Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Five

Alex woke up with a awful headache. He opened his eyes, expecting to see his bedroom or perhaps the ceiling of a bar. It wouldn't be the first time.

Instead Alex was surprised to see he was in a dark, large room. There were no windows and the only light came from a lone light bulb.

Feeling confused Alex was about to rub his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness when he found out he couldn't move them. He was quite curious and nervous as to that. He looked to see the source of the problem and he found both of his arms were chained, slightly spread out, to the wall behind him.

Alex was truly panicking right now. What the fuck was happening?!

He scanned his head for yesterday's events. He remembered going to the bar, waiting for her, and drinking. It was all a blur from then on. And yet here he was chained to a freaking wall. Alex tried unfruitfully to free himself.

Failing he called out "Help? Someone? Help me!" He felt so scared and alone. Since when does a night of drinking end with being chained on a wall?

He heard someone open the door and walk down the stairs. He couldn't see because of the dim light but he could only hope it was someone who would help him.

"W-who is it?" He stuttered nervously.

The person finally got closer to the light. Alex peered and saw it was her, curls bouncing as she smiled.

"What the fucks going on?" Alex asked confused and angrily, still suffering from a slight hangover. She couldn't be behind this. But why was she standing there looking gorgeous. Just seeing her made Alex relax and feel happy.

"Is there a problem?" She smiled innocently and there was that goddamn dimple.

"Well ye-" Before Alex could continue she pressed her lips to him. As much as Alex wanted to yell and learn what was going on, he couldn't resist those lips, that amazing sensation. He was kissing her back before he could stop himself.

He remembered vaguely last night kissing her so dynamically and passionately. They weren't only friends, Alex knew that now. The chemistry that was between them was like nothing he'd ever experienced.

At the moment he didn't really care about where he was, or why he was chained to a wall, as long as he had her lips pressed on him and her fingers running through his hand. She slowly left him, smiling sweetly. Alex was left breathless.

"So what was it?" She asked bitting her lips sexily and leaning closer.

"You're beautiful." Alex muttered. Nothing really mattered as long as he had her in front of him.

She smiled and said "Thank you."

Alex was perfectly content just looking at her. Her curls, her smile, her hair. She was wearing skinny jeans and a plaid t-shirt over a plain white shirt. It was pretty casual yet she looked amazing.

"But what-" Alex was about to ask but she just leaned forward, pressed her lips to him again, and started kissing him passionately again. Alex admitted to himself, those kisses were fucking amazing.

She started to drag her unusually long nails across Alex's left arm. At first he didn't really notice, too caught up in their kissing. She started to scratch him deeper and deeper. Alex felt the pain through his arm slightly, but with her lips on him, why should he care about the infantile pain?

That was until she broke off, leaned toward his chained arm and stared at it with a hypnotized expression. Alex looked down and saw trails of that red liquid covering his arm, lines of broken veins bleeding.

Alex felt like he should be concerned, especially since it was hurting more and more. But she simply muttered "Beautiful." The expression on her face was simply hypnotized, completely focused on the blood dripping. 

She started to scratch it more and more, harder and harder, a look of pleasure covering her face.  Alex's arm was burning now,pain torching his skin. He tried pulling away from her, still digging into his skin with her bare finger nails but with his hand being chained, it was no use.

"S-stop." He stuttered.

Instead of stopping she looked at him with her angelic face. Her face seemed almost glowing. "But I want to." She said sweetly. "Do I have to?" She stared at him, giving him a sad smile.

"You're hurting me." Alex said, feeling scared, yet still in shock of her beauty. Just looking at her was sending flutters through his heart.

"So do you want me to stop?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes, p-please." Alex said quietly, his voice slowly filling with more fear.

"Very well." She said and her voice was hard steel. She stood up and without looking back walked away.

While Alex was feeling relieved she wasn't scratching his arm, he didn't want her to leave. A part of him wanted to call her back, to suffer through the scratches just so she'd be with him, so he wouldn't be alone.

He was trying not to panic about his situation, just to understand it. He didn't know where he was. He didn't know what was going on. He didn't know why he was there. He was so scared. Being alone in that dark room was creeping him out.

He looked around, or tried to as much as the lack of light let him. The room was pretty large, with staircases leading upstairs,where she went on one side of the room, a pretty large closet on the other side, a few chains on the floor, some blood stains covering the ground. That was as far as he could see seeing as there  were no windows or any other source of light other than the light bulb hanging on the ceiling.

Alex was terrified. He yanked again desperately on his chains, the metal biting into his wrists, trying not to panic but feeling scared to the point of insanity.

He was feeling more and more sick. Even with the rooms size Alex was feeling claustrophobic and trapped. He was left alone in that room with his thoughts. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who finally did a layout? Tell me what you think! And hi two subs! Thank you so much <3