about her. He took another beer and drank it as quick ad possible, feeling the burn from alcohol. Who needs girl when you have yourself? Alex decided, drinking another beer.

He was on his 5th, starting to feel the daze. He was feeling powerful and wild. Nothing scared him. He could do whatever he wanted. He didn't need any stupid girls. That's when he saw her.

She was looking frantically for him until she spotted him and ran towards him. "I'm so sorry I'm late."

Alex looked at her through his drunken gaze. "Are you? I don't need to waste my time waiting for you? You think that just because you're beautiful and I might be falling for you it means you can be late and blow me off. Well fuck you." Alex slurred.

She looked confused before finding the beer and saying "Alex you're drunk." She actually looked panicked and a part of Alex wondered why. But right now he didn't really care.

"Yeah no fucking shit." He muttered. "I think I'll go now." He said. Alex stepped off the chair and starting walking away, or trying to. The entire world was spinning slowly like a friendly carousel.

Suddenly a beautiful mermaid grabbed his hand and said sweetly"Stop."Suddenly she turned into a demon chasing his, her hand was burning into him and it hurt so much. But oh the demon was beautiful. He didn't want to let go.

Looking closer in her eyes he saw her beautiful sweet fiery lips. He vaguely remembered wanting to kiss them. Well why not? Without really caring he grabbed the back of her head and starting kissing her. She tasted like cherries.

Alex was feeling invincible. He was kissing the demonic mermaid like there was no tomorrow. Nothing would stop him.

Then something happened. The mermaid stopped resisting him and started to kiss him back. She was forceful and dominant, taking control of the kiss. It was dynamic and hot. Her hands were all over his back, his neck, his butt touching and feeling. Her tongue explored his mouth desperately. Alex wasn't expecting this but even in his drunken state he was ecstatic.

He dizzily grabbed her toned butt, hugged her back, tangled his fingers through her curls. Then he slowly pressed his hands to her breasts, their lips still connected.

That was when he found himself on the floor. "Whoa was there a earthquake. " He muttered.

The mermaid who suddenly wasn't a mermaid and instead was her, stared at him with anger. "Oh god. Alex you perverted drunk. I can't believe this just happened." She muttered.

Alex meanwhile muttered from the floor "Wait! Let's do that again." Frowning she looked thoroughly confused but then said "Well we need to get you home." Alex meanwhile was trying to get the glitter that only he could see.

She looked around. No one was looking at them. This type of scene was pretty normal for the club. She was quite annoyed and surprised by the turn of events.

This was not supposed to happen. This was only their third date. But maybe she could move on with the plan. After all he did say he loved her. Maybe she actually succeeded.

Phase 2 was complete. He was in love. That was obvious by his attempt to make out. She let him in the end, after all what better way to get someone to want a cake if not give him crumbs.

Happy with her decision to move on to phase 3, she grabbed Alex by the shoulders and said forcefully "Up. Now."

Alex looked startled by the power in her voice and she reminded herself to be more gentle. Alex was going on about the blue glitter in the air and the mermaid with fiery lips. She realized he was possibly talking about her but right now she had bigger problems than a drunk mans muttering.

Accepting Alex wasn't going to stand up, she put his arm around her shoulder and starting to drag him toward the exit, shooting apologetic looks to the bouncer.

Alex was now talking about what a great kisser she was. Smiling she realized she had almost done it. It was easier than she'd thought. Who knew?

She towed Alex towards her car, Alex not helping much. She sat him down in the passenger seat and put on his seat belt. She stepped in and started driving, wondering what went wrong with the plan.

Sure this was the idea but it wasn't supposed to happen for a few months. She was torn. But to be honest with herself, she'd been looking forward for this for so long. If it works then why not?

The plan. She'd skip a few steps and get where she wanted. It would be harder but maybe worth it. She arrived at her home.

Looking at Alex she saw he was unconscious. Luckily. She didn't want to sedate him or do something illegal. Little did he know the chances of him leaving were quite slim. But perhaps he wouldn't want to.

She was feeling excited as she made sure none of her neighbors were watching, then she grabbed Alex shoulders and dragged his heavy unconscious weight.

Phase 3 was about to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah I updated again. I can finally start getting in to the plot. Comment? What do you thinks going to happen?